Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black 2 & White 2.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #3201    
Old September 16th, 2011 (4:02 PM).
Oryx's Avatar
Oryx Oryx is offline
CoquettishCat
  • Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 13,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherreamethyst View Post
is there any way yu can not catch Zekrom?? im at N's castle, and i REALLY dont wanna catch it...
Sure! You have to catch enough Pokemon to fill up your boxes and party though, that's 720 Pokemon in your boxes and 6 in your party, then you don't have to catch it. It will wait somewhere else for you post-game.

Good luck!
__________________


Theme * Pair * VM * PM

Not all men...

Are all men stupid?

That's right.


Relevant Advertising!

  #3202    
Old September 16th, 2011 (4:55 PM).
Raichupacabra Raichupacabra is offline
Villain
     
    Join Date: Apr 2010
    Location: Antelope Valley, CA
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Hasty
    Posts: 565
    It is my birthday today. How do I get the email from Pokemon GL or am I supposed to wait a couple of days. I am in need of the Togekiss as I missed out on the Eeveelutions.

    Serebii.net
    Quote:
    In addition to this, the special Togekiss present started this month, giving the ability to receive a Togekiss with Super Luck in the month of your birthday, as set in your Trainer Club account. When it's your birthday month, you'll receive an e-mail regarding it within the system itself in your Trainer Club Account
      #3203    
    Old September 16th, 2011 (8:00 PM).
    GFA's Avatar
    GFA GFA is offline
    Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    • Silver Tier
     
    Join Date: Jul 2008
    Location: Oberlin College
    Age: 22
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Adamant
    Posts: 1,949
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Raichupacabra View Post
    It is my birthday today. How do I get the email from Pokemon GL or am I supposed to wait a couple of days. I am in need of the Togekiss as I missed out on the Eeveelutions.

    Serebii.net
    Ah, mine was Wednesday. What you do is log in. You should see a PM that explains what to do.

    On that note, can I reset for this Togekiss? (Or any DW Pokemon in General?)
    __________________
      #3204    
    Old September 16th, 2011 (8:26 PM).
    Raichupacabra Raichupacabra is offline
    Villain
       
      Join Date: Apr 2010
      Location: Antelope Valley, CA
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Hasty
      Posts: 565
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by GFA View Post
      Ah, mine was Wednesday. What you do is log in. You should see a PM that explains what to do.

      On that note, can I reset for this Togekiss? (Or any DW Pokemon in General?)
      Do you mean A-Z mail? If you mean that then i cant go in it
        #3205    
      Old September 17th, 2011 (3:00 AM).
      Dragovian98's Avatar
      Dragovian98 Dragovian98 is offline
         
        Join Date: Dec 2010
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 24
        I used to love Pokemon. I remember i was obsessed with everything to do with it. However playing HG and Platinum bores me now. After i got bored, i just seemed to drift away. I want to get back into Pokemon. Do you guys think Black or White could suck me back in?
          #3206    
        Old September 17th, 2011 (3:14 AM).
        Forever's Avatar
        Forever Forever is offline
        a sky full of lighters ☆
        • Moderator
        • Crystal Tier
         
        Join Date: Nov 2005
        Location: Queensland
        Age: 25
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Quirky
        Posts: 35,120
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Dragovian98 View Post
        I used to love Pokemon. I remember i was obsessed with everything to do with it. However playing HG and Platinum bores me now. After i got bored, i just seemed to drift away. I want to get back into Pokemon. Do you guys think Black or White could suck me back in?
        Personally, I think they could get your interest back. Brand new Pokemon, brand new storyline, brand new region, brand new things overall like seasons, they're awesome! But really, if you want a feel of what the games have to offer, check out our FAQ as well as discussion threads that give you an insight into what other users think about the game. These being things that irritate you, things you like and finally what makes people hate the games--but even though we have lots of negative threads, we still have a lot of people who are positive about the games, as I'm sure you will be if you purchase one or the other. :)

        Either way merging into Quick Questions for people to input if they wish since we don't allow threads on "should I get the games or not?"
        __________________

        we'll make our mark
        show the world what we can do

        [ moderator of isshunova ]
          #3207    
        Old September 17th, 2011 (4:28 AM).
        Weavile05's Avatar
        Weavile05 Weavile05 is offline
        Currently Hacking BW
           
          Join Date: Jun 2010
          Location: North Carolina
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Lax
          Posts: 1,431
          My Pansear just learned Acrobatics. The moveset I have on it now is Acrobatics, Flame Burst, Bite, and Work Up. I think I want Flamethrower, Brick Break, Crunch, and Acrobatics, but would it be better to just use Work Up instead of Crunch? I kinda want to evolve it, but I want to be sure about this first.
          __________________
          In progress

