Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders! Only one thread may be created per user.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #7451    
Old August 28th, 2011 (3:56 PM).
Clawman's Avatar
Clawman Clawman is offline
Elite Trainer
    FC:
    IGN:
     
    Join Date: Aug 2011
    Location: Arkansas
    Age: 23
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Relaxed
    Posts: 28
    If u have a Giratina on 4th Gen i'd like to get one for my Palkia
    __________________
    Diamond Fc : 3095 9605 9575
    White FC : 4298 2259 8339

    Relevant Advertising!

      #7452    
    Old August 29th, 2011 (10:13 AM).
    Ginji's Avatar
    Ginji Ginji is offline
    Shiny Hunter
      FC: 3007-8602-5963
      IGN: Ginji for Y
       
      Join Date: Jul 2008
      Location: dunno
      Age: 29
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Timid
      Posts: 2,788
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Lady Ariel View Post
      I am interested in the following:
      1) UT Docile Delibird (10/12/06) OT ヨコハマ [Yokohama]
      2) UT Quirky Slowpoke (3/11/07) OT オ-サカ [Osaka]
      3) UT Brave Sunkern (5/8/07) OT オ-サカ [Osaka]
      4) UT Adamant Sableye (11/27/06) OT ナゴヤ [Nagoya]
      5) UT Impish Mareep (2/29/07) OT ナゴヤ [Nagoya]
      6) UT Timid Roselia (12/5/06) OT サッポロ [Sapporo]
      7) UT Sassy Shuckle (2/1/07) OT オ-サカ [Osaka]
      8) UT Calm Torchic (11/4/06) OT サッポロ [Sapporo]
      9) UT Impish Mareep (2/29/07) OT ナゴヤ [Nagoya]

      I am willing to offer the following:
      1) Sapporo Chikorita (Japanese)
      Serious Loves to eat 11-13-2006 HP 31
      51224 Level 10 Overgrow サッポロ

      2) Yokohama Mantine (Japanese)
      Bashful Somewhat stubborn 11-22-2006 HP 33
      60114 Level 10 Swift Swim ヨコハマ

      3) Osaka Electabuzz (Japanese)
      Impish Alert to sounds 11-12-2006 HP 34
      60114 Level 10 Static オーサカ

      4) Yokohama Scyther (Japanese)
      Jolly Hates to lose 11-5-2006 HP 35
      60114 Level 10 Swarm ヨコハマ

      5) Nagoya Pikachu (Japanese)
      Adamant Often scatters things 11-17-2006 HP 29
      60114 Level 10 Static ナゴヤ

      6) Tokyo Snubbull (Japanese)
      Lonely Capable of taking hits 5-6-2010 HP 33
      60505 Level 10 Run Away トウキョー

      7) Sapporo Murkrow (Japanese)
      Relaxed Impetuous and silly 10-3-2006 Level 10 HP 33
      60114 Level 10 Insomnia サッポロ

      8) Nagoya Seedot (Japanese)
      Hardy Alert to sounds 4-13-2007 HP 29
      60321 Level 10 Chlorophyll ナゴヤ

      9) Nagoya Cyndaquil (Japanese)
      Sassy Sturdy body 11-10-2006 HP 28
      51224 Level 10 Blaze ナゴヤ

      I am only able to trade on 4th generation. Is all of those Pokemon on 4th generation?
      oh ok, yes they are still on my 4th gen games
      use my pearl 1 and diamond fcs
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Clawman View Post
      If u have a Giratina on 4th Gen i'd like to get one for my Palkia
      I do, use my pearl 2 fc and you don't mind it being at lv. 1/japanese do you?
      __________________
      3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
      3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
      Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
        #7453    
      Old August 29th, 2011 (3:27 PM).
      Lady Ariel Lady Ariel is offline
      Event Collector
        FC:
        IGN:
         
