• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OOC/SU] War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17]

What would be the ending of the War?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I would help, but i'm nowhere near u, and if jack saw me being nice to a poke'... Decapitation

Decapitation?!!!! If I saw you being good to a Pokemon......brother, I would send you to better place........

HELL!!!!

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
No. It would be ok if you helped cause your C.O isn't near you. That's the only problem i have with helping. Stupid good karma.

Arsenic

Years
Well, if I were you I wouldn't of tipped me, If I wanted to escape. But thats just me

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Well, if I were you I wouldn't of tipped me, If I wanted to escape. But thats just me
Eh, I don't really care. I'm just saying cause I'm going to wake up Silence in a sec but I sort of want her to be held prisoner, if only for a bit. But I couldn't just make her go willingly as that would be completely against her personality, so I was just tipping you off so I wouldn't have to make her escape. Than again, the moment she wakes up she'll probably have a million guns pointing at her anyways... XD

Arsenic

Years
Remember: Hitchhikers may be Escaped Convicts. And Lilac is in the group, just as a reminder to Fortworth

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Lydia's on a 3 day trip with the car home and I'm stuck in a convo... man when she gets back I promise we'll take over this RP xD

EDIT: Yo Rift, I'm going on a trip w/ Lydia so I won't be in my office xD

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Now Ali, Althalos, Jack and Mark are gonna meet for a conference in the Contest Hall. We are gonna plan there for the attack on Oreburgh.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Just 1 question.. how the heck are you gonna get there? You blew up the tunnel :/

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
We're already there :/ We climbed up and through.

Do you mean Oreburgh, or Hearthome?

For getting to Oreburgh, I have a pretty good plan xD

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I was talking about Oreburgh. And we'll see. No sewers okay? xD

I drew Lydia and Rumble.. it was my first time drawing a Zorua >.> Anyway, gotta love Rumble's troubled look 8p
Spoiler:

*Flamethrower removed for art purposes

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I was talking about Oreburgh. And we'll see. No sewers okay? xD

I drew Lydia and Rumble.. it was my first time drawing a Zorua >.> Anyway, gotta love Rumble's troubled look 8p
Spoiler:

*Flamethrower removed for art purposes

Yup, no sewers. Only cause you said so xD

I loved your drawing. Its awesome! But I know its your character, and you know how Rumble looks, but SD's drawing captured your evilness perfectly. xD

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Damn, poor Malden hes so determined... but nothing ever seems to work out for him.
Hes living a happy life, he gets chased with a knife, hes recovering from being lost at sea, a human attacks, hes about to finnaly become useful, he cant talk to Rumble. Lol poor, poor Mandel :P

1000th post :P

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Hes living a happy life, he gets chased with a knife, hes recovering from being lost at sea, a human attacks, hes about to finnaly become useful, he cant talk to Rumble. Lol poor, poor Mandel :P

Well I'd take you to the trip Rumble is about to go w/ Lydia, but I'm not sure she'd agree :D Just help Oreburgh. and don't die

Our general seems to be absent from the assault on the sewers, 2 weeks ago xD
This might hinder our defenses.. :/

*waits for Lydia*

EDIT: 1000th POST! WOO

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I posted... sorry it's short, I'm returning after a painfully long absence, and in those cases it's hard to post that long. Somebody please mention Khufu in their post, or it'll have to happen again!

Well you're actually second in charge, so Rift could come to you? That'd work...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back