• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Pokemon Follows You?

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
I like Pokemon that usually shouldn't follow you (like a fish or something) follow me, like Gyarados.

Years
usually, since i just bought the HeartGold, i have whichever pokemon i need to train the most follow me. at the moment it would be my hoothoot.

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2012
Either one of my two Kirlias(Lvs 100, and 78. ^^ B-Button Leagueing!) or my Shiny Jirachi. xD Because Jirachi is obviously the sexiest best pokemon, besides Kirlia. :3

Mr. Waltzie

Major Fan!
Years
pretty much either minun or plusle or empoleon. they show loyalty >=D and three are my favourite pokemon, only empoleon is my strongest one

Genesect

Team Plasma Failure
Years
I did not preference in-game so it just was the one in training =)
Now I think I have Arceus because it's cool to have god following you =D

God? Nice one

I have my Deoxys following me :3 looks so cool in it's Speed form and I can change it's form just going to the meteorites in Kanto :D

Guy

just a guy
Years
Currently I have my Lanturn following me. He's been following me for months now.

PikachuGuy

THOSE CHU'Z
Years
It's always my Level 100 Light Ball Wielding Pikachu. But I usually switch him before the start of a battle when I'm training another Pokemon, right now it's my Level 96 Charizard. Then I'll switch back when I'm finished.

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2015
Golduck or Jolteon. Just because it feels right to have my bros next to me at all times.

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2014
I absolutely adore it when my Ninetails follows me.
The sprite is the epitome of cute.
It's the cutest chibi I've ever seen! :3

Buttered Coat

I AM BUT A COAT.
Years
Usually I'd have my typhlosion but recently I've had Enei following me. It would be Raikou if I could capture the damn thing >.>

Years
I just started up a new game, so I've been rotating between my Quilava, Mareep and Butterfree.
When I finally get to the point where I can move Pokemon over through Pal Park, it will be my Sceptile that I've had since 2004 on my Sapphire.

Back