• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's that Pokemon! [ Week 20 ]

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Information

Every week there will be an enlarged image of a Pokemon. It's up to you to guess which Pokemon it is. Once you think you know which Pokemon it is, PM BinaryPeaches your guess. Winners will receive the following:
First Correct Guess: Bronze WTP Emblem
After Ten Correct Guesses: Silver WTP Emblem
After Twenty Correct Guesses: Gold WTP Emblem

BinaryPeaches will be keeping track of how many guesses each member has done. If you think you've reached 10 or 20 guesses but haven't received an emblem, contact her and it'll be sorted out. At the end of the week I'll post what Pokemon it was, and the winners of that week. Then within the next few moments a new thread with the next Pokemon will be posted.​

Rules

• You may only guess once per week, so be sure you're extremely sure of your guess before PMing.
  • Make sure you only guess one Pokemon. There's no '______ or ______'. Even if one is right I'll be counting it as wrong because it's technically two guesses.
  • Do not put your guess in this thread. Please PM BinaryPeaches your guess.
  • Put 'Who's That Pokemon' (or 'WTP') in the subject of your PM when you send your guess.
  • You may post in this thread. However, it may not be anything that might hint to other people what the Pokemon is, or the Pokemon's name. All posts with such information will be deleted and marked as spam. What you may post is if you guess, and how hard/easy you think it was.
  • You may discuss last week's Pokemon in this thread, in the case you didn't get a chance to in the thread before this one.
  • There will be no hints. Don't ask for them.
  • Don't bug me if the answer is late. Real life might have possibly suddenly got in the way. If I know about something in advanced I'll mention it, but life likes to take unexpected turns. Just be patient and the answer will be put up as soon as I possibly can.
  • Have fun!

Pokemon of the Week

xUEO3.png

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Actually I found this one quite hard, and it wasn't at all what I expected! Good choice!

Years
Like a few rounds back I thought this was something completely what it wasn't. This one was good. Not too hard, but not too easy.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Glad to know that the range of difficulty from person to person still changes.

Anyways, i was going to do the special one this weekend, but I've been terribly busy so It'll have to wait until another weekend. Hopefully next weekend if I don't have anything to do.

Also, emblems are finally distributed. Sorry for those who had to wait a few weeks for them. @_@;

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Is it bad that I want you to do it on Week 23 so I can get my final emblem first ;o;

Also when this week's is over you should let us know if anyone got all 20 in a row. I'm interested to know :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Hmm... I can see about doing that. xD It'll be on the first of October, which would be interesting imo~

And of course. :D

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
This one... Oh, great, it had to be that part. I didn't like this very much. I think I'm getting rusty.

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
Years
I found two that I thought it was and took alot of zooming and moving around trying to find it. Hope I was right

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'm so sorry guys. I was busy with school work last night and completely forgot about this. Here's the answer now:

165Ledyba_Dream.png

LEDYBA

Winners of this week's WTP:
vaporeon7
Rednael
Twiggy
Scarf
Yoshikkko
deoxys121

Congrats to Twiggy who has gotten all Twenty right! ;D

Next one will be up asap, derp. :x

Back