• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary Rebels [PG-14]

To make a OOC therad or to not

• No, don't make a OOC thread

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
The trip to the cave underground almost came to a close, & Latias stopped by a sea of water. "Hold your breath." Spike got confused, until he saw the sea below him. Now this is his style! He held his breath & Latias dove underwater. It's weird. Spike didn't feel wet. He noticed there was a red bubble around him & Latias.

"Very funny." Latias was only playing with him as she giggles by how easily she tricked him.

After a few minutes the bubble popped as they came across an amazing cave. Spike was astounded by the scenario. Not a dojo, but it'll have to do. "Mew! It's good to see you again" Latias spoke to Mew when she noticed a girl human here. Spike was too caught up in the scenery to even notice who else is here.

(Ooc: I did good on this post, right?)

miley810

Assassin
Years
(OOC:Yeah great post! Everyone's been making awesome posts, I love how well these rpers are doing. Imma go ahead and say Uxie gets captured, and this is a perminate capture, unless we complete the rp, if we do finish this rp everyone will be saved.)

"Nice to see you as well Latias."Mew said.

Adriane turned to the human boy.

"This is quite a situation huh? Hopefully working with the Rebel legendaries will keep us out of cages."Adriane said.

Adriane hoped that they wouldn't end up in cages. Who would save the world if they did? She sat down on one of the four big longs surrounding the fire while she waited for the boy's reply.

"I'm Adriane by the way."She added.

"Where are the others?"Mew asked.

"Help! Help! My human, he just go captur-"Uxie's voice rang in everyone's heads, but Mew knew Uxie and his human had been captured now.

"Oh no..."Adriane said softly frowning saddly.

Now fear crept into Adriane's mind. That kid was captured, what if the same happened to them? The fear showed on Adriane's face, but she was unaware of that. Mew looked at Adriane, worried.

Last edited:

OminousMix

"Show me whatcha got."
Years
Off Topic:
I made a little userbar. Go to the signature place and paste this without the *
Code:
[*URL=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=257618][IMG*]http://randommyx.webs.com/photos/GraPhikZ/Legendary%20Rebels%20U-BAR.png[/IMG*][*/URL]

On topic:

"Ok we're coming from the underground passage in the forest near Hearthome." said Azelf to Mew.

"Ok, we're going to the rebel hideout trough the underground entrance in the forest. I should warn you the tunnel is surrounded by sea water and active volcanoes." said Azelf to Cress.

Cress replied "Heh, no need to tell me that twice. I'll just run trough it too fast to get burned or get blasted in the ocean."

Azelf noded and the two quickly went to the entrance. After entering the tunnel the two were completely surrounded by darkness. Cress used an old technique he learned he crushed the fiery hot rocks around him and chewed them up. His eyes started glowing fiery red. Azelf also helped light up the tunnel using it's blue aura. Cress summoned his Hydreigon and the two rushed trough the ashy tunnel. After 30 minutes they got to the Rebel Cave. Cress quickly noticed the girl and they boy there being surrounded by Mew and Latias. He stared at them from affar while kicking back on a wall. He was trying to analyze data and see if he could get some useful information out of watching the group. Meanwhile Azelf was talking to the two legendaries about gathering all the members and making a mass scale atack on some place where there's supposedly a legendary hostile and a human comander...

Last edited:

miley810

Assassin
Years
"D-did anybody else hear U-Uxie?"Adriane asked nervously.

"I did."Mew said.

"What-what'll happen to him and his human?"Adriane asked.

"I don't know."Mew said.

Adriane bit her lip.

"This is...crazy. How are six teenagers and six legendaries supposed to beat a ton of legendaries, including the creater of the entire world, and pokemon!"Adriane said.

Adriane rocked a bit on the log. She didn't want to seem like a scardy meowth to the others. She stood up.

"Don't think of me as weak. I just don't know how we're supposed to do this."Adriane said.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
"Oh no...I hope nothing bad happens to Latios." Latias was worried about the other Eon Pokemon. They're somewhat the same, only he's blue & she's red.

Spike overheard this & got angry. He pounded his fist into his palm out of frustration. "Those...I'll get my hands on them!" Spike then noticed the girl's face looked scared. Adrianna was it? He thought it best to cheer her up.

"It's okay. This will all end soon." He said putting a hand on her shoulder. "My name is Spike. Nice to meet you."

(Ooc: Sorry I was posting a little late so bare with me here please.)

Last edited:

OminousMix

"Show me whatcha got."
Years
[OOC: WHOO MY FIRST OOC. Now then i'm kind of out of ideas for now so this post might be bad]

Getting bored and with no food left Cress stood up and walked up to the boy comforting the girl. He said calmly but with a rather strong voice:

"You two! Tell me who are you? What is your purpose in all this? Answer and i'm sure i can help you out with something."

The girl seemed a little Timid so he tried asking again.

