• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

What's your favourite colour?

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Orange

Some poll that I saw said that only 8% of whatever group they polled said orange was their favorite. I feel so special. :D

Years
I'm a fan of most shades of pink and orange. They're so bright and lovely. :D idk if I could choose one of them.

After that, I'd say green. Green's pretty cool, too.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
Orange. ORANGE! I love orange and it looks so amazing. Orange-red is awesome but normal red isn't too great.

miju-kun

soaring
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2014
sky blue, navy, dark blue, blue, cobalt blue, turquoise and more shades of blue XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Blue and orange, though really orange to a lesser extent, but a few years ago I used to really love it. Now I just love blue :3 But in general, I can enjoy most colours as long as they have a good colour scheme to go with it. Oh and some browns look really awesome tbh. And some pinks, and... kay that's about it, lol.

As a child though, green was my favourite, but that changed for some reason, mainly 'cause I noticed others liked blue probably. :x

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
RED! However, I can't look at too much of pure Red, or else my eyes hurt. I'm more of a fan of darker reds, like this shade or the shade that is my desktop right now. n__n

pokecole

Brave Frontier is great.
Years
Hewi_70_Bottle_Green.JPG

Bottle green is my favourite colour. Or any shade of dark green really. I don't know why, it just always has been :)
I have to say this is just my answer all together....

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2011
Mine favorite color is dark green it looks so cool. It is very calming to me.

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2012
Dark green and blue --I actually started liking the color blue when I got my pokemon blue version. xD

Back