          Hoenn, 1 Badge
          My Youtube Channel: Check out my Pokemon Red Walkthrough
          Pokemon White FC: 2322 5491 2643
            #3208    
          Old September 17th, 2011 (7:42 AM).
          devilace372's Avatar
          devilace372 devilace372 is offline
          cast between dusk and dawn
             
            Join Date: Mar 2010
            Location: stoke UK > GMT +1
            Age: 26
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Brave
            Posts: 74
            how do you get all the people into black city? I've added a few people from white forest and i'm wondering if it is possible to get every person into black city so that i can unlock all the items?
            __________________

            black friend code 4513 0451 0672 trainer name Rambo lol (mainly use)
            Platinum FC 3396 6219 8023
            White FC 0561 9015 1283
            SS FC 3353 6723 1201
            HG FC 4813 9699 5018
            Check Out DevilKlown's Thread!!!!: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6889622#post6889622
            Challenges:
            Current Challenge: The Random Pokemon Challenge - Soul Silver - Team: Flareon, Gallade, Corsola, Breloom
              #3209    
            Old September 17th, 2011 (8:02 AM).
            Yoshikko's Avatar
            Yoshikko Yoshikko is offline
            the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
            • Crystal Tier
             
            Join Date: Jul 2011
            Gender: Other
            Nature: Hasty
            Posts: 3,041
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by devilace372 View Post
            how do you get all the people into black city? I've added a few people from white forest and i'm wondering if it is possible to get every person into black city so that i can unlock all the items?
            I think you need to have people with the opposite game version, visit your Black City through the Entralink. I'm not sure though cause I have Pokémon White, but I think it was that.
            __________________
              #3210    
            Old September 17th, 2011 (8:10 AM).
            devilace372's Avatar
            devilace372 devilace372 is offline
            cast between dusk and dawn
               
              Join Date: Mar 2010
              Location: stoke UK > GMT +1
              Age: 26
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Brave
              Posts: 74
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Yoshikkko View Post
              I think you need to have people with the opposite game version, visit your Black City through the Entralink. I'm not sure though cause I have Pokémon White, but I think it was that.
              ok thankyou i've got both versions just on my white version i haven't got to white forest yet i'll find out when i reach white forest and let you know if you'd like?
              __________________

              black friend code 4513 0451 0672 trainer name Rambo lol (mainly use)
              Platinum FC 3396 6219 8023
              White FC 0561 9015 1283
              SS FC 3353 6723 1201
              HG FC 4813 9699 5018
              Check Out DevilKlown's Thread!!!!: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6889622#post6889622
              Challenges:
              Current Challenge: The Random Pokemon Challenge - Soul Silver - Team: Flareon, Gallade, Corsola, Breloom
                #3211    
              Old September 17th, 2011 (11:05 AM). Edited September 17th, 2011 by AresTheAwesome.
              AresTheAwesome's Avatar
              AresTheAwesome AresTheAwesome is offline
              The Awesome Trainer...
                 
                Join Date: Sep 2011
                Age: 21
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Adamant
                Posts: 40
                Alrighty, in this new playthrough im needing to have some help with a few things.

                First: Whats a good all around team (Don't include starters as I will soon be replacing mine)

                Second: Good Phsycic type (Solosis isnt reall doin it for me and Im thinkin about askin somebody for a Gothita)

                Third: Should i switch my pignite for a litwick, since I just love that awesome chandelerymon.

                Fourth: Some help deciding on my elctrick and steel types, Im thinking Galvantula and KlingKlank.

                Give me your opinions, in this pokemon community, everyone is my friend, and all of your opinions matter to me. <--- sounded creepy didnt it?

                ~Ares~

                EDIT: This was oddly enough moved here for some reason that I'm unsure of, so it still says thread up there but it seems now its just a post... so i guess im just gonna have to check here rather than have a thread dedicated to my party.
                __________________
                I'm back, but maybe, I never really left, or was I never even hear? Perhaps t'was a mere sojourn that last visit...

                The flames in my heart have been re-lit, now I will resume catching them all.
                  #3212    
                Old September 17th, 2011 (1:21 PM).
                Jeikobu's Avatar
                Jeikobu Jeikobu is offline
                God's beloved child
                   
                  Join Date: Sep 2003
                  Location: In God's timing, Japan!
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Adamant
                  Posts: 474
                  Send a message via AIM to Jeikobu Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Jeikobu
                  Can I breed legendaries? Even though they're typically genderless it'd be only logical for them to breed with Metamon ("Ditto") like other genderless Pokemon. (I mean come on, how else would the race survive? ; ) Not letting them breed would just be dirty pool. I want to breed a Victini. Can I do this in any way?
                  __________________
                  "For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20


                  Learn the Japanese names for Pokemon!

