• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

What's your favourite colour?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Pretty simple easy question if you ask me. My favourite colour would have to be Red, my favourite shades would be Scarlet and Burgundy.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Fun fact, my favourite colour is one of the font colours on here.

So... Blue or Purple

It changes between those two, at the moment I prefer purple.

Chiar

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 5, 2014
I love pine green. It makes me feel refreshing.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Purple was my favorite color during my childhood, but now I like blue. I still like certain shades of purple, though.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Hewi_70_Bottle_Green.JPG

Bottle green is my favourite colour. Or any shade of dark green really. I don't know why, it just always has been :)

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
Turquoise is my favorite color :) I love getting bracelets and necklaces in that color, and my prom dress was turquoise as well.

I'm also a big fan of metallics like silver and gold as well. I usually always will pair turquoise and silver together.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
Years
Gold is my top, #1 favorite color. Purple comes very close though (primarily because of Mewtwo)

Last edited:
Years
I like cornflower blue ████ and cobalt blue ████. Tangerine ████ is another one I like and happens to be the color of my toenails at the moment.

Ayselipera

I really like blue, but I tend to only for for dark shades of blue such as navy. Typically I like every color pretty evenly as long as they're dark shades which is very apparent in all my clothing. So sometimes I force myself to buy something bright just to add some life to my closet. It's a bad habit! The only color I've never been able to come around to is pink. Something is just obnoxious about it.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Green. Any type of green color is my favorite...even neon green. xD Black and sky blue come in a close second. Pink is my least favorite, it doesn't really appeal to me at all.

Years
BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK.

MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHHAHAA!

"But that is a tone!" I hear you cry. Fine, if you want to stack the deck like that then I am a fan of different shades of red too. The colour of this text is appealing for example.

Raizhu

the end
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 19, 2012
Blue, green, and orange. I don't know, I just like them.

Years
I prefer darker shades of different colours (maroon, navy blue, forest green, etc.) but I don't actually have one favourite colour. I also like bluish-gray, but that would be more of a shade than a colour.

Back