• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

DashBlacK

DashBlacK ~ The Last Chader
Years
i found a glitch in metapods latest beta. When i was battling team rocket in the Viridian pokecenter the sprites of my team were gone but i could still use attacks

Make sure you have patched it to a clean FireRed v1.0 ROM. Also do not patch over older patched versions, and make sure to not use the older save files from previous versions.

Reina07

There can only be one victor!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 19, 2012
I haven't been on this site in ages. Anyway the question.

After defeating completing the first Movie where do I go to?

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
I've pretty much finished all the League events - right now Elite Four and Champion battles don't work, so they're just set as regular trainers, but I don't think anyone will be able to even get to the Elite Four right now without extensive training or cheating.

I just have to do Pallet Party Panic and then re-test everything in the League.

Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2012
Very nice hack. But i stuck in new island. What i need to do there? How do I get out of there. Sorry for bad english

redwolf915

Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 28, 2014
I haven't been on this site in ages. Anyway the question.

After defeating completing the first Movie where do I go to?

Pallet and Viridian. Talk to Mom and Oak for more quests.

And Meta I hope you do something to allow people back out of the island, they're all stuck. Darn curiosity.

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Quick update: Charizard will now obey you once in a while, making it somewhat useable as a part of your team. It will obey you about 20% of the time.

Years
Quick update: Charizard will now obey you once in a while, making it somewhat useable as a part of your team. It will obey you about 20% of the time.
YES! Now I can stop spending ages swapping round Charizard and Flareon and don't have to spam the VS Seeker to keep their levels up!

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2012
Metapod if we do happen to beat the elite 4 do we get anything from it and will it show credits and make us save my rom doesn't save normally I have to save state

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I've pretty much finished all the League events - right now Elite Four and Champion battles don't work, so they're just set as regular trainers, but I don't think anyone will be able to even get to the Elite Four right now without extensive training or cheating.
Now that's challenging! I gotta get my EVs to work! xD

Hey that's cool! 1 of 5 tries... that can be useful! :D

in beta 3.03 The trainers pokemon are LV97! Why?
What are you talking about? O.O

Back