"Umm, excuse me. Can anyone of you two tell me who are you? And your purpose in this...I need answers...this is...too hard."

Azelf came and grabed Cress trying to take him away from the two as he fears he might frighten or anger them. But right then they started answering Cress.

miley810

Assassin
Years
(OOC:No prob ShinyDiamond. And thanks again for the userbar OminousMix!)

Adriane looked at Spike and smiled small, and nodded once.

"How are we supposed to do this? There's no chance of us fighting them, and if we tried to talk to them, what are the chances they'd pay attention? They'd put us in cages before we could get a word yet."Adriane said.

"We'll figure it out."Mew said.

Adriane still wondered what would happen to them if they were put in cages. Would they be the first to die? She sighed. She couldn't think like that. She needed to think positive.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
This boy seemed a bit harsh at the moment, but might as well answer him.

"I'm Spike, martial arts master." Then he kicked the air as fast as Sonic the Hedgehog. "I'm here cause I want Pokemon & humans to live in peace."

Things might get boring waiting, so he might as well take out a Pokemon. He took out Minun, who seemed a bit cheery at the moment. "How ya doing?" Spike asked Minun. Minun answered with a smile.

miley810

Assassin
Years
(OOC: Saying we started awnsering you is godmodding. Sorry for the bad post...)

"I'm Adriane, the only special thing about me is I usually work on a pokemon breeding ranch with my grandparents."Adriane said.

Adriane took two pokeballs off her belt and tossed them lightly. A glaceon and a plusle came out, plusle ran over to Minun's side. Adriane smiled at the two bunny pokemon. After a few seconds she got on her knees and petting on Glaceon.

"This is my first pokemon, Glaceon. My grandparents gave me her."She said.

Glaceon rubbed up against Adriane, who hugged her back.

"Glaceon!"Glaceon said happily.

"I don't know what I'd do without her."Adriane said."She once lead me out of a forest using her good sense of smell."

Adriane continued hugging Adriane.

OminousMix

"Show me whatcha got."
Years
Cress felt bad for pushing the two to answer him. He said:

"Umm sorry, if i bothered you or anything. I guess i should introduce myself aswell, aye? I'm Cress Storm you could call me a battle expert....i've had a rough childhood and have been trying to grow strong since that time...
This is my partner."

Then he threw a Duskball in the air out of it popped out a Sneasel which spinned flashy in the air and quickly descendet to the ground with a small crash and arms crossed in a half X pose.

"Sneasel, Snees, Sneeeeasel!!" Said sneasel all pumped up from meeting new people.

Cress said "This is my partner Sneasel. You could say he's like a brother to me...He saved my life...since that incident....since then we're awlays watching each other's backs."

"...I don't think i should talk anymore...but, tell me, is there more of us? And what is our plan of action from now on?"

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
The Minun & Plusle seemed happy that they found a new friend. Each other of course.

The Glaceon brought in the idea that Spike should take out Leafeon. & so he did. "Leafeon!" Leafeon yawned as he stretched out. He noticed they were in a cave, & saw a Glaceon hugging the girl. Now he was tilting his head.

"I wish the legendaries could see this..." Spike was rubbing his head thinking of why this would happen. It was devestating to know all the humans are being caged up of their own free will.

miley810

Assassin
Years
"There was six legendaries and six of us, but one of the just got captured. There's only three of us here, but one set said they were coming soon."Adriane said.

Adriane thought for a second.

"Mew, can you teleport things from other places?"Adriane asked.

"Small things, from places I've been."Mew said.

"Teleport my camara here."Adriane said."I'll help you."

Mew and Adriane focused on Adriane's camera, and after a minute it appeared in Adriane's hand.

"Maybe we could record us acting naturally. But we can't do it here, because then they'd know we have a place to hide. But maybe, we could show them the recording. It's risky, so only one of us should go to them and try it, if we do it. We have to ignore the fact we're being recorded and not speak of anything we're going to do."Adriane said."How about it?"

"Thats not too bad of a idea, if they can tell we're not acting."Mew said.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Spike didn't get the idea quite into his head. Perhaps this could help though. He's never been on camera before, but how bad could it be?

Before Spike could speak, Leafeon was tugging at him. "What is it?" He asked. Leafeon pointed his head towards the Glaceon. He wanted to speak to her, & Leafeon didn't know what to do. "Just go say hi or something." Leafeon looked dumbfounded, & just went to greet Glaceon.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Something unseeable appeared inside the cave, which then turned into a Latios with a boy on his back. "Hello. Sorry we are late." he said, "This here is Lance."

"Hi..." the boy asked timidly as he hopped off Latios. He could see another Pokémon that lookedlike Latios, but red instead of blue, a pink Pokémon, a boy and a girl. "Where are we?" the boy whispered in Latios' ear.