                  Please visit my Photobucket! http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v162/Jeikobu_Roy/
                    #3213    
                  Old September 17th, 2011 (1:31 PM).
                  Perriechu's Avatar
                  Perriechu Perriechu is offline
                  no more sad songs
                  • Gold Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Apr 2009
                  Location: England
                  Age: 21
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Modest
                  Posts: 4,109
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by AresTheAwesome View Post
                  Alrighty, in this new playthrough im needing to have some help with a few things.

                  First: Whats a good all around team (Don't include starters as I will soon be replacing mine)

                  Second: Good Phsycic type (Solosis isnt reall doin it for me and Im thinkin about askin somebody for a Gothita)

                  Third: Should i switch my pignite for a litwick, since I just love that awesome chandelerymon.

                  Fourth: Some help deciding on my elctrick and steel types, Im thinking Galvantula and KlingKlank.

                  Give me your opinions, in this pokemon community, everyone is my friend, and all of your opinions matter to me. <--- sounded creepy didnt it?

                  ~Ares~

                  EDIT: This was oddly enough moved here for some reason that I'm unsure of, so it still says thread up there but it seems now its just a post... so i guess im just gonna have to check here rather than have a thread dedicated to my party.
                  Well, you can't just say "these 6 are awesome" because it depends on how they're used. \; I guess a team of your favorites mixed with power would be good.

                  Gothita isn't much better, IMO. Sigilyph is much better, being quite good with defensive stats and has decent offensive stats. There isn't much choice in the steel-type department this time around, the Ferrothorn is quite good, but terribly slow, Bisharp would be your best bet IMO. Klinklang has an awful movepool. Galvantula is quite the good Pokemon, I'd use it! :)

                  It was moved because it was suited better for Quick Questions and should be posted in here. :) Just a reminder for next time.

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Jeikobu View Post
                  Can I breed legendaries? Even though they're typically genderless it'd be only logical for them to breed with Metamon ("Ditto") like other genderless Pokemon. (I mean come on, how else would the race survive? ^^; ) Not letting them breed would just be dirty pool. I want to breed a Victini. Can I do this in any way?
                  Nope, breeding legends is impossible -- the only exception is Manaphy who can breed with Ditto for Phione, who is otherwise unobtainable.
                  __________________
                  twittertumblr ☂ 1349-6159-4149
                    #3214    
                  Old September 17th, 2011 (4:05 PM). Edited September 17th, 2011 by Jeikobu.
                  Jeikobu's Avatar
                  Jeikobu Jeikobu is offline
                  God's beloved child
                     
                    Join Date: Sep 2003
                    Location: In God's timing, Japan!
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Adamant
                    Posts: 474
                    Send a message via AIM to Jeikobu Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Jeikobu
                    That's really cheap. >< Thanks for the info.

                    Ok, new question just now: I'm trying to get two games, Pokemon Black and White, to connect on the Hi-Link since I want to visit the Black game's Black City in order to make grass patches and water show up in my White game's White Forest. I know these DS's can connect since I just used them to trade Pokemon with each other. Yet, when my characters go to the bridge in Hi-Link, the connection bar is red and even after letting them sit a few minutes, there is no sign of them establishing a connection with each other. I even tried all combinations involving going to different ends of the bridge, but still no success. The only explanation I can think of is in the Black game the character has only just made it to Hiun ("Castellia"?) City for the first time (2 badges), where as in the White I've beaten the story and visited every location, including White Forest. Maybe the Black game character has to visit Black City first?

                    EDIT: Ok, looks like we can't both be in Hi-Link at the same time. My White guy is in White Forest, and my Black in the Hi-Link. I got through the bridge portal, but there's nothing to do there. I wandered all over and all I can do is talk to the elderly man about missions or go back to my normal world. Plus, I'm worried I may need to have my Black guy in Black City and my White guy in the Hi-Link to make grass appear in my White game's White Forest, but as I said, my Black character is far from unlocking that part of the game. :-/
                    __________________
                    "For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20


                    Learn the Japanese names for Pokemon!

