• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Oh Saxon, how I miss you.

Yeah, I agree. Who wants to watch sweaty people run around all day? It's a waste. Most of the guys aren't even hot anyway.
It's competitive, people generally enjoy that. Of course it comes in different varieties, from sports to random hobbies.

Kay now don't drink too much guys I don't want to have to clean vomit out of the carpet. :(
That is totally the least of your worries. I once saw a girl who got so wasted that she just ended up peeing all over the carpet where I used to live. Drinking does weird things to people.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023

I enjoy sports more when I'm playing them. I get bored too easily watching other people play.
It's...generally the same for me. Football/Soccer and Basketball are the only sports I actually enjoy watching. That and the occasional game of Tennis whenever the rules make any sense to me.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 2, 2024
Kay now don't drink too much guys I don't want to have to clean vomit out of the carpet. :(

Don't forget, they're asking you to make them snacks. Of course, there will be no reward for this, considering you are a woman :3

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Don't forget, they're asking you to make them snacks. Of course, there will be no reward for this, considering you are a woman :3
Well of course I don't mind. I was intending to ask Live to grill something so they would have substantial food so the alcohol would have less effect but of course chips, salsa, and various other things are in order.

Wait what kind of reward would I get? I've never heard of such a thing.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Well yes but see him saying no reward implies that there would be a reward if I were a man or something. So what reward would I have then?

And yes you can join but you have to help me with snacks and gossip while the other men shout futilely at the 54" flatscreen TV.

Zet

Years
Well yes but see him saying no reward implies that there would be a reward if I were a man or something. So what reward would I have then?

And yes you can join but you have to help me with snacks and gossip while the other men shout futilely at the 54" flatscreen TV.

Well shouting at screens do seem to work most of the time.

Years
I was actually planning on making chili myself for halftime for everyone, because I'm a baus like that and chili is freaking amazing as football food. and I have my dad's and uncle's recipes I can steal

I'll bring cheese, sour cream, and saltines as well as hot sauce for the bold and adventurous!

And I'll make fun of the announcers!

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years

Oh. Well then, I don't know.

I can help with snacks, as I makes a killer cream cheese spread thing, but what if I want to yell futilely at the 54" flatscreen TV? I said nominally, but I at least can have a favorite team and root for them, right?

Years
I was actually planning on making chili myself for halftime for everyone, because I'm a baus like that and chili is freaking amazing as football food. and I have my dad's and uncle's recipes I can steal

I'll bring cheese, sour cream, and saltines as well as hot sauce for the bold and adventurous!

Help me undo the bad stereotypes don!

I shall also prepare some delectable foodstuffs for this soiree.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Well shouting at screens do seem to work most of the time.
ORLY

Yayyy Dondon!
Oh. Well then, I don't know.

I can help with snacks, as I makes a killer cream cheese spread thing, but what if I want to yell futilely at the 54" flatscreen TV? I said nominally, but I at least can have a favorite team and root for them, right?
Fiiiine you can be boring like that. ;;

I shall also prepare some delectable foodstuffs for this soiree.
Whatcha gonna make, Live?

And gosh I hope we get more people to eat all this food.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
OKAY GAIS

Seriously make this. Like, in real life.

Take one block of cream cheese.
Slather it with cocktail sauce.
Pour one small can of tiny shrimp on that.
Eat the whole thing with Wheat Thins crackers.

And prepare to experience a culinary masterpiece. Perfect football game food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back