• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Odyssey 2: The Dark Tournament [OOC + SU]

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
By the way, everyone is free to post as much as they want at this point, for the next two days.

EDIT: Ha, I just thought of something fun to do. In order for others to understand your character a little better, why not give him/her a theme song? Feel free to do this if you want to, just for fun. :) Maybe link in a music video from youtube, or something. Maybe a song that describes your character a lot, or the melody goes with the character. Feel free to do this, if you like. :D I'll do it myself as well.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Lol, it actually kinda does. :)

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Theme song :D

love the idea of our characters having theme songs I have two seperate ones

Lorenzos theme

Lorenzos battle theme

The battle theme is an epic remix of the original theme.

(Gotta love sonic music :D)

I'm not sure if it suits him, its definetely fast and upbeat like him it also shows his dark side (which I'm introducing later) at one point in the son, no prizes for guessing when. So do you guys think it suits him? I do, but I'm not 100% sure.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
FOR EVERYONE'S INFORMATION:

XutaWoo has been kicked out due to inactivity.

Cool themes guys, really digging most of them. xD

EDIT: By the way, storywise, you all should be about ending your first day of rest. Tomorrow in the RP will be your last day to do whatever you want to do, so if there's anything in particular you have planned with anyone else in the RP, or have a specific thing you want to do, do it then, because you won't get a chance to do it again until the first round of the Dark Tournament is over. No exceptions.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Ok, here's Genevieve's:

Gold Tribe

Name: Genevieve Demetrius*

Title: Lightheart

Personality: Genevieve is usually soft spoken, unless in battle. Her personality seems to change in battle. So much that Pokemon have said she has a split personality. Genevieve doesn't care and often goes along with the split personality thing. She's been known to actually use it to mess with the Pokemon that bad mouth her. Though, Genevieve doesn't do this anymore. Despite that Genevieve is actually kind hearted. Just not a lot of Pokemon try to get close to her, so not a lot of Pokemon have seen this. Since the war Genevieve surrounded herself with the Gold Tribe, thinking if she was with others it wouldn't hurt so bad. Especially when they were close to Neptune too.

Appearence: Genevieve looks like a normal Ninetails. The blood red ribbon is now tied around one of her tails. Her eyes are a dark blue, they are sometimes are mistaken for being black. Theres a faint red spot, about 5 inches long and wide at the tip of one of her tails. Her gold insigna is on her shoulder.

History: Genevieve's father, a bull headed Ryhorn, left Genevieve's mom, Sacha, and her a couple months after Genevieve was born. Because of this Genevieve thought, still did at the time of war, that her father left because of her. Sacha had tried to convince her that wasn't true, but Genevieve wouldn't listen. Genevieve got into her first fist fight when she was ten. It wasn't war, she had just overheard someone talking bad about her father. So she hit him. (That's when the conspiracy of her having a split personality first came into play.) Genevieve evolved into a Ninetails when she was twelve. She first noticed she had psychic abilities when she was thirteen. They had increased a little during the war. Genevieve can levataite a good dized object in the air for around ten minutes.

During the war, Genevieve had made friends with an Oder traitor and with his help had found out the truth about her father's leaving. He also showed her the heartbreaking truth that her father was dead. Her father had been killed by a fellow Order member before battle, because of greed. Genevieve had also befriended an Empoleon, who later on she fell in love with.

After the war, Genevieve had traveled around to help rebuild cities that had been destroyed in the war. She went back to Eternity and found it empty. Genevieve hadn't seen her mom since before the battle for Cape City and she's worried. She would have went to look for her, if she had any idea where she might be.

Genevieve has made it a habit to visit Neptune's grave anytime she can. On occasion she's seen Kent there. Genevieve beats herself up for it, hating that he died protecting her. He always protected her and the one time he needed protection, she couldn't protect him.

Moveset:
Extrasensory
Dark Pulse
Inferno
Sleep Talk

*Genevieve has no relation to Dylan.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
FOR EVERYONE'S INFORMATION:

XutaWoo has been kicked out due to inactivity.

Cool themes guys, really digging most of them. xD

EDIT: By the way, storywise, you all should be about ending your first day of rest. Tomorrow in the RP will be your last day to do whatever you want to do, so if there's anything in particular you have planned with anyone else in the RP, or have a specific thing you want to do, do it then, because you won't get a chance to do it again until the first round of the Dark Tournament is over. No exceptions.

Ok guess ill have to do some serious fast forwarding in my next post...just waiting for
Nova's response to Shiro and Lorenzo. Then I'ill post... When I can...

Years
Just an alert. I won't be online starting from tomorrow until the 15th of August due to school (duh) exams. I might be able to pop in once or twice but not for very long to post. So I'll allow simple bunnying of the Cinccino aristocrat ONLY in conversations and perhaps, a little movement. And of course, the rest is decided to the GM, Supervegeta. :3

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Just an alert. I won't be online starting from tomorrow until the 15th of August due to school (duh) exams. I might be able to pop in once or twice but not for very long to post. So I'll allow simple bunnying of the Cinccino aristocrat ONLY in conversations and perhaps, a little movement. And of course, the rest is decided to the GM, Supervegeta. :3

Thanks for letting me know, Dia. Hmm...the dark tournament will most likely start once you're gone, sorry to say, but I think I can work something out. The first round is quite...spread out across the place anyways, so it should be fine, although it is regretable that you will miss part of it.

Back