• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OOC:// The Children Are Hunted

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
I always see it as something akin to a portable CD player or something.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Yeah, or something like a coffee machine like that thing from XD Gale of Darkness. xD

Fuyu

Years
I think it plays a weird sound (yes even Pokemon without ears can hear it X3) that gives the information to the Pokemon like a download.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Yeah, the Dark/Black Ones are bent on uniting them. By the way, my new post changes things. No more planes or trains. But, a suitable substitution.

Fuyu

Years
Okay in this last post... I don't even know what I just did.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
I meant for all of us. Regis got pictures on the kids and now they are wanted at airports and train stations. PLOT TWIST. I'll explain in my next post.

Fuyu

Years
Honestly, wing it because I have no clue what I just typed either. It popped into my head and I typed it. I usually don't do that. XD

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Did he just turn into a younger kid? o_0

So, to sum it up. Regis found a way to get your pictures (he had been trailing you guys for a while) and now they are all over the airports and train stations. So... no more planes or trains. :(

Fuyu

Years
According to me and my twisted instinctual imagination yes he did. 0.0 I believe Zoran was the youngest CT already now it's just.... yeah I don't even understand what's going on in my brain anymore. I've been reading way too much manga *glares at Code Breaker series*

Now this is what I'm wondering, who's creepier: Theo or Regis? I mean really now... So now we have people staring at our pictures thinking we ran away from home. Oh that's gonna be awkward if someone finds Zoran... XD

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Well, Regis knows you didn't run away from home. He just did that to stop the CT's from moving around to much.

Fuyu

Years
No I mean if they catch him publicly. That's going to make people wonder... unless they're all really mindless sheep and don't think too much of it. Or they'll believe he's sick or something. But will they recognize him now that he's six?

Garet

GhostFire
Years
O_O I was not expecting that to happen with Zoran...what in the world did those shadows do?

No more planes or trains for the children, hm? Yet they seem to have a new way of transport now...This'll get a little confusing for anyone pursuing them.

Fuyu

Years
It's a long story... the short of it is they de-aged him. For what? Only they know the answer to that one.

For the tunnels, I hope no one's claustrophobic...

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
This'll get a little confusing for anyone pursuing them.

That's the plan, Garet. But then again, it appears Leo is close to finding Dust. Maybe she'll drop an important something during her escape.

And about the other two CT's. They haven't responded for a while now, so I just kind of put them out of the picture. Now, I guess the plot changed to involve Tony, Shauntal, and other people with special powers.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Thomas is not gonna like those tunnels. Sorry for the delay, I kind of had some other stuff to take care of. But yeah, that is going to be kind of funny. I'm wondering if Zoran's mind also de-aged with him or not. Because having 13 yearold Zoran coming from a 7 or 8 yearold body, that will be funny.

Fuyu

Years
For god's sake Nideous, don't tempt me any further. I'm already having an internal debate over the issue. XD

Either way I doubt Thomas will be as bad as Alyss. She does not like any sort of cave or tunnel. It's going to be awkward.

Back