• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Plushie Owner's Fanclub

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
You can all blame Steve for this. :P

banner1wn.png

This exclusive group is reserved for the elite who are the proud owners of huggable, squeezable and/or loveable plushies, Pokémon or otherwise.

<3

You gotta love 'em. ^^

regis.png

To register your interest in joining the ranks of plushie owners, you must first complete the following registration form and post it with haste!

PC Username:
Your Favourite out of of Your Plushies:
The Plushie you would most want in the whole wild world ever
(If not stated above already):

(You don't have to post a pic of you plushie to register as a member.)

membersv.png

PC Username • Favourite Plushie • Wanted Plushie

KipMy Mudkup plushie, of courseQuilava - you're next

Shining RaichuScrap the DogA large plushie Raichu

U_FlameAll of my 50+ Pokemon plushies!A Quilava plushie

hiinotamamy extremely soft dalmatian plushieohhh i want me a swinub plushie!

Safir-HimeMy Spikey Eared PichuA giant Scolipede plush, almost the size that I could ride XD

CorvidaeMy Murkrow plush :xA raven puppet...

Hikari10A white Christmas teddy bear, often called "Adrian"Hoot from ABC TV's "Giggle and Hoot" show

Snow PhoenixMy three dogsSwinub Plush

King!Oh, dear... I have waaaay too many.An extremely tall squishy giraffe plushie

MiyakoMy Tropical Hello Kitty and my really old Pikachu dollA huge Reshiram, Mesprit, and/or Volcarona plushie!

mameshibaMy Pikachu plushieA Quadruple-lifesized Pikachu!!

SydianTogekiss :)PETILIL OMG I WANT ONE SO BAD also i've been eyeing an umbreon for years...

Rocket Grunt CaliTeddy, the brown teddy bearA tie between a Vulpix and James <3

~RyukaaOut of the ones I have, probably my Cyndaquil!I'd kill for an Octavia or Fluttershy plush.

vaporeon7Probably my Lugia :3I want a Vaporeon really badly >:3

MedakaDialgaGiratina

dragonite149My Flareon~<3A Kyurem plushie~ Or a RDash plushie~

ash_leyCare bear funshine with shinning touchesLowly worm from the Busytown series

LightningSpring CherrimAn official Japanese plush of emo overcast form Cherrim

wingman11My absolute favorite is my life-sized Eevee plush. SO SOFT.Gotta say, a Zangoose plush would be so sweet. Or a Sableye.

cr4yMy Domo-kun plushie that my mom gave me as a present.I'd take any cute plushie to be honest.

Snivy063Basically, my Snivy & Pikachu plushies. <3 I don't know! :P .. I'd accept any plushie! ^.^

Inkpuddle.The 15" Hachune Miku plushie my boyfriend gave me this past summer.A giant Ditto beanbag chair. Awwww yeah.

Ctrl.Alt.GeakWind Waker LinkIf someone made me a plushie of Tony from Earthbound I would be so happy.

sherreamethystmy AxewWell, there are 3...A Dragonite plushie, a Dweeble plushie, and a Pansage Plushie!

andrei0310Tails plushieA GIANT MUDKIP PLUSHIE like everyone else's!

PopsicleMy little Umbreon and my little MewA giant Flareon plush. Because I <3 Flareon.

Mockingjay 10 year old Togepi Ponyta/Rapidash

voltianqueen

~Pokemoll~

Sonicfan9988

AWsquared

Kurui

Little Oshawott

Jacinth

Hooh54

Cirno

Artificial-Insanity

Twiggy

NixChill

Mario The World Champion

droomph

Shiny_Wooper

Ravenclaw

Checkers_Albino_Umbreon

LilJz1234

And obviously the thing to do now is...

POST YOUR PLUSHIES!

That's right - post a pic of your plushies! It can be one of them or all of them.
Comment on how cuuuuute others are! Don't be shy, k?

~

Plushies forever!

(Lightning's Note: Your old post, in case you had need of it.)
Hi there! I will of course be joining.

PC Username: Shining Raichu
Your Favourite out of of Your Plushies: It's a stuffed toy dog. Well it's not a dog really, its body is human shape but it has the head of a dog. Like a ragdoll with a dog's head. I got him when I was born and named him Scrap, after the plushie dog on Play School.
The Plushie you would most want in the whole wild world ever: I would want a large plushie Raichu, only because I have a huge Pikachu but Pikachus are too common.

Also, I will post a picture of my entire plushie collection sometime, but not right now as it is 11:58PM and arranging all this stuff takes a level of patience I do not have access to at 11:58PM :P

Last edited:
Years
PC Username: Hikari10
Your Favourite out of of Your Plushies: A white Christmas teddy bear, I often call him "Adrian".
The Plushie you would most want in the whole wild world ever: Well, until now that plushie was Hoot from ABC TV's "Giggle and Hoot" show. I bought him at an ABC Shop at the end of last month when I took a tour of the ABC Studios in Ultimo.

I also love my plushies of Mumble (from Happy Feet), Cody (from Surf's Up) and Pepe Le Pew (from the Looney Tunes cartoons).

