• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Black Infection [OOC/SU]

crebirk

This is Halloween
Years
oh! my bad I'll have the SU posted as an edit as soon as I'm done...

Edit:First of all I'm so sorry that i didn't respond immediately (I was mowing the lawn) second sorry for the bad SU I accidentally posted the unfinished copy instead of the final copy. I hope this one is better.(sorry about the random bolded words It wont let me fix it)

Name: Zack Avain
Hometown: Goldenrod city, Johto
Ordinary Trainer or Cipher Trainer? Cipher trainer

Appearance: Zack is oddly tall and very thin for his age. He has that rich city person look. He has light blond hair that he usually keeps short and has empty looking sky-blue eyes. Has a light tan.

Zack likes to be fancy and usually wears a black tuxedo and black jeans. He has a bright red tie. He wears a pair of black and gray running shoes.

Personality: When alone Zack is planning of ways to ruin others. He hates all Pokemon other than his own "beloved" Pokemon When around other he tries to win over confidence to make in easier to execute schemes later. He often plays cool around his enemies to agitate them.

History: Zack has a happy life growing up: his parents were rich and he could have anything he ever wanted. But this dream soon ended. At the age of nine as his parents got divorced due to a fight over money. Neither parent wanted to have the burden of a son so he was put on the street with no money and only his Ralts.

After this unfortunate event Zack had to survive by stealing food and money from other people. He got into many fights and lived in the Goldenrod tunnel for several years. He became cruel and twisted over the years and his thieving became more eventful. He was asked to join Team Cipher and promised lots of money in return. He gladly accepted the opportunity and joined.

Pokemon

Species: Ralts
Nickname: Railly
Infected?: Not infected

History: This ralts was bread for on reason and one only: To make Zack stop "bothering his parents" for one. The ralts has been with Zack since he was five. But in its later years was used to help steal, and win street fights.

Personality: Railly doesn't care how you are or what you do she hates you and thinks you're useless. She is cruel and over confident about her abilities and strength. The only person she cares about is her "loving trainer".

Moves: Shadow sneak (Egg move), Psychic(TM move), Confusion, Double Team.

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Yeah. Someone like the character above me would really push Scott into fighting him. Anyways, Naren or Nadia or whoever you are, I'm looking forward to starting this when we get more people.

Edit: Also, and this may sound like I'm trying to run your RP, but I'm trying to decide if I should have Michael alive and captured by Cipher, or simply dead. Jovi is alive, and I plan to use her in the future. Mostly just to give Scott the repaired Shadow Snag Machine (The one that Profeesor Krane and the others made that can only snag Shadow pokemon in Gale of Darkness). If you don't like this, then I won't do it. But I'm just trying to think of things I can do.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Crebirk you are denied. Your SU has almost no detail and does not follow guidelines. Your grammar and spelling are also lacking. Please expand on your SU and try again if you still want to join.

Edit: It's fine Nodeous. Most of what happens in the RP is up to the players. ;) just be fair about when you give it to him.

Nideous

Years
Hmm... I figured that would happen. Anyways, Crebirk, I'm going to refer you to a pretty helpful guide on making a character. Here it is:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=116591&styleid=168

I used it a lot. Still do in fact. I recomend you read it and then try again, if you still want in. I will warn you, most GMs here expect a certain amount of quality from their RPers, so with SUs like that one, you probably won'y be accepted into very many RPs. That's the sad truth of the matter. :\

Edit: Don't worry. I was planning on waiting until about the fifth gym before he finally meets back up with Jovi. But I wonder if I should keep her doing that thing where she speaks in the third person all the time. :3

Last edited:

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Nideous that would be hilarious. And crebirk it's not the best but I'll give you a chance.for now accepted.

Nideous

Years
Welcome Crebirk. You really should at least check out that link I provided. I know it's a long read, but it is really helpful. As I said, most people won't let you in RPs with an SU like that. You should be glad Fuyu is really nice! But you are getting better. Even your first attempt was better than the mess of one-liners that you used in Gladiators. Heh, sorry, but I am a bit of a stickler for details. Anyways, I'm rambling again, so I'll stop. I know you're a pretty good, if seemingly green, RPer. Just takes a little bit of effort, and you'll be as good as me someday, though that isn't exactly the best of the best. I consider myself to be an average RPer.

And yeah, it would be very funny to have Jovi wandering around doing that. XD After all, Chobin did it, and he was a fully grown man!