        Join Date: Jul 2011
        Posts: 3
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Ginji View Post
        oh ok, yes they are still on my 4th gen games
        use my pearl 1 and diamond fcs
        Okay sounds good then. I sent you a VM discussing the trade.
          #7454    
        Old August 29th, 2011 (3:35 PM).
        CoolTrainer's Avatar
        CoolTrainer CoolTrainer is offline
        Ace
          FC:
          IGN:
           
          Join Date: Sep 2009
          Location: Califorina
          Age: 27
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 36
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by CoolTrainer View Post
          Hey, I'm very interested in the shiny giveaway, specifically I'd really like dragonair, larvitar, mudkip, eevee, ralts, manetric. Thanks a lot.
          Don't know if you missed it, or ignored it...you are still doing the shiny giveaway yes?
          __________________
          FC: 5472-6356-3453
            #7455    
          Old August 29th, 2011 (3:38 PM).
          MarioManH's Avatar
          MarioManH MarioManH is offline
          top kek
          • Gold Tier
          FC: 0920-4538-8399
          IGN: Hunter
           
          Join Date: Feb 2010
          Location: Virginia
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Jolly
          Posts: 498
          CMT for this 5th gen EV train
          Shiny Volcarona lv.100
          __________________
            #7456    
          Old August 29th, 2011 (3:56 PM).
          ChaosCharlz's Avatar
          ChaosCharlz ChaosCharlz is offline
            FC:
            IGN:
             
            Join Date: Aug 2011
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 10
            LF: Celebi, Deoxys, Shaymin, Arceus, Manaphy & Mew
            i have: darkrai, shiny raikou, shiny gyarados ... plz pm so i can let u know my offers i have many other legends and normal pokemon
            __________________
            Pokemon White FC: 4126 6654 1389
              #7457    
            Old August 30th, 2011 (8:12 PM).
            Cosmic Fury's Avatar
            Cosmic Fury Cosmic Fury is offline
            Evil Overlord
            • Platinum Tier
            FC:
            IGN:
             
            Join Date: Aug 2011
            Location: Someplace unimaginable
            Age: 26
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Mild
            Posts: 395
            I would like this:

            -UT JP Birth Island Shiny Deoxys lv.30 mild



            I have to offer a Movie Zekrom, UT level 100. Interested? The date is for 7/16/2011
              #7458    
            Old August 30th, 2011 (8:17 PM).
            Pokemon Game Fan's Avatar
            Pokemon Game Fan Pokemon Game Fan is offline
            The Batman
              FC:
              IGN:
               
              Join Date: Jun 2011
              Location: Ontario, California
              Age: 21
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Adamant
              Posts: 569
              Can I have all the details for the following?

              Shiny Kingdra level 100 EV'd

              and

              Garchomp level 100 EV'd?
              __________________

              Won't you tell me what you're thinking of?
              Would you be an outlaw for my love?
              If it's so, well let me know
              If it's no, well I can go
              I won't make you
                #7459    
              Old September 7th, 2011 (6:52 PM).
              ~RNC~'s Avatar
              ~RNC~ ~RNC~ is offline
              Mother Of All Pokemon!!
                FC: 4012 5688 9276
                IGN: ~RNC~
                 
                Join Date: Dec 2006
                Location: Surfing With Blastoise!!
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Quirky
                Posts: 8,727
                Bumping it up for a friend!!
                  #7460    
                Old September 8th, 2011 (1:10 PM). Edited September 8th, 2011 by Fluffee.
                Fluffee's Avatar
                Fluffee Fluffee is offline
                Fluffeeeeeeee
                  FC:
                  IGN:
                   
                  Join Date: Sep 2011
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 193
                  I have a shiny EV'd Emboar- Adamant, likes to thrash about. I also will trade a shiny UT Psyduck too.

                  May I trade both of those for a shiny UT Tirtuoga and a UT shiny Japanese Scraggy?