                    Please visit my Photobucket! http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v162/Jeikobu_Roy/
                      #3215    
                    Old September 17th, 2011 (7:56 PM).
                    Weavile05's Avatar
                    Weavile05 Weavile05 is offline
                    Currently Hacking BW
                       
                      Join Date: Jun 2010
                      Location: North Carolina
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Lax
                      Posts: 1,431
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Weavile05 View Post
                      My Pansear just learned Acrobatics. The moveset I have on it now is Acrobatics, Flame Burst, Bite, and Work Up. I think I want Flamethrower, Brick Break, Crunch, and Acrobatics, but would it be better to just use Work Up instead of Crunch? I kinda want to evolve it, but I want to be sure about this first.
                      I didn't get this answered yet.
                      __________________
                      In progress

                      Hoenn, 1 Badge
                      My Youtube Channel: Check out my Pokemon Red Walkthrough
                      Pokemon White FC: 2322 5491 2643
                        #3216    
                      Old September 17th, 2011 (9:30 PM).
                      AresTheAwesome's Avatar
                      AresTheAwesome AresTheAwesome is offline
                      The Awesome Trainer...
                         
                        Join Date: Sep 2011
                        Age: 21
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Adamant
                        Posts: 40
                        Well, I went with klink because ive already used bisharp, yeah hes great, and so soon il be looking for a litwick. Sigilyph? I might look into it, but now that i have my compoundeyes galvantula im all set for awhile.

                        Thanks for the info, and as for the moving of the thread thing, ehh,, dun really care about it. Its not like im gonna die right, just get personally upset when that kinda thing happens. Get used to it, im Ares...
                        __________________
                        I'm back, but maybe, I never really left, or was I never even hear? Perhaps t'was a mere sojourn that last visit...

                        The flames in my heart have been re-lit, now I will resume catching them all.
                          #3217    
                        Old September 18th, 2011 (3:08 AM).
                        Perriechu's Avatar
                        Perriechu Perriechu is offline
                        no more sad songs
                        • Gold Tier
                         
                        Join Date: Apr 2009
                        Location: England
                        Age: 21
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Modest
                        Posts: 4,109
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Weavile05 View Post
                        I didn't get this answered yet.
                        I'd go with Crunch over Work Up, I did with Simipour and it worked great. You'll find that when you get further into the game that using stat boosting moves on such a frail Pokemon can cause problems. If this is for a competitive purpose, I'd scoot on over to the CBC question thread. :)
                        __________________
                        twittertumblr ☂ 1349-6159-4149
                          #3218    
                        Old September 18th, 2011 (3:38 AM).
                        Fluffee's Avatar
                        Fluffee Fluffee is offline
                        Fluffeeeeeeee
                           
                          Join Date: Sep 2011
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 193
                          Does anyone know when the next event in america will happen
                          __________________
                          Check out ma new terrible trade thread
                          Why is it Always Raining?

                          I will be opening a new trade thread with my RNG'd pokes soon

                          White Friend Code 3482-5653-3961 NEW Friend Code!! (Shiny/Flawless/Ev'd/Events)

                          Black Friend Code NO OTHER INFO CONFIRMED YET

                            #3219    
                          Old September 18th, 2011 (3:47 AM).
                          Perriechu's Avatar
                          Perriechu Perriechu is offline
                          no more sad songs
                          • Gold Tier
                           
                          Join Date: Apr 2009
                          Location: England
                          Age: 21
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Modest
                          Posts: 4,109
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Fluffee View Post
                          Does anyone know when the next event in america will happen
                          Snarl Zoroark is the next event for the USA, starting today at TRU.
                          __________________
                          twittertumblr ☂ 1349-6159-4149
                            #3220    
                          Old September 18th, 2011 (4:01 AM).
                          devilace372's Avatar
                          devilace372 devilace372 is offline
                          cast between dusk and dawn
                             
                            Join Date: Mar 2010
                            Location: stoke UK > GMT +1
                            Age: 26
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Brave
                            Posts: 74
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Fluffee View Post
                            Does anyone know when the next event in america will happen
                            i think there is a zoroark starting today until the 25th in the U.S which you find a code out of one of the pokemon magazines im not sure which one it is i saw it mentioned on serebii the other day
                            __________________

                            black friend code 4513 0451 0672 trainer name Rambo lol (mainly use)
                            Platinum FC 3396 6219 8023
                            White FC 0561 9015 1283
                            SS FC 3353 6723 1201
                            HG FC 4813 9699 5018
                            Check Out DevilKlown's Thread!!!!: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6889622#post6889622
                            Challenges:
                            Current Challenge: The Random Pokemon Challenge - Soul Silver - Team: Flareon, Gallade, Corsola, Breloom
                              #3221    
                            Old September 18th, 2011 (6:41 AM).
                            Zelda's Avatar
                            Zelda Zelda is offline
                            ⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
                            • Crystal Tier
                             
