• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic the hedgehog: The Threat From Space

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
Years
  • Age 31
  • Erf
  • Seen Jan 8, 2007
Ok In This RP ARC has returned but is now piloted by some space invaders. They secretly organize a tournament of the strongest fighters on Earth (there not on mobius this time, don't ask). This is a ploy to find the strongest fighter and bring them onto ARC and clone them into evil creatures, using the technology onboard. the space invaders had one time a long time ago come into contact with gerald and an incident happened making Dr. gerald and these Aliens enemies, and now there back but got the wrong idea and now want to destroy or take over earth as a revenge against the long deceased Dr. Gerald.

This is The character set-up thingy:
Name:
Appearance:
You'r characters reason for entering the tourny:
Bio:
Other:

Heres mine:
Name: Darkfire
Appearance: heres a sprite
DarkFireandChao.png

You'r characters reason for entering the tourny: The tourny is supposedly offering a great deal of money as a prize which darkfire intends to win
Weapon/Style of attack: using a fire based chaos control known as chaos flame
Bio: Created as a machine to bring pain and suffering through his chaos flame, he has overcome this funtion and now has a personality similar to sonic's, his evil creational intentions play no part in this RP
Other: always woth his little chao who was also created in the same lab, to be a shapeshifting chao, but because of a flaw it could only change into these things in a chao based form

ok now if you don't want to wait for the tournament RP to begin you may do some pre-tournament RPing, each character must receive the suggestable invite first anyways

Last edited:

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
Years
Name: Foxy
Appearance: a red fox wearing a sililar outfit to that of Rouges anly its all black
You'r characters reason for entering the tourny: she was bored and this was something of interest
Weapon/Style of attack: shes really quick, in her feet and her mind. She has the ability to control the elements (water, fire and electricity)
Bio: created by accident by a mad scientist and she broke loose and is now wondering what she was created for
Other: she is a bit edgy but doesnt hesitate to help someone in need.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
Years
  • Age 31
  • Erf
  • Seen Jan 8, 2007
OOC:ya! member! lets start a little now...
IC: DarkFire walked around the streets of NewYork finally reaching the Game Center he had been looking for, so he could play a few games before going back to his place.
After winning a few matches he was outta there and back at home and then noticed something new in hismail box, and checked to see what it was...

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
Years
Foxy wandered the streets of NY, bored. "Why is there nothing to do in a city so big," She mumbled. Bored with walking, she ran home, and discovered a letter in her mailbox. "Whats this?" She said, opening it.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
Years
  • Age 31
  • Erf
  • Seen Jan 8, 2007
IC: "woah" I said in exitement "a tournament, first prize is 100,000$" I said finally thinking I would be able to afford so many things "an entry form, hmm wonder what it wants. ok it wants my name, age, height? weight? and species? well this is weird, but money is money, and fighting is fun" I said as I filled out the form, and soon sen it back

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
Years
I looked at the invite. "A tournament huh?" I said. "hmmm... well it might be interesting, better than being here bored." I fill out the form and send it. "I wonder what its going to be like?" I wonder, then decide to take another walk.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
Years
  • Age 31
  • Erf
  • Seen Jan 8, 2007
"can't wait, I wonder when the contest is? maybe I should have taken a look at all of the print" I said wondering what it will be like "I think I'm off to take a quick roof-top run" I said and was soon running along the roof top edges

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
Years
as I wondered the streets, I began to think back on my past. "Why was I created?" I wonder, my mind lost in the past. "Well, I guess Ill never know," I say finally.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
Years
  • Age 31
  • Erf
  • Seen Jan 8, 2007
while passing, or rather going over a video rental shop I notice a Red Fox that seems to be in deep thought, then remembering seeing her in the past before I jump down to meet her

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
Years
  • Age 31
  • Erf
  • Seen Jan 8, 2007
OOC: um... in this one, that one was a few years ago and we haven't seen each other since ok happy? good, me too, lets get started

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
Years
  • Age 31
  • Erf
  • Seen Jan 8, 2007
"yeah haven't seen you in a while, what have you been up to, I didn't even think you were around here"

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Iowa
  • Seen Mar 8, 2009
Name: Puffy
Appearance:
pikapuff19kl.png

You'r characters reason for entering the tourny: Thought is was candy. XD
Weapon/Style of attack: singing people to sleep then elcktrafing them
Bio:was born in a box of gliter and loves being alive
Other: thinks she's cute, real cute.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
Years
"Well, I'm just wandering around really, going no where, staying no where. What about you?"

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
Years
  • Age 31
  • Erf
  • Seen Jan 8, 2007
"well I got a house about a mile down south, I'm waiting for a reply to a tourny enterance message"

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Iowa
  • Seen Mar 8, 2009
I walked out of the candy store licking a lollypop, "mmm.. Candy." I said, I turnd the corner to my huose and saw a letter "CANDY!" I shouted, (I get temperalaly insane when eating candy) I read the letter and filed it out, put it in the mailbox and continued my lollypop. "mmm... Candy"...

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
Years
OOC: hey Suz, ya need to fill out the form! ;)
IC: "You got an invite too?" I ask, suddenly suspicious.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
Years
  • Age 31
  • Erf
  • Seen Jan 8, 2007
OOC:she did its up about 2 posts, though this isn't a pokemon RP so ya really shouldn't use a pokemon sprite
IC: "yeah did you?" I said questionally "did you read when it is?"

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Iowa
  • Seen Mar 8, 2009
OOC:I did, and it's not really a pokemon, but it kinda is, and I made it.

IC: I saw a Fox and odd creacher talking to each other, haveing a few extra milk duds, I walked over to them "Milk Duds?" I asked holding the box up to them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back