                  I would like to request 6 shiny pokemon for your giveaway please

                  I like shiny

                  *UT shiny totodile lv.1 (flawless/dragon dance/ice punch)
                  shiny tyranitar lv.100 EV'd
                  Shiny Breloom lv.100 EV'd
                  Shiny Blaziken lv.100 EV'd
                  *UT shiny horsea lv.1 (flawless)
                  shiny sceptile lv.100 EV'd


                  Please let me know if you want to trade and if I can have those shinies for the giveaway
                  __________________
                  Check out ma new terrible trade thread
                  Why is it Always Raining?

                  I will be opening a new trade thread with my RNG'd pokes soon

                  White Friend Code 3482-5653-3961 NEW Friend Code!! (Shiny/Flawless/Ev'd/Events)

                  Black Friend Code NO OTHER INFO CONFIRMED YET

                    #7461    
                  Old September 8th, 2011 (1:39 PM).
                  huskers222 huskers222 is offline
                    FC:
                    IGN:
                     
                    Join Date: Aug 2011
                    Age: 22
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 45
                    Hey i am interested in your will you check my thread in my signature to see if you want to trade anything for the following:
                    shiny tornadus
                    shiny thundurus
                    shiny landorus
                    and shiny egg move snivy
                    __________________
                    Check out my thread
                    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=262021
                      #7462    
                    Old September 10th, 2011 (7:28 AM).
                    ShinyEvents's Avatar
                    ShinyEvents ShinyEvents is offline
                      FC:
                      IGN:
                       
                      Join Date: Sep 2011
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 4
                      Hi,
                      you are missing
                      UT Suicune Ot: WIN2011 Id: 02211
                      and UT Entei Ot: WIN2011 Id: 02141 (both on 5th Gen)
                      maybe I could have one of those Film Victinis?
                      -UT Rash ビクティニ (Victini) lv.50 (4/16/2011) OT アイント ID 04161 event moves: V-create, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt
                      -UT Modest ビクティニ (Victini) lv.50 (4/16/2011) OT アイント ID 04161 event moves: V-create, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt
                      -UT Jolly ビクティニ (Victini) lv.50 (4/16/2011) OT アイント ID 04161 event moves: V-create, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt
                      -UT Timid ビクティニ (Victini) lv.50 (4/16/2011) OT アイント ID 04161 event moves: V-create, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt
                      -UT Modest ビクティニ (Victini) lv.50 (4/17/2011) OT アイント ID 04161 event moves: V-create, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt
                        #7463    
                      Old September 11th, 2011 (3:35 AM).
                      Ginji's Avatar
                      Ginji Ginji is offline
                      Shiny Hunter
                        FC: 3007-8602-5963
                        IGN: Ginji for Y
                         
                        Join Date: Jul 2008
                        Location: dunno
                        Age: 29
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Timid
                        Posts: 2,788
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Fluffee View Post
                        I have a shiny EV'd Emboar- Adamant, likes to thrash about. I also will trade a shiny UT Psyduck too.

                        May I trade both of those for a shiny UT Tirtuoga and a UT shiny Japanese Scraggy?

                        I would like to request 6 shiny pokemon for your giveaway please

                        I like shiny

                        *UT shiny totodile lv.1 (flawless/dragon dance/ice punch)
                        shiny tyranitar lv.100 EV'd
                        Shiny Breloom lv.100 EV'd
                        Shiny Blaziken lv.100 EV'd
                        *UT shiny horsea lv.1 (flawless)
                        shiny sceptile lv.100 EV'd


