• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
One

Two

Three

Four

I think ILP got it? :P

And OH HAI MC. :D
We need a new topic...

XD Ahaha, Ilpeh needs to get back in here. He has some splainin' to do. XD

How about this:

For those who watch the anime, do you watch the opening and ending of every episode?
I was just thinking about this, because I looked back through the thread and noticed some discussions about openings and endings. I only watch the opening and ending the first time they use them, unless I REALLY like it. XD Otherwise, I skip to the actual show because otherwise, I can't wait. :3

Years

XD Ahaha, Ilpeh needs to get back in here. He has some splainin' to do. XD

How about this:

For those who watch the anime, do you watch the opening and ending of every episode?
I was just thinking about this, because I looked back through the thread and noticed some discussions about openings and endings. I only watch the opening and ending the first time they use them, unless I REALLY like it. XD Otherwise, I skip to the actual show because otherwise, I can't wait. :3

XD He has.

Topic
Mhm hmm. I only watch it if I like the opening/ending song. XD Like the last ending we had, I didn't skip because I like Aoi Tori. :3 Contrary to the opening, though the scenes are nice, I only watch it the first time because I don't like the song much. Eh. XD

The latest ending has different versions, though. So if I'm not too lazy I'd watch it. XD Else I'll skip.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Topic, in spoilers because I talk about the plot:
Spoiler:

Seriously though, WHAT DOES THAT BOAT MEAN? *still doesn't get it*

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Seriously, I have got to stop reading manga so late! Two pages of comments! :P
Then again most things have been said, so I can comment on the big stuff.

Spoiler:

Minchan said:
Pokestick said:
Why am I the only one that doesn't get the boat joke ;~;
One

Quote:
smile! said:
Me neither, actually. XD What's it supposed to say?
Two

Quote:
Pikapal642 said:
Not the only one. :3 Can someone explain it? XD
Three

Quote:
minchan said:
BTW I don't get the boat pic either. orz

Please explain, thanks!!! XD
Four

I think ILP got it?

C-C-Combo Breaker!
Nobody got it? really? XD lol
I doubt ILPeh got it. I suppose its only natural that you kids don't get it. :P Though some of you might have done it before.
I am not really sure if I should explain it to you guys... Well, I couldn't explain detailed if I wanted to; I might get banned. I'll descripe it.
The boat pic shows "motor boating". The last panel with Ichigo and Rukia also shows what is called "motor boating". Go ask your parents and report back what happend. Please. XD Google it if you are around 16 or older. Don't do it when people are around you. You are warned! (If you stay away from pics you should be fine though)

Do you watch the opening and ending of every episode?
If I like it; Always! Otherwise, at least the first time and the occasionally when I make a sandwich while the Op plays.

Last edited:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Oh okay, it's one of those fancy terms that I don't know because I live under a rock.

Actually I live in a cave I call my bedroom. AND I NEVER LEAVE. Except to use the bathroom, and occasionally to get food, though mostly I have my maid and butler PARENTS get me my food. Yes I'm horribly lazy. XD

I should google that, but like I said, I'm lazy. I'll google it eventually... XD

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
I wouldn't quite call it a fancy term. ^^

Anyway, do I watch the openings and endings?, I have been watching the opening recently as I really like this one, looks great on my new tv. When I was catching up I used to have big marathons so I skipped.

Years
Spoiler:

C-C-Combo Breaker!
Nobody got it? really? XD lol
I doubt ILPeh got it. I suppose its only natural that you kids don't get it. :P Though some of you might have done it before.
I am not really sure if I should explain it to you guys... Well, I couldn't explain detailed if I wanted to; I might get banned. I'll descripe it.
The boat pic shows "motor boating". The last panel with Ichigo and Rukia also shows what is called "motor boating". Go ask your parents and report back what happend. Please. XD Google it if you are around 16 or older. Don't do it when people are around you. You are warned! (If you stay away from pics you should be fine though)

Spoiler:

I think ILPy did get it, cause he said he's pretty sure Ichigo is just glomping her and not......... that. After all, it's ILP. icklelittlepervert

Mmm. No wonder. I'm an pure, innocent Bleach fan. My mind is not yet corrupted by the internet. Ah. *huge shiny eyes, hand clasped in front*

-Jared-

Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

ANIME (If you aren't caught up with the current arc, you may want to refrain from opening this particular spoiler. XD)
Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
I watched the ep earlier on today so I'm not sure if my memory is perfect with this...anyway

And nah, Bleach will not be ending at the end of this arc, there will be a disappointing few months of episodes next. *suggests reading the manga*

-Jared-

Years
Thanks Lapras, but I found it. And actually the one in the episode today:

Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Spoiler:

-Jared-

Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Spoiler:

-Jared-

Years
I love bleach sign me up.

Hey there! We'd love for you to join, but there is kind of an important note in the rules. Go to the first post of the thread and read the rules, and try again, ok? :D

Gah, Ilpeh, you're such a ninja. >__<

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017

Hey there! We'd love for you to join, but there is kind of an important note in the rules. Go to the first post of the thread and read the rules, and try again, ok? :D

Gah, Ilpeh, you're such a ninja. >__<
Well, the second squad's captain isn't around so often... So SOMEONE has to be the ninja 8D

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I think someone else should also answer this as well >.>

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Spoiler:

EDIT:
Episode 335 (and a couple of thoughts on the manga)
Spoiler:

Last edited:

MeltyShard378

Invisible Ninja Gal
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 1, 2012
Has a new manga chapter really not come out in 2 weeks? Or have the scanlators I've been reading from just been busy with other stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back