                            Join Date: Oct 2008
                            Location: +
                            Age: 2
                            Gender: Female
                            Nature: Adamant
                            Posts: 4,876
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by devilace372 View Post
                            i think there is a zoroark starting today until the 25th in the U.S which you find a code out of one of the pokemon magazines im not sure which one it is i saw it mentioned on serebii the other day
                            The Snarl Zoroark event is happening at Toys R Us. I think you've mixed up the Pokémon, but Nintendo is giving out a Halloween Banette in the October issue of their "Nintendo Power" magazine. There's a password/code you receive from the magazine and you can get a Banette from that.
                            __________________

                            wisdom cries. paired to Cay & Exile & Sombra
                              #3222    
                            Old September 18th, 2011 (1:05 PM).
                            Raichupacabra Raichupacabra is offline
                            Villain
                               
                              Join Date: Apr 2010
                              Location: Antelope Valley, CA
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Hasty
                              Posts: 565
                              I need this question resolved before September ends. A couple of days ago I asked how do you get that Birthday Togekiss. I was told to Check the E-Z mail but it stays at 0%. I left it on for 2 days to see if it was just lagging but it stood at 0%. Is there anyway to make it load. I don't want to wait until next September to get my Togekiss. I noticed the Promotions isn't loading either.
                                #3223    
                              Old September 18th, 2011 (1:35 PM).
                              CureYoshiDarkness's Avatar
                              CureYoshiDarkness CureYoshiDarkness is offline
                              CATCH PHRASE!
                              • Crystal Tier
                               
                              Join Date: May 2008
                              Location: Hoenn's Trumpet
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Gentle
                              Posts: 1,094
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Raichupacabra View Post
                              I need this question resolved before September ends. A couple of days ago I asked how do you get that Birthday Togekiss. I was told to Check the E-Z mail but it stays at 0%. I left it on for 2 days to see if it was just lagging but it stood at 0%. Is there anyway to make it load. I don't want to wait until next September to get my Togekiss. I noticed the Promotions isn't loading either.
                              For me, the Black and White servers are down at the moment for some unknown reason. Why? I haven't the slightest clue.
                              However, the promotions and events are not loading up on any of my three NDSs either.

                              The Mystery Gifts through Nintendo WFC seems to be down as well.
                              __________________


                                #3224    
                              Old September 18th, 2011 (3:06 PM).
                              Druddigon's Avatar
                              Druddigon Druddigon is offline
                              Arceus Trainer
                                 
                                Join Date: Sep 2011
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 34
                                Hey guys.
                                I caught Kyurem a while back, and just traded him.
                                I just beat the E4 / Alder today and when I went back to Giant Chasm and went to the little pond, nothing happened!

                                I was told that they come back after you beat E4??
                                __________________

                                IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT SOME OF MY SHINIES ARE SHOWING UP AS HACKED. I FEEL VERY DEPRESSED THAT I SPENT ALL THE HOURS THAT I DID SHINY HUNTING AND IT TURN OUT THEY ARE COUNTERFEIT. IF I TRADED YOU A SHINY, TOSS IT AND PM ME FOR A TRADE BACK!
                                  #3225    
                                Old September 18th, 2011 (3:38 PM).
                                AresTheAwesome's Avatar
                                AresTheAwesome AresTheAwesome is offline
                                The Awesome Trainer...
                                   
                                  Join Date: Sep 2011
                                  Age: 21
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Adamant
                                  Posts: 40
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Druddigon View Post
                                  Hey guys.
                                  I caught Kyurem a while back, and just traded him.
                                  I just beat the E4 / Alder today and when I went back to Giant Chasm and went to the little pond, nothing happened!

                                  I was told that they come back after you beat E4??
                                  Welp, looks like kyurems gone buddy :D

                                  loljk, im not sure about that, im still doin my second playthrough, and btw im doin great with out the pokemanz that were reccomended to me, and so... i have no clue. But i didnt capture him untill after i beat e4 second time. THIS HAS BEEN AN ARES REPORT -news music-

                                  ~Ares~
                                  __________________
                                  I'm back, but maybe, I never really left, or was I never even hear? Perhaps t'was a mere sojourn that last visit...

                                  The flames in my heart have been re-lit, now I will resume catching them all.
                                  Closed Thread
                                  Quick Reply

                                  Sponsored Links
                                  Thread Tools

                                  Posting Rules
                                  You may not post new threads
                                  You may not post replies
                                  You may not post attachments
                                  You may not edit your posts

                                  BB code is On
                                  Smilies are On
                                  [IMG] code is On
                                  HTML code is Off

                                  Forum Jump


                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 2:47 PM.