                        Please let me know if you want to trade and if I can have those shinies for the giveaway
                        What are the stats on your shiny emboar? Flawless/nearly flawless and ev'd pkmn don't count as part of the giveaway
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by huskers222 View Post
                        Hey i am interested in your will you check my thread in my signature to see if you want to trade anything for the following:
                        shiny tornadus
                        shiny thundurus
                        shiny landorus
                        and shiny egg move snivy
                        I'm interested in these:
                        Yanma-lvl 1-Modest FLAWLESS
                        Bisharp-lvl 100 evd-Adamant FLAWLESS (stats?)
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by ShinyEvents View Post
                        Hi,
                        you are missing
                        UT Suicune Ot: WIN2011 Id: 02211
                        and UT Entei Ot: WIN2011 Id: 02141 (both on 5th Gen)
                        maybe I could have one of those Film Victinis?
                        -UT Rash ビクティニ (Victini) lv.50 (4/16/2011) OT アイント ID 04161 event moves: V-create, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt
                        -UT Modest ビクティニ (Victini) lv.50 (4/16/2011) OT アイント ID 04161 event moves: V-create, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt
                        -UT Jolly ビクティニ (Victini) lv.50 (4/16/2011) OT アイント ID 04161 event moves: V-create, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt
                        -UT Timid ビクティニ (Victini) lv.50 (4/16/2011) OT アイント ID 04161 event moves: V-create, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt
                        -UT Modest ビクティニ (Victini) lv.50 (4/17/2011) OT アイント ID 04161 event moves: V-create, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt
                        Which one do you want? Are they UT and haven't been used for the event in b/w?
                        __________________
                        3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
                        3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
                        Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
                          #7464    
                        Old September 11th, 2011 (4:19 AM).
                        Fluffee's Avatar
                        Fluffee Fluffee is offline
                        Fluffeeeeeeee
                          FC:
                          IGN:
                           
                          Join Date: Sep 2011
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 193
                          Sorry for all of the problems before. I actually like

                          -UT shiny dratini lv.1 (flawless/DW ability/extreme speed)
                          -UT shiny Tirtuoga

                          I am offering a EV'd Shiny DW Staraptor and a UT Shiny Heatmor for those 2.
                          The 6 pokes I am requesting are


                          *UT shiny octillery lv.32
                          *UT shiny plusle lv.18
                          *UT shiny chimchar lv.1 x2 (I want both please)
                          *UT shiny charmander lv.1
                          *UT shiny mudkip lv.1

                          Thanks, so much Please let me know f we have a trade
                          __________________
                          Check out ma new terrible trade thread
                          Why is it Always Raining?

                          I will be opening a new trade thread with my RNG'd pokes soon

                          White Friend Code 3482-5653-3961 NEW Friend Code!! (Shiny/Flawless/Ev'd/Events)

                          Black Friend Code NO OTHER INFO CONFIRMED YET

                            #7465    
                          Old September 11th, 2011 (5:55 AM).
                          ShinyEvents's Avatar
                          ShinyEvents ShinyEvents is offline
                            FC:
                            IGN:
                             
                            Join Date: Sep 2011
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 4
                            Hm I would like this one
                            -UT Modest ビクティニ (Victini) lv.50 (4/17/2011) OT アイント ID 04161 event moves: V-create, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt
                            Yes they are UT and haven´t been used for the event. I got them from another site
                              #7466    
                            Old September 19th, 2011 (9:44 AM).
                            Clawman's Avatar
                            Clawman Clawman is offline
                            Elite Trainer
                              FC:
                              IGN:
                               
                              Join Date: Aug 2011
                              Location: Arkansas
                              Age: 23
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Relaxed
                              Posts: 28
                              Hey u still got that UT shiny Charmander?:D
                              __________________
                              Diamond Fc : 3095 9605 9575
                              White FC : 4298 2259 8339
                                #7467    
                              Old September 20th, 2011 (1:08 AM).
                              Ginji's Avatar
                              Ginji Ginji is offline
                              Shiny Hunter
                                FC: 3007-8602-5963
                                IGN: Ginji for Y
                                 
                                Join Date: Jul 2008
                                Location: dunno
                                Age: 29
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Timid
                                Posts: 2,788
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Fluffee View Post
                                Sorry for all of the problems before. I actually like

                                -UT shiny dratini lv.1 (flawless/DW ability/extreme speed)
                                -UT shiny Tirtuoga

                                I am offering a EV'd Shiny DW Staraptor and a UT Shiny Heatmor for those 2.
                                The 6 pokes I am requesting are


                                *UT shiny octillery lv.32
                                *UT shiny plusle lv.18
                                *UT shiny chimchar lv.1 x2 (I want both please)
                                *UT shiny charmander lv.1
                                *UT shiny mudkip lv.1

