• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SHOP: NikNaks' World of Region Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

r0bert

Quitifyingly awesome.
Years
Style:HGSS
Note: I treid my own style on this, it sux. Could you please re-do this in HG/SS style?
Size: 192x144
Source image:
Naamloos2-1.png

Use: pokémon Darkblack.

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2014
Please enhance this map I created. As you can see not as Good as an actual HGSS map

Style: HGSS
Size: 240x144 (for RMXP)
Image See attachment

Settlements: Add more settlements on very Long Routes City, Village doesn't matter

Features: Add more Trees and Caves, Caves on Mountain Parts and Trees on Fields

Use:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=256083

Last edited:
Years
Style: DPPt
Size: 192x144
Source image:
custommap1.png

I used your full map for a base and i put tohjo falls arrow in the wrong place, the peice of land on the top of the new region is supposed to connect to tohjo falls hence the name of my region Tohjo.
Number of settlements: In the picture
Features: on the picture
for the x'ed cities put one small square things for them.(like what is used for the veridian forest)
and please make it look like this the source image i made.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2013
Cool! how about i start my map sketch!

(I'm new here but i know plenty about Pokemon!)

[T]ouko

Dedicated Scripter!
Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2013
Hi!

I'm impressed :)

Size: 192x144 (FireRed ROM)
Source Image:
Spoiler:

Number Of Settlements: 16, as shown on the paint.
Features: A large mountain (brown in the middle), Icy region on the left, Woods at the most north city (a bit on the right).
Use: My and my friends hack, no threads.

Thanks so much!

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Size: 192 x 144 (FRLG)
Source Image: http://i.imgur.com/QQOpZl.jpg
Spoiler:
Type of region:
Large Island and part of mainland.
Number of settlements: 15 Towns, 11 Cities
Features: Mountains, trees... They're in the source image.
Use: Secret project, notify me if you want me to PM you details.

VM if you have questions/concerns or can't fit this image.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 27, 2014
Size: 480x288
Source image:
pokemon_amaranth__shinkou_by_pkmnamaranth-d3nq25g.png

Type of region:Mainland with two islands in the middle.
Number of settlements: 14
Features: Pretty much similar to the example map, mountains on the top left and bottom middle. Forests can stay the same except for the middle left island. Remove that black forest and move it to the island to the right of it, make the trees dark pink/purplish as well if possible.

39398867.png

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
Years
Style: DPPt or RSE(Whichever you feel is easier/ more convenient for you. Surprise me.)E
Size:
256x160 (Ruby ROM [I'm using Emerald but the size should be the same I guess.])
Source image:
mymaprubycolors.png

Type of region: Basically I need both Kanto and Johto in one region map. Also if it's not to much trouble add two island should of each region. Each should have a town symbol thing. The one below Johto should be small as it is an island with a population of 7. The other should be bigger as it will be the battle frontier.
Number of settlements:
What is on the map plus the two islands mentioned above.
Features:
It's Johto and Kanto so I think you should pretty much be familiar with it.
Use:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=167087 That is the old thread for my hack. It is very outdated but you should get a general idea. If you'd like to know more then I'd be willing to tell you on a method of communication that does not involve this site.

Years
To anyone who's unsure, I am still open for business! Please feel free to continue requesting. Here are some recent filled requests:

DestinyDemonFull.png

Touko2.png

ML3.png

EDIT: I have updated the first post with a new form and a clearer layout. I hope this makes requesting easier. :)

Last edited:

ditto1

copycat
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2012
please could you make this
style:rse
size:256x160
type of region: main land with two islands
number of setalments: 11
Features: i would like that there are only two water routes mountins in the bottem left corner.
use: could you pm me

Years
Style: DPPt
Type of region: An average-sized region, as big as Kanto
Size: Pokemon Essentials Size
Number of settlements: 10 Cities 5 Towns, 1 Pokemon League.
Features: None, all have been done. Where ever it's light green (excepting the rightmost patch of light green) is a mountain. Some of the routes go through the mountains, and there is a few lakes n' caves scattered within the region. There are also routes that lead to Blackthorn and Cerulean City.
Use: Game (I want everything else done before I do the game itself)
The blue ring in the second picture shows where the region is, and where to put the towns and stuff.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Gemnon.png
    Gemnon.png
    13.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Gemnon2.png
    Gemnon2.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 8
Years
Can I remind everyone to please read the OP before requesting? I've overhauled it so it should make requests much clearer. :D

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
Years
Since you voided the requests from the 3 months ago thing and I disappeared, I thought I'd re-appear and re-request, if I may:

Style: DPPt (I know I have it down in HGSS in the badly drawn example, but I'd like DPPt style, if you can, thanks
Size: Custom Size: 256 x 192
Source image:
url]

Use: It is for an upcoming comic that I'm I have in the planning stages, but I'll be glad to link you to it once I get going, whenever that is.
If this is a problem, I'll understand but if you can still do it, then it'd be much appreciated.

Tan and Teal

DS ROM Hacker
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 23, 2019
Hi. I would like a remade map that I made:
Style: DPPT
Size: 256x192-DS ROM
Source Image:

Features: The brown area is a mountain. The blue is a surf route. The blue dot is a tower, and the black dot is a cave.
Use: I'm creating two Diamond hacks(Tan and Teal). I'm not far enough in the game to have a thread. I'll post a link when I do.

Last edited:
Years
Style: FRLG
Size: Fire red rom
Source: Link
You can make the entire map in 3 parts like with the sevii islands.
I just need the islands without any routes. Because you can go by boat everywhere and you cant use fly.
This is for my hack.

Beegu

Is Waldo
Years
Hey NikNaks. Is it possible that you could squeeze in one more map to work on? I'm in no rush, so take your time. Here it is:
Size: 256x 192 DS ROM
Source image:
Spoiler:

Use: For a game I plan on making: Pokémon: Return to Almia. I don't have enough progress for a thread yet though
Other: Please note where forests, snow, and volcano's are. Here is a link to help you: Click Me! For the volcano, please show magma in elevation, not as a special object ie: in HGSS there are brown lumps to signify mountains. I don't want that please. lastly, please do not make the volcano's lowest and second lowest elevation be green make it look all mountanous. thanks!

Last edited:
Years
Please note that requests for ROM-compatible maps and large maps should be handled through DeviantArt. :) The link's in my signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back