• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
This seems alot of fun, does anyone know when tournament 15 will be taking place? :)

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
Years
After a much needed break from tournaments, I have decided to return to the PC WiFi Tournament :D. However, I must ask, what is the policy on PokeSav/PokeGen Pokemon, if they are created with correct stats and moves?

Koi

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
I hate double posting but someone needs to break the silence, is the current tournament ever going to end?
PC WiFi Tournament #14 is already over.
Dusknoirs won the Gen 4 tournament and there's only one match remaining for Gen 5 tournament before the final and that's OneofFour VS Dusknoirs.
Both of these guys are active members yet they haven't finished their battle yet, so it's safe to say both of them got DQ'd from Semi-final, which makes Bly DX the winner of the Gen 5 tournament.

Last edited:

cartercr

Years
PC WiFi Tournament #14 is already over.
Dusknoirs won the Gen 4 tournament and there's only one match remaining for Gen 5 tournament before the final and that's OneofFour VS Dusknoirs.
Both of these guys are active members yet they haven't finished their battle yet, so it's safe to say both of them got DQ'd from Semi-final, which makes Bly DX the winner of the Gen 5 tournament.

Ah, I guess I didn't catch that. So who wants to run the next tournament. I will if no one else does, but since it's been a while since I've played in the tournament, anyone else is welcome to.

_Prince_

Pikachu?
Years
Ah, I guess I didn't catch that. So who wants to run the next tournament. I will if no one else does, but since it's been a while since I've played in the tournament, anyone else is welcome to.

Are we really gonna debate about it? XD Just do it as you are willing to :P

So we just need people to sign up, I'll say lets give it 3 weeks for the sign ups.

I'm in anyhow.

Koi

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
I think you should run it cartercr, because you seem to be very motivated about hosting the next tournament and personally, I think you'll do a great job running PC WiFi Tournament #15 and beyond! =D

Are we really gonna debate about it? XD Just do it as you are willing to :P

So we just need people to sign up, I'll say lets give it 3 weeks for the sign ups.

I'm in anyhow.
Yeah, what Prince said! XD
Oh and I'm totally in too! =P

cartercr

Years
Well with two nominations, I guess that makes me the organizer :D

Tournament 15 Signups are now open. Deadline is October 9th.

If anyone posted on the first page, please send people to this page for signups.

Players
wonjoon0330
_Prince_
Cartercr​

cartercr

Years
What are people signing up for? 4th gen OU, 5th OU, UU for both gens and ubers?

I'll say lets go crazy and open up a lot of tier tourneys :P

I have an idea. Lets make this really fun and play one tournament of Gen 5 OU, and then do a side tournament of "Random Tier." Random Tier is my own invention, in which the tournament will change everything from Generation, to Tier every round, just to keep things interesting. (Legal hacks are, of course, allowed.) That way, you have to be the best at EVERYTHING to win.

EDIT: New Thread made for the tournaments past Tournament 14

Last edited:
Back