• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

lying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
how often do you lie? do you think lying is acceptable? would you only lie to certain types or people or to get yourself out of bad situations? do you find yourself to be a compulsive liar? do you ever lie about things online? are you able to see through the lies when people turn the tables and lie to you? are you even a good liar?

or do you believe honesty is always the best policy?

Years
I try not to lie as often as possible, but sometimes a situation calls for it. If I will hurt someones feelings with the complete truth and it can be avoided by a small lie, then I will.​

Anders

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2011
I would try not to lie about something if I'm going to be found out, but I don't mind making a small lie to avoid hurting somebody's feelings.

Online, I don't see why I would lie. Usually I don't post amazing things about that would come off as untrue and when I do they're true. This posting stuff is just a waste of my free time and I'm not trying to make myself seem cooler than I am because I don't care what anybody here thinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back