(OOC: Sorry, I had to make this post in a rush)

miley810

Assassin
Years
(OOC: Uhh Mick Fizz your probably going to get a warning or infraction from a real mod, because I once made a post on a different rp a little longer than that and got a warning or infraction, I forget which...I dunno though, I think if that was true ShinyDiamond would have got one.)

"Hello."Adriane said standing up.

"Hi Latios!"Mew said.

Glaceon turned to leafeon and said something in pokelaungage happily.

"Gla gla!"Glaceon said. (hello!)

Adriane turned to Spike.

"We have two similar pokemon. Thats kinda funny, what are the odds?"She said."Ok, so I'm not sure about the camara idea."

Adriane repeated the idea to Lance.

"All in favor of the idea, raise your hand. All against, don't."Adriane said, raising her hand.

Mew raised her hand.

"And if you don't have a hand."She said looking at Latias and Latios."Float towards the ceiliing, or if your against laying on the floor.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(Ooc: What's that suppose to mean?!)

Spike thought the idea was pretty good, even if it was risky, so he raised his hand. Latias thought it was too dangerous & didn't want to lose Latios, so she stayed below.

"Lea lea." said Leafeon. (Uh, hi...)

"Mi minun!" said Minun happily to Plusle. (Let's explore this cave!)

Spike almost forgot about this new kid, Lance. He seemed a little scared. "Hello! The name's Spike." Meeting new friends could prove helpful for Spike, & more. Shouldn't they have all their Pokemon out in the mean time?

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
(OOC: Yeah, I hope I never get to make another post in a rush again. )

"We are somewhere safe." Latios said, with a smile, and Lance nodded. He didn't want to know more, he trusted Latios and being somewhere safe made him happy. Also, there must be more legendaries that can read minds.

Suddenly the boy noticed someone talking to him. "Hello! The name's Spike." he said. Lance turned to face him and extended to him. "Nice to meet ya, I'm Lance." he said, "But you already know that." After these alst words he looked at Latios.

Lance could see all the others with their Pokémon out. Well, I should send them out as well. Like he had previously done at the Goldenrod Mall, he sent out his six Pokémon: Charmander, Primeape, Squirtle, Elekid, Zubat and Geodude. The last two seemed to be happier about being in the cave.

But Lance seemed puzzled about something the girl had said. "What camera idea? I just arrived, so..." he said, raising his hand.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
"Man...this sucks. Of all horrible things happening, this has to take the cake. I'm pretty damn pissed at Uxie for all of this. I mean, it is his fault I ended up getting captured. He ran off like a coward, and went to somebody else before being captured as well. I mean, really man...a true man would never run from a fight." Tyrant thought, sitting in a cage, looking down at the floor, then looked around. "Man...this sucks. Of all the problems happening, this one is the worst one yet. I'm really angry at Tyrant for all this nonsence. He's just a fool. I went to go get help, but he had to be a moron, and get himself captured. I mean, really. Somebody with a real amount of logic would go get some help, but he thinks I'm a coward now." Uxie thought, sitting far away from Tyrant in the cage, looking around, but not at Tyrant.

OCC: Wait...is Tyrant and Uxie together in one cage, or are they seperated?

OminousMix

"Show me whatcha got."
Years
[OOC: I'm confused about the infraction bussines. Oh and sorry if i posted late, mom was cleaning the room...]

Cress overheard the conversation about the idea of using Adrianne's camera to record the group acting infront of it and send the recording to the legendaries. He thought he could assist the group so he raised his hand and said:

"I think that idea is good but it's too risky if we get caught in the proccess. I think i should go out and scout the area and find a suitable place to record us acting normally. If i don't come back within a day i'm probably captured and you should continue on without me."

Cress took out some ear communicators and gave one to each present member.

"This will allow us to stay in contact while i scout for news outside."

He quickly ran outside but before he exited to the rebel cave he turned back and said to the boy near the Latios:

"Hey you, I'm Cress battle master extrordinare, don't forget that kay?"

And he quickly ran out of the cave with fierce determiantion to complete what he set out to do so he can help persuade the legendaries and help save the humans.

miley810

Assassin
Years
(OOC: You know what I get for my blood suger being low and me being tired? I accedently call Mesprit Uxie x| sorry Kobora, you are free, I got confuuuused!)

"Get Azelf to say something before you get captured, if you get captured. If you'd say anything yourself they'd know we were listening."Adriane said.

Adriane took the remaining four pokeballs off her belt. She tossed them and Teddiursa, Azumrill, Vulpix, and Bulbasaur came out. They all turned and rushed to Adriane who got back on her knees to pet and hug all of them.

"I love them all so much, I would hate to die and leave them all alone."Adriane said while hugging bulbasaur.

"Teddiursa!"Teddiursa said hugging her arm.

"Vul!"Vulpix said rubbing up against her.

"I really wish we could show the legendaries could see this, they'd know most trainers arn't like that rotten creep they're basing us all off of.

(OOC: Thats as long as I can make it, I've gotta go somewhere now!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back