• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2011
granted but he uses fusion bolt instead
I wish my Zekrom would be lv 100 already (it takes to long ive beaten the elite four like 20 times and hes still lv 82)

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but as soon as your Zekrom gets to level 100, your batteries die in your DS and have to get there all over again...

I wish I had enough money to donate to PokeCommunity Forums to become a tier 3 PC supporter, I want a bigger Reshiram pic and a bigger riding Moltres pic on here...

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but you have to get magnemite to level 100 to learn Thunderbolt

I wish Zekrom would agree to give me my Reshiram back he won in a Poker game if I allow him to use Bolt Strike on me...

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but you fall off when Rapidash is going at a high rate of speed...

I wish I could show off my photomaniped photoshopped picture of Zekrom using Bolt Strike on me on Facebook without feeling shame...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2011
Granted, but the moment you post it everyone on facebook switches over to Google+ so it goes completely unnoticed.

I wish I had electric sacks in my cheeks so I could shock people at will.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
Wish Granted but one day, you accidentally got close to a nuclear waste, turning you into a Pikachu & no way of turning back into a human. Have fun running away from the Government.

I wish this world had Magikarp.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
grated, now Pokemon cannot be caught...

I wish, because I'm being attacked by all these Pokemon, that Reshiram will hug me with it's wings in a protecting manner, and try to calm me down and say soothing words to me such as "It's OK I am here to protect you." and Reshiram does a good job of protecting me...

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2011
Granted but while Reshiram used fusion flare to get defeat the pokemon you get caught in the blast and die.
I wish that the next pokemon game would come out on the 3ds.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but it was only released on 3ds in Japan regular DS in America

I wish Zekrom would figure out what's wrong with his second Bolt Strike (rigged Bolt Strike) Zekrom rigged a second Bolt Strike move to form an electric barrier around me to protect me, but it isn't working yet for some reason, and when he tries it actually uses the original Bolt Strike attack on me and OUCH!!!!!!! I wish he would get the rigged Bolt Strike to work right, so he CAN actually protect me...

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but now that he can, you seem to cannot find a Gligar

I wish I could look into Reshiram's pretty blue eyes and adore Reshiram's pretty blue eyes for a while...

[if you got bored reading my wish, you're lazier than a Snorlax! lol] three lines isn't that long!!!

smithtism

Blank
Years
Granted. You look in her eyes...other stuff happens...Zekrom's Fusion Bolt hits you.

I wish half of the Pokemon fanbase didn't revolve around Gardevoir. :\

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, now it revolves around Reshiram's pretty blue eyes!!!!

I wish I wasn't having so much bad luck with legendary Pokemon!! (just look at all the results of this thread I'm been actively involved in!!)

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, you can use it... when you get yourself to level 100

I wish Reshiram declared me one of her own, and mothers me like her own baby reshirams she has (everybody know how protective and loving mothers are to their young)

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2011
granted but she is overprotective and won't let you come out of that cage you're locked in...
I'll give you the key if you grant my wish which is that Your Reshiram would stop using flamethrower to try and stop me from giving you the key.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but she uses Blue Flare instead and wants to protect me from you now...

I wish it was possible for humans and Pokemon to breed together (even legendaries) and that me (myself) bred with a female Pokemon Reshiram, and it really did happen

Last edited:
Back