• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

How do I raise the chances of finding a shiny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2012
This isnt an Emu thread. Go to Rom Hacking forum instead.
http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37

XD, love the assumption of it being an Rom Hacking question.

Basically, I believe if you have the latest version of essentials by Maruno, you should be given the options in the set up to increase the chance of a shiny pokemon, not sure though about how to change it outside his versions.

Tranitar

Working on Pokémon Wraith
Years
XD, love the assumption of it being an Rom Hacking question.

Basically, I believe if you have the latest version of essentials by Maruno, you should be given the options in the set up to increase the chance of a shiny pokemon, not sure though about how to change it outside his versions.
Is the latest version the 2011-08-13?
anyway... thats the one I have... Where would I change it at in there?

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
Despite the fact that it's called the "Help & Resource Center" that doesn't mean you can post threads asking for help. Use the Essentials thread for Essentials-related questions, and the Beginner's Lounge for other questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back