• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is something you dont like to eat much of?

What dont u eat to much of

• Meat

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Vegis

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Fruits

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Noodles, Rice, Bread

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Woa, no meat, I couldn't live without it

I don't really like veggies, though some are cool

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I eat meat for every meal...the protein is what makes me grow big and strong ^^

I really don't eat very much bread/grains...I really don't know why :\ unless it is buttery toast or it is eaten with milk in a bowl, I don't eat bread too often

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Veggies. x_x; I hate the taste of them... u.u

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Ewwww.. veggies no good :p Most of them have no taste >_<;; I hate eating anything mushy especially when it has no taste! Yeeech!

*gets killed by broccoli*

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
orange*berry said:
Meat! X.o() I could honestly live without eating alot of meat. There are other ways of consuming protien... like cheese! n.n-
Me too! ^_^ I would rather eat fruits or vegetables than meat. I just can never stop thinking that I'm eating an animal when I eat it.. ;_; Other than that, onions. Oooooh.. how I despise them. o_o

Miyu-chan

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Meat is good for people who has Blood type O, like me. n_n;
Veggies are good for people who has A blood type... As for the others, I dunno. o.o;

I also loathe Parsely, Celery and Scallion cooked raw. o.o;

Miyu-chan

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Broccoli isn't bad... n_n I just hate those "weird" tasting ones. o.o;

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
I also don't eat much candy or sweets. Call me crazy but I loathe cake and pie. I'm more of a salt person. I love chocolate though, but I prefer the dark, bitter kind. I love vegetables which are lightly steamed and have no or little butter, they taste more natural. Crispiness is a plus.

Back