• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon New Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnguye3

Very, very, very lazy spriter.
Years
I don't know what happened but the project has been halted for quite a while now.
I geuss people are just to busy with their school and their life lol. xD

Well, it's one of the main reasons I stopped spriting. And without any progress on the game my mind just doesn't stimulate enough for me to say "OK! Time for some new Fakemon!" xD

Pichuichu

Creator Of (Insert Here)
Years
I have had alot of schoolwork lately and haven't had much time to work on the game I am going to take a break till further notice... (new year) and then I will fix the graphics and the scripts then I might realease a beta just so you can see what it will be like but for now Please lock this thread mods.

Pichuichu

Creator Of (Insert Here)
Years
Im Back!

hi i've started work on New Dawn Again and i am updating graphics Ows sprites and everything so maybe a week or two till the next screenshots.

I need:
Tilers: HG/SS, B/W style.
Spriters: OW 5th gen, Back And Front Sprites.
Scripters: Mainly Menu.
Mappers: Citys Etc

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2011
Hello I am new here and i will like to apply for the mapper if possible. I have mapped before with RPGXP and I will be able to add screen shots of my work shortly if needed. I am not the best mapper but I think i can map good if I am given good detailed information of what you want.

BTW Can you fix your first post it is illegible

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
Yeaaa...the first post has lots of "Image moved or deleted" images x.x

Pichuichu

Creator Of (Insert Here)
Years
yes i will fix that. sure popa_qwerty you can be mapper. i will send you the latest game files soon i just need to finish something. btw the game is being redone so everything is nearly gone so i will pm and around the 30th

tnguye3

Very, very, very lazy spriter.
Years
Woot, New Dawn's back! :P
I'd gladly start working in this project again. I currently have exams but if you need sprites, just let me know.
btw I also checked out Lala's music for New Dawn and I must say it's amazing, so i'm actually looking forward to its first release. x3

EDIT: Also it would be a good idea to update the first post.

MonsterMMORPG

Monster Game Developer
Years
wow i heard this game at different places too but it is too bad that all images at the first page deleted

RetroRoller

Trailer Trash
Years
wow i heard this game at different places too but it is too bad that all images at the first page deleted

Well seeing as you've bumped this thread back up and I can get a word in before a moderator locks this thread :P The first post has gone all weird and I look forward to seeing some more updates and news on this hack :P

Llennoccm8

The Sprietenator
Years
Well seeing as you've bumped this thread back up and I can get a word in before a moderator locks this thread :P The first post has gone all weird and I look forward to seeing some more updates and news on this hack :P

I'm looking forward to it too! But its not a hack. just putting it out there.

Pichuichu

Creator Of (Insert Here)
Years
Sorry havnt got any time at the moment

Sry But i am not able to work on this project until december due to family matter if i have any free time i will work on some tiles and mapping but in december i shall be able to work on it again srry i havnt been active for the past couple of months....

Years
Help

I can help you. Please PM more opinions than those four. Because they sounds pretty hard. But trainer sprites would be cool if there now anything else to do.

Pichuichu

Creator Of (Insert Here)
Years
Restarting

K So I am restarting Pokemon New Dawn! I Hope everyone can still help out and I hope to have the First Post updated by the end of the month.
And if anyone could help out with scripting that would help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back