VelocityQ

Back from the dead!
Years
I'll sign up for Ordinary Trainer

Name: Velocity Q (Velo for short)
Hometown: The Sevii Islands, Kanto

Appearance: Velo is a little bit taller than the age he's supposed to be. He has dyed his hair blue, because his favorite color is blue and his favorite type is water. He usually wears jeans and a blue jacket with some green outlines on it. He has hazel eyes and his skin color is Caucasian. He also wears blue wireless headphones to listen to his favorite songs.

History: Velo hasn't really fit in the crowd, even when he was little. You can think of him sort of as Neku Sakuruba from The World Ends With You, who is also his favorite character. Without the emo personality. His favorite activity is spending time alone, with his Eevee. He had attempted to make a jacket for his Eevee, but usually failed, til one day, he made one that was EXACTLY like his jacket, but one that could fit an Eevee. He loves listening to music on his headphones when he spends his time alone. He's always attempted to catch a Shadow Pokemon for himself, to find another way to purify them without Purification Stones, or by fixing the original one in Agate Village. But, he was never allowed out, even though he had his Trainer Card. They won't let him out because they consider him a lot like Chuck Norris in a way. Even though he doesn't consider himself like that, he does think he is a great trainer though. When he was young, he had been in a lot of alley fights, when he didn't want to. His father is a policeman who went to the source of the infestation, Orre. He hasn't returned since then.....

Pokemon:
133.gif

Species: Eevee
Nickname: Neptune
Infected?: No
Origin: This Eevee was born into bunch of water types, making Neptue favor water types, just like his trainer, Velo. When it was with Velo during the early days, they ran into a Shadow Zigzagoon. They attempted to fight it, but Neptune fainted and almost got infected. Velo therefore protected Neptune even more. Neptune prefers the rain and water, that's why it wears Mystic Water. It hopes it can evolve into Vaporeon soon.
Moves: Shadow Ball, Tackle, Tail Whip, Hidden Power.

That's all I wrote, I guess....... Hope it's long enough, though it's probably not -_-'

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Kiyoshi is reserved.

Velocity, does your character have a last name or personality? And where is his mom? Pending for now.

Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2012
Name: Paul Wilder
Hometown: Celadon City, Kanto
Ordinary trainer

Appearance: Paul is only twelve years old, but is really tall. He has got green eyes full of resolve to be the best. Paul has short black hair with one long brail on the right side of his head. Also you could never see his smile, because he´s not showing a lot of emotions. He is very strong. Doesn´t have a lot of muscles, but he has big power. He doesn´t have two teeth, because of fighting.
Usually he wears khaki shorts and brown shirt off. He has black comfortable shoes. Oh his head he has a brown hat.

Personality: Paul is not really out going. He likes Pokémon more then people and loves travelling alone, only with pokémon. He is really headstrong and sometimes a little bit arrongant, but when will someone become his friend, Paul will do everything to help him. Also he his hot-tempered and challenges almost everyone to a battle. He doesn´t like talking. Paul is really quiet boy. He preferes battling before talking and that´s why he is not really popular among people.
For his pokémon friends, Paul is allways trying to be the best. He thinks that pokémon is the same power as his trainer. He cares with love about all pokémon but his pokémon must train hard.

History: Paul was born in Celadon city and was living peacefully there. All the time he was secretly watching gym battles. He started to idolize Erika and wanted to be as good as she is.
Not long ago some Cipher grunts took away his odler brother Terry and his parents. When this disaster happened Paul was watching a gym battle so he had no idea what was happening. He asked a lot of people, but nobody was able to tell him why that happened, so he started to hate everybody and became vengeful. He ended up on the street, because he had no one else. After some time, his idol, Erika found him crying on the street and gave him a chance. She offered him three pokéball. She told him about Red and Cipher. Paul decided to find out what happened to his family and why it happened.

Starter
Species:Chikorita
Infected: non infected
History:This Chikorita was born in Johto region, but was sent to grass type master Erika. Erika wanted to train it, but had a lot of work in Celadon, so Chikorita was just living inside her gym.
Personality: A little arrogant like her trainer, but likes other pokémon and loves its trainer. She is very hard training and really tough battler.
Moves: Razor leaf, Tackle, Protect(Tm move), Vine whip

Last edited:

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
GfPavel you are denied right now. Your SU has a lot of errors and lacks detail or even full five sentence paragraphs. Please expand on it if you still wish to join.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
You are accepted for now. Like crebirk. However I expect good posts. For now accepted.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Flame Mistress you are reserved for a Cipher Trainer.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Of course TornZero you are reserved for Cipher.

Last edited:
Back