                                Thanks, so much Please let me know f we have a trade
                                What is EV'd Shiny DW Staraptor's stats?
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by ShinyEvents View Post
                                Hm I would like this one
                                -UT Modest ビクティニ (Victini) lv.50 (4/17/2011) OT アイント ID 04161 event moves: V-create, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt
                                Yes they are UT and haven´t been used for the event. I got them from another site

                                ok, use my black fc
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Clawman View Post
                                Hey u still got that UT shiny Charmander?:D
                                Yup
                                __________________
                                3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
                                3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
                                Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
                                  #7468    
                                Old September 20th, 2011 (2:43 AM).
                                malleycat250's Avatar
                                malleycat250 malleycat250 is offline
                                  FC:
                                  IGN:
                                   
                                  Join Date: Sep 2011
                                  Gender: Female
                                  Posts: 7
                                  can i please have a suicune, shiny latios, and shiny dragonair please? My FC is 0604 8507 3797 and my trainer name is allison
                                    #7469    
                                  Old September 20th, 2011 (5:26 AM).
                                  Ginji's Avatar
                                  Ginji Ginji is offline
                                  Shiny Hunter
                                    FC: 3007-8602-5963
                                    IGN: Ginji for Y
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jul 2008
                                    Location: dunno
                                    Age: 29
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Timid
                                    Posts: 2,788
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by malleycat250 View Post
                                    can i please have a suicune, shiny latios, and shiny dragonair please? My FC is 0604 8507 3797 and my trainer name is allison
                                    I don't have a regular suicune (unless its an event one) for trade and shiny latios is not part of the giveaway

                                    use my black fc for shiny dragonair
                                    __________________
                                    3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
                                    3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
                                    Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
                                      #7470    
                                    Old September 24th, 2011 (7:16 AM).
                                    mewfan5335's Avatar
                                    mewfan5335 mewfan5335 is offline
                                    pokespriter:recuests wanted!:D
                                      FC:
                                      IGN:
                                       
                                      Join Date: Aug 2011
                                      Age: 15
                                      Gender: Female
                                      Nature: Calm
                                      Posts: 13
                                      I Want:
                                      1.UT shiny zorua Lv.1 timid
                                      2.UT shiny snivy Lv.1(rash and female w/egg move magicle leaf)
                                      3.UT shiny tepig Lv.1 gentle
                                      4.UT shiny oshowott Lv.1 timid
                                      5.UT shiny axew Lv.30

                                      Ofering:
                                      1.reshiram
                                      2.zekrom
                                      3.zoroark
                                      4.kyurem
                                      5.shiny Lv.100 pigeot

                                      So what do ya say?
                                      White name:Delia/White friend code:0346-8789-5337
                                        #7471    
                                      Old September 25th, 2011 (4:45 AM).
                                      Ginji's Avatar
                                      Ginji Ginji is offline
                                      Shiny Hunter
                                        FC: 3007-8602-5963
                                        IGN: Ginji for Y
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jul 2008
                                        Location: dunno
                                        Age: 29
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Timid
                                        Posts: 2,788
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by mewfan5335 View Post
                                        I Want:
                                        1.UT shiny zorua Lv.1 timid
                                        2.UT shiny snivy Lv.1(rash and female w/egg move magicle leaf)
                                        3.UT shiny tepig Lv.1 gentle
                                        4.UT shiny oshowott Lv.1 timid
                                        5.UT shiny axew Lv.30

                                        Ofering:
                                        1.reshiram
                                        2.zekrom
                                        3.zoroark
                                        4.kyurem
                                        5.shiny Lv.100 pigeot

                                        So what do ya say?
                                        White name: Delia/White friend code:0346-8789-5337
                                        I'm not interested, sorry
                                        __________________
                                        3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
                                        3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
                                        Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
                                          #7472    
                                        Old September 25th, 2011 (5:08 AM).
                                        Fluffee's Avatar
                                        Fluffee Fluffee is offline
                                        Fluffeeeeeeee
                                          FC:
                                          IGN:
                                           
                                          Join Date: Sep 2011
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 193
                                          Can I please get these guys I requested before?