Some of my plushies I actually got many years ago but I preserve them under my bed.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
PC Username: U_Flame
Favorite Plushie: All of my 50+ Pokemon plushies!
Plushie I want: A Quilava plushie (they STILL don't exist! T_T)

Last edited:

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years
requesting to join!

USERNAME: hiinotama
FAVE PLUSHIE: currently my extremely soft dalmatian plushie. tho its hardly got the right proportions. but oh it so soft! XD;
and second comes my cute black mokona plushie!
PLUSH MOST WANTED: ohhh i want me a swinub plushie! either that or a Botan plushie. (the little piggy from Clannad). yes. somehow i just want a swine. XD;

i've a load of plushies, but most of them just lie in a big box in my room now. i'm scared my parents'll ask me to put them away though. 'cause i'm gonna move out soon.. :/

Years
PC Username: Safir-Hime
Your Favourite out of of Your Plushies: Such a hard decision! Its between my Giant Arceus, Giant Spikey Eared Pichu, and my Sloth Bear plush. I would say my Spikey Eared Pichu takes the prize though.
The Plushie you would most want in the whole wild world ever: A giant Scolipede plush, almost the size that I could ride XD

I'll post my collection when I get back home from Vacation, I have many new additions ^^

Last edited:

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
I just brought my Spinda plushie to my cousin's hot tub. ^_^ How do you guys spend time with your plushies?

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
PC Username: Corvidae
Your Favourite out of of Your Plushies: My Murkrow plush :x it's my favourite Pokemon and it's soft!
The Plushie you would most want in the whole wild world ever: A raven puppet... well its like a plush but it has a hole so you can make it talk.

Also. Plushies. I've got em.
Spoiler:

And I have even more than that...

They usually are displayed either in my closet or bedroom, but I snuggle with Murkrow... he's special, ya know.

Years
How do I spend time with my plush? I brought my Arceus pokedoll on my plane ride to NY, and to the hotel we stayed at XD

I also brought my Serperior pokedoll and took it to a theme park ^^'

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
Right - I've finally got the Raichu plushie I've been wanted for so long (thank YOU eBay!), and I've gotta shot of all my Pokémon plushies now! :D

myplushiiies.jpg

The Mudkip one has to stay on the DS, because it won't stand up by itself (I think it's head is a bit too big for it's body to support :P ). The Pikachu one is the only official one I own - the other two are from China (just as huggable without the insane £25/$50US price tag). I got the Pikachu one in the Nintendo store when I went on a trip to New York last year, which was epic. :) My faaaaaaave is still Mudkip.

Now that I've got my Riachu <3 , I'm now on the lookout for Quilava, same as U_Flame. ^^ Sadly, I don't think an official one exists, but I saw some really good fan-made ones around. The best one I saw was this one:

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
Years
PC Username: Snow Phoenix
Favorite: My three dogs
Spoiler:

One that I'd love to have: Like hiinotama <3 Gotta get me a pig :3 Although, I'd prefer the Swinub Plush. Cubchoos are also cute too @-@

It's been a while since I've really gotten a new Plush tbh. I really wish I could buy some more, but I'm not gonna be able to until I move out -.- My mom is a jerk... simply put.

King!

better
Years
HOLY CRAP THIS IS THE BEST CLUB EVER! *joins*

Username: King!
Your Favourite out of of Your Plushies: Oh, dear... I have waaaay too many. Like, a couple hundred. And they all have their own personalities and such. Technically I couldn't live without Blankey, but that's a blanket. My Torchic and Pichu plushies are pretty important... And Spoink, Sableye, Duskull, Blaziken, Azurill, Groudon, and Kyogre are all great. But then Treecko was my first...and Flygon's really cool...and ack. Dx I can't decide.
The Plushie you would most want in the whole wild world ever (If not stated above already): There are a lot that I'd like, but if I had an extremely tall squishy giraffe plushie I would take it everywhere.

Miyako

Rolling~♥~Bubbles
Years
Must join, I have soooooo many plushies. *.* I would take pics but I already packed them up cuz my family is moving soon.

PC Username: Miyako
Your Favourite out of of Your Plushies: My Tropical Hello Kitty from Build-A-Bear I made in Hawaii, and my really old Pikachu doll my old friend gave to me when we were about 5 or so years old.
The Plushie you would most want in the whole wild world ever (If not stated above already): I would love a huge Reshiram, Mesprit, and/or Volcarona plushie!

mameshiba

Creepy Purple Zordon
Years
PC Username: mameshiba
Your Favourite out of of Your Plushies: my pikachu plushie
The Plushie you would most want in the whole wild world ever: A Quadruple Lifesized pikachu!!
pictures:

Last edited:

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
Years
Pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiics! :D

Added everyone to the list by the way! :)

( +Those dogs looked super sweet. ^^ )

Thank you :D The two on the right I got as christmas presents when I was 6ish and the Beagle I got a few years back to in a pretty humorous incident. I was sooooo shy about getting it, but I managed to convince my mother to force my sister into getting it for me :3 Aging sucks!

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Here is my entire collection of plushies! (One or two may be missing T_T)
HNI_0001.jpg

And my electronic Pikachu!
Normal:
HNI_0033.jpg
Talking (the camera lies! It's cheeks are a lightly glowing red):
HNI_0032.jpg

Back