• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Misty Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jalsy

RESET
Years
MistyFanClub

misty2dl0.png

Welcome Misty Fans this is the Misty Fanclub. If you like Misty then why not join the club. Fanart welcome.

Rules.
No Spamming.
2. Don't dislike Misty.
3. No Flaming.
4. All other rules apply.
5. And most importantly have fun.

Name:
Why Do you want to join:
What your favorite pokemon of Misty's:

Topic Question(s)
What outfit of Misty do you like better, Original or AG outfit?
Which one of Misty's Pokemon is your fav?
If you could change Misty's costume what would you change it to?
What is your favorite Misty attitude?
What swimsuit of Misty's do you like best?
If Misty was real and you met her but you could only aask her one question what would it be?

Members List
Owner:
Ashist_Wilketch_mark_april
Water Master Roxy

Co-Owner:

Chairman Kaga

Members:
Romeo010
sherreamethyst
tmc02086

Snivy063
HypnoticNarcotica
ShadowGuy789
Sector Revenge
miju-kun
DawnLover
Intoxicated
Nepse
Misty~
Beee
~Pokemoll~
Myc Shredder
~EnteiRaikou~
foxyvulpixie

]Members Reached
Spoiler:

Mistyfanclubeditted.jpg

Banners:

Spoiler:

Others
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I'll take co-owner if you wouldn't mind. You don't know me, but years ago I held the reputation of the most rabid Misty fan on the site. This was the old club, which started in 2004 and apparently survived until earlier this year. If you'd be interested in a small history lesson on Misty fandom at PC, take a look through that thread and you'll see my name appear quite frequently, eh heh.

Much time has passed and most young Pokemon fans don't remember her, but keeping the flame alive will be a responsibility of mine as long as I'm at PC. I'll post fanart and provide the musings of a veteran fan whenever I can. If I can find the time to make you a banner, I'll try my hand at that as well.

Re: the current topic of discussion, original outfit > AG outfit, now and forever.

Jalsy

RESET
Years
Hi everyone. Just want to post something from the club. Banners I've made

MFPjune.jpg

June,2011

MFPjuly.jpg

July 2011 version.

-----
What outfit of Misty do you like better, Original or AG outfit?

I like them both but I love the AG outfit better, she really looks cute with that outfit. If Misty would return, I hope we'll see her with a Best Wishes version of her outfits.

Been a fan of Misty, can I join the club?

Water Master Roxy

Wish I was Misty
Years
Yeah Misty looks so pretty with long hair. If only she had long hair all the time.

New Question:

For me it has to be Psyduck. Because he is funny and cute.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Misty_%28anime%29#Pok.C3.A9mon
If you don't know Misty's Pokemon.

Also another question:

If you could change Misty's costume what would you change it to?
I thought I would ask that question since I saw someone on youtube say she should wear a bikini all the time since she wears them alot and shes a water type trainer.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 1, 2014
Count me in as well, I was a member of the previous fanclub so why not continue with this one too! I have been a fan of Misty for many years, maintain a fan site, and also collect stuff relating to her. As for a favorite of her team members its hard to say but I suppose Politoed because of its personality.

Jalsy

RESET
Years

I love all her pokemons, I was really interested with Togepi it's so cute but since it evolves to a togetic, I still hope it'll be better if it stay on Misty's side. I also like Psyduck. Besides for being funny, and comes out of his poke ball, It also uses strong psychic attacks..

Water Master Roxy

Wish I was Misty
Years
We need to find a way to get more members. Actually I think we need to find a way to get our current members to post.
Ashist Wilketch mark april would you like to be Co-Owner because your the only one who is posting in the club.

Jalsy

RESET
Years
We need to find a way to get more members. Actually I think we need to find a way to get our current members to post.
Ashist Wilketch mark april would you like to be Co-Owner because your the only one who is posting in the club.

I would love to! Thank you..

Oh yes, since It's already August I've made another banner for Misty fan Club:)
Mistyfanclubeditted.jpg

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 1, 2014
I have not been posting due to being a bit busy and dealing with another fan forum. But I guess I am back now.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
Why Do you want to join:I love misty and this group has potental
What your favorite pokemon of Misty's:Starmie of course

if i can,can i have some kinda position here?

Jalsy

RESET
Years
NIce to have you back in the club nickstr! and welcome to the club Romeo010!

So I guess, We need another topic: (you can answer some of the unanswered question too)

Last edited:

lloebet

Years
i like it when shes constently mad at ash about her bike lol

lloebet

Years
yesh theres always her kindness to charish and also i like how she acts in the movie my zaptos articuno moltres telling ash to get a girlfriend lolz.

Water Master Roxy

Wish I was Misty
Years
Im back my computer had to be in repair a second time and hopefully the last time

Romeo010 your in better add you.

Angry I guess because well probably because of when she hit Ash with the beach ball.

Jalsy

RESET
Years
Yeah, It's funny seeing Ash and Misty bicker and when Misty gets easily angry for some reasons. Still I like her funny and loving side and how she care much with her friends..more importanly with every pokemon ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back