• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

~Prepare For Trouble!~ [Team Rocket Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years

Team Rocket Fan Club
~Prepare for trouble~
~Make it double~

The Rocket trio says hi! ^_^​

Introduction:

Welcome to the Team Rocket Fan Club, twerp! This group is dedicated to the awesome Team Rocket organization! Though most of the discussions here are related to the Rocket Trio, feel free to discuss anything about Team Rocket! If you're going to join, please make sure to have a look at the rules and use the sign-up form.

This is the new Team Rocket fan club thread. I will do my best here as the newly elected boss.

The Rocket Code of Conduct:

1. Follow all of PC's rules.
2. No character bashing.
3. Spamming is frowned upon.
4. Make sure your replies are on-topic; you may change the topic once in a while, but do not abruptly do so.
5. Love Team Rocket of course!

Sign-up Form:

Username:
Partner(s): You may choose two Pokémon in the list (see below).
Also provide an answer to the current topic! That or include a TR-related comment!​

The Rocket Staff:

Spoiler:

Benefits offered:

The Team Rocket organization is offering two Pokemon each to the grunts who join us. Other benefits include a holiday package to Unova after two months of service, medical allowances, maternity leaves and a coffee break every 2 hours. Pretty tempting, eh?

Pokemon offered (Choose any two):

052.gif
360.gif
339.gif
193.gif
527.png
592.png
439.gif
455.gif
562.png
590.png
074.gif
098.gif
066.gif
111.gif
090.gif
019.gif
023.gif
027.gif
041.gif
088.gif
096.gif
104.gif
109.gif
129.gif
228.gif
048.gif
013.gif
132.gif
198.gif
043.gif
261.gif
318.gif
320.gif
343.gif
322.gif
265.gif
434.gif
431.gif
453.gif
504.png
551.png
559.png
568.png
543.png
451.gif
506.png
331.gif
433.gif
108.gif
058.gif
069.gif
187.gif

Hey! Don't make that face!! These are the best Pokemon any organization can offer! >O

What are you looking at now? Go get me that Pikachu! >_>

Contests:

1. Boss Fantasies!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Current Topics:
What do you think of Team Rocket's role in the N series of the anime?

Old Topics:

Spoiler:

Current Topic:
How do you feel about Jessie and James' new Pokémon?

The old topics are not to be discussed as of now. They have been mentioned just for archival purposes. And the archive is no longer being updated. lol
(Feel free to suggest new topics when the current one has been discussed enough.)

Tears in the Rocket Trio's eyes seeing a fan club for themselves... The Rocket Trio need love people! Do not hesitate to join!

Background Credits: Backgroundlabs

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I just want to say, can the words not be gray (if you look at some of the words they are grey) as it is too light to be seen.

Dent

taste the café m o c h a ♥
Years
I would format that into post better for you but I have no time these days.

Stealing from old thread:
Zayin said:
How do you know it's a trick? Have I missed something? As far as I knew, it was only the most plausible supposition.
*coughC&Pcough*
Spoiler:

Meowth hasn't been kicked, nor will he stay with the twerps.

I'll remember to post on the right account someday I swear

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Don't worry guys, I will tweak the first post. I just wanted the thread to be created before refining everything.

[Edit] Alright, I just did! I've had several issues with bracket mismatches, but it looks ok now. Tell me if you think anything else should be changed!

I've promoted 2Cool4Mewtwo to a Secret Agent. Congrats! You can evolve one of your Pokémon if you want ^^.

I would format that into post better for you but I have no time these days.

Stealing from old thread:

*coughC&Pcough*
Spoiler:

Meowth hasn't been kicked, nor will he stay with the twerps.

I'll remember to post on the right account someday I swear
Well, don't forget the Pokemon logic is weird sometimes. I agree it makes a lot more sense if it's a plan, but we can't predict what it is really.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
In regard to the current topic, what does crossover means?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I still don't know what it meant, so I am going to leave it unanswered.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Basically, in which anime you would like J&J to make an appearance or which anime character you would like to interact with J&J. Something along those lines :P.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Oh my, are the forums that strict? =< We're just having fun together, I don't see who would be bothered by our conversations...

I guess it's time for another question since this one doesn't seem to be pretty popular. Guys, don't hesitate to come up with new questions, because I'm not the most inspired member! lol

How would you react if it was indeed a bomb that Jessie and James placed in the Nimbasa subway tunnels? Would it bother you?
I would be very angry towards the Pokemon staff for doing such a thing to our kind hearted characters. I'm not even sure I'd be able to accept it as being canon...

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
In respond to current topic:
Nope, they are too scared kind to plant a bomb anywhere.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Oh my, are the forums that strict? =< We're just having fun together, I don't see who would be bothered by our conversations...

I guess it's time for another question since this one doesn't seem to be pretty popular. Guys, don't hesitate to come up with new questions, because I'm not the most inspired member! lol

How would you react if it was indeed a bomb that Jessie and James placed in the Nimbasa subway tunnels? Would it bother you?
I would be very angry towards the Pokemon staff for doing such a thing to our kind hearted characters. I'm not even sure I'd be able to accept it as being canon...

I dunno... if it's a bomb it brobably wouldn't do any harm to people; just a complete tunnel collapse. Which is probably part of their big overarching plan that we have no clue about yet. I would take the bombing in stride since it would likely be used like minin dynamite. If that makes sense.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years

Aww, I love this fanart too. Hey, what about we all share a few of our favourite TR fanart, guys? ;3 Rofl, I've got 1007 Pokémon fanarts in my folder, mostly of TR. I'll make a pick among my DA folder which is a lot smaller, even though most of my real favs aren't there.

Too bad I don't have the bigger version on my DA account:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Rocketshippy warning xD:
Spoiler:

I have to share this one since it's the crossover of my dreams lolz.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Damn, that Rocketshipping, one is really, gross. I like that one that Meowth fall down the hot air balloon.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Damn, that Rocketshipping, one is really, gross. I like that one that Meowth fall down the hot air balloon.
Gross? Why? It doesn't contain any naked parts or juicy stuff all over the place like some other fanarts :P. Unless you believe kissing is gross...

Musashi

Nope, that's not me
Years
I would be pretty mad if it is a bomb. It seems way too out of character. Sure, they planted some dynamite to acquire fossils, but to hurt people? Pffft, no. That would bother me greatly.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Heck, I mentioned it in the episode discussion thread. Though, just for a joke. I guess I would be kinda suprised anyway. I mean, that would certainly be worst thing Jessie and James have done. (in a good way :P)

Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2011
I would be pretty mad if it is a bomb. It seems way too out of character. Sure, they planted some dynamite to acquire fossils, but to hurt people? Pffft, no. That would bother me greatly.
I doubt their thing in Raimon City has anything to do with hurting people. If it is a bomb of any sorts, I would say it's to stop the traffic. My guess is that they want to absorb the electric energy from the subway system, or something. I'm not bothered by the BW Rockets at all, I love their mysterious schemes. (Although, the scenes with Flint and briefcases were quite a bore.)

I probably have to join in the the member list to discuss here, so I would like pick Sandile if that's okay. XD

zlip

______
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2013
Username: Zlip
Partner(s): Carvanha and Scraggy

If it were a bomb I'd be surprised as Team Rocket has never (on screen) been shown to kill people and pokemon. Since Unova started they have gotten pretty high tech but I don't think they would go as far as to destroy the subway, though I would like to see more devastation as they put it from Team Rocket and not just Jessie's team.

Like Musalina said it will probably be used to steal the energy and use it to power up a machine that has to do with the metorite they stole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back