                                          *UT shiny octillery lv.32
                                          *UT shiny plusle lv.18
                                          *UT shiny chimchar lv.1 x2 (I want both please)
                                          *UT shiny charmander lv.1
                                          *UT shiny mudkip lv.1
                                          __________________
                                          Check out ma new terrible trade thread
                                          Why is it Always Raining?

                                          I will be opening a new trade thread with my RNG'd pokes soon

                                          White Friend Code 3482-5653-3961 NEW Friend Code!! (Shiny/Flawless/Ev'd/Events)

                                          Black Friend Code NO OTHER INFO CONFIRMED YET

                                            #7473    
                                          Old September 30th, 2011 (10:10 AM).
                                          Ginji's Avatar
                                          Ginji Ginji is offline
                                          Shiny Hunter
                                            FC: 3007-8602-5963
                                            IGN: Ginji for Y
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jul 2008
                                            Location: dunno
                                            Age: 29
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Timid
                                            Posts: 2,788
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Fluffee View Post
                                            Can I please get these guys I requested before?


                                            *UT shiny octillery lv.32
                                            *UT shiny plusle lv.18
                                            *UT shiny chimchar lv.1 x2 (I want both please)
                                            *UT shiny charmander lv.1
                                            *UT shiny mudkip lv.1
                                            Sure, use my US white fc and black fc
                                            __________________
                                            3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
                                            3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
                                            Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
                                              #7474    
                                            Old October 1st, 2011 (7:06 AM).
                                            Mircea Dan's Avatar
                                            Mircea Dan Mircea Dan is offline
                                            Being Stupid Is Not Cool
                                              FC:
                                              IGN:
                                               
                                              Join Date: Sep 2011
                                              Location: Terra, Milky Way, Universe
                                              Age: 26
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Brave
                                              Posts: 40
                                              Hi! I've got an trade offer...
                                              Your "-UT Jolly Pichu lv.30 (Jan. 30 - Feb. 2,7-8,11,13 2010, different characteristics) OT GAMESTP ID 01300 w/everstone (got 4 of them myself)" for Lvl 100 Shiny Pikachu and your "-UT Timid Mew lv.5 (10/15/2010) OT FAL2010 ID 10160 w/premier ribbon" for Lvl 100 Shiny Luxray + Lvl 100 Shiny Empoleon.
                                              __________________
                                              I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.
                                                #7475    
                                              Old October 2nd, 2011 (2:41 AM).
                                              Ginji's Avatar
                                              Ginji Ginji is offline
                                              Shiny Hunter
                                                FC: 3007-8602-5963
                                                IGN: Ginji for Y
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Jul 2008
                                                Location: dunno
                                                Age: 29
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Timid
                                                Posts: 2,788
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by Mircea Dan View Post
                                                Hi! I've got an trade offer...
                                                Your "-UT Jolly Pichu lv.30 (Jan. 30 - Feb. 2,7-8,11,13 2010, different characteristics) OT GAMESTP ID 01300 w/everstone (got 4 of them myself)" for Lvl 100 Shiny Pikachu and your "-UT Timid Mew lv.5 (10/15/2010) OT FAL2010 ID 10160 w/premier ribbon" for Lvl 100 Shiny Luxray + Lvl 100 Shiny Empoleon.
                                                Are they EV trained?
                                                ----------------------------
                                                __________________
                                                3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
                                                3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
                                                Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
                                                Closed Thread
                                                Quick Reply

                                                Sponsored Links
                                                Thread Tools

                                                Posting Rules
                                                You may not post new threads
                                                You may not post replies
                                                You may not post attachments
                                                You may not edit your posts

                                                BB code is On
                                                Smilies are On
                                                [IMG] code is On
                                                HTML code is Off

                                                Forum Jump


                                                All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:22 AM.