• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Reigns [T] REMAKE (SU/OOC)

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
Years
@ miley810

Nice SU. It seems fine. I just have one suggestion. On your power, you need to write the circumstances that we discussed. The SU isn't only for me, it's for the others to see who their dealing with. They need to know the extents of your powers so they know that you aren't doing something that you didn't specify. So please do that.

Do that...and I'll accept you :D

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
For some reason, I get the feeling that character suits you perfectly, Menon :P

lol I know, I know, xD

@ -DeepImpact-

Wow Sammy! That looks pretty awesome :3 It's nice to have you on board. :) There is ONE thing I want to mention. There is one little sentence you need to include in your SU :P Look over the rules real quick, and add that sentence in. Then I shall accept you :D

Thanks! I finished it, and I actually had read the rules, but I was in a hurry so I couldn't add that in. ^^ Anyways, added it, and now it's done. He's a rather dark and evil character, it'll be fun RPing as Zack :D

Also, I actually don't read anybody's personality. No offense, I actually like to play it out as it would actually happen. I piece together the personality through their posts, makes it more fun that way ^^

Also, I do have time :D My Fall break is going on right now, and October will have at least a dozen more holidays for me, so I'm free! :D

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
[SIZE="a"]
@ -DeepImpact-

You are Accepted. :D

@ miley810

you are Accepted!

Thanks Jess! :D Let's get the party started soon! ;D So, no problems with Zack's nature, I hope? He's cruel and evil, RPers be prepared! xD[/SIZE]

miley810

Assassin
Years
Done Jess! Is that good? I wish Flame Mistress would post her SU where we can get started! Oh well, tommarow the reserve ends so someone else can sign up if she hasn't.

Fearless Love

Years
@ miley810

Yes, I know. Thanks for reminding me though :P

Alright everyone. Considering it's been a week since Flame Mistress reserved, and she hasn't posted her SU, or given me any sign that she needed more time, the last Light Angel spot is open.

A last little note, I plan to start the roleplay on Friday! So hopefully, we'll have that last spot filled in by then. If not...we'll improvise. :)

Last edited:

Fearless Love

Years
Just in case not everyone read the last message, DR will start Friday! (or potentially Saturday, depending on when I get the IC thread submitted and accepted.)

There IS still One Light Angel spot open!

IF it has not been taken by the time the RP is to start, we will start anyway. If this is the case, in the opening post, I will mention something about one of the Light Angels being delayed.

So, expect DR to be up and running Friday OR Saturday!

The thread was submitted late last night/early this morning, so it MAY not be up until late tonight or tomorrow. So know that the RP is ready, all that has to be done is for it to be accepted by the mod (hopefully it doesn't get declined, or it will be a bit delayed :O )

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hey, so are we starting? Don't mean to push but I'm excited!

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Baaack! Happy to see we haven't started without meh :P But if ya don't mind, CAN WE START NOW?!?! XDDDD

Fearless Love

Years
The IC thread was accepted!!! YAY! :D That means we can start. :3 (just go scroll through the RP list til ya find it!) :P

Spellsun

It burns! It burns!
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 10, 2016
Oi! Don't start without me! I promised my friend Adlan-Or Xilfer123- I'd make a reservation here. Hi, name's Spellsun. Don't worry, I'm not another n00b. The only thing I am is a chatterbox! Just reserve me please! :P

Fearless Love

Years
@ Spellsun

Haha, so we got a friend of Dottie's here? :3 Well, alrighty then. a chatterbox? Well welcome to the club :P

You're Reserved.

Spellsun

It burns! It burns!
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 10, 2016
Well, alrighty then. Today is surprisingly boring, so I think I'll make my SU right now. :P Although my mum's gonna call me to help with the gardening in a few minutes, so I may not have it finished right away. :P

Name: Jaykob Spellsun

Role: Angel of Light

Appearance: Jaykob has long, white hair reaching down to his neck. It is always ruffled up and messy, but never leaves its calm shiny-white state. His eyes are a piercing blue, and he has a pale, thin, nimble body, but is surprisingly tall. He wears a pair of Knickerbockers coupled with a pair of orange socks, and small, silver, leather shoes. Above this he wears a shirt of a werewolf howling at the full moon, above which a statement saying: "Gonna Get You" is written. Over this he wears an unzipped grey, cotton hoodie with a symbol of a red lion over it. The hoodie's sleeves have been pulled off, however, revealing the skinny arms beneath.

Jaykob's white wings are ragged, messed up and disorderly, just like his hair. They are quite long and thin, and are able to flap rapidly. He likes to keep them hidden under his jacket, however, using bandages to keep them stuck to his back. He only reveals his wings in cases of emergency, or when he would like to travel. His face is covered in scars for such a young man, there is a gaping scar across his eye, and one along his cheek. There is even one ranging from his shoulder to the back of his hand.

Personality: Jaykob is a fierce, competitive soul. He loves into fights, but does not go looking for them. He is quite calm and peaceful, when not in a rage, and is quite social and lovable. He is open and generous, while not always sympathetic and kind, he is quite protective over his loved ones and his friends, and would not see any harm befall them. He hates being an Angel, whether it be of light or of darkness, and so likes to keep his wings hidden even if he is not in disguise. Truth is, he is fond of the Humans, and wishes to be "normal". This wasn't his war to begin with, so he feels he should not have to be a part of it.

Jaykob is proud, however, that he is one of the only living angels of light to receive this gift. He is treated specially by other angels, which is both annoying and pleasurable. On the other hand, he does not see why he should help these Humans, since in reality, he believes it was they who chose to succumb to the angels of the dark. Therefore, they do not deserve his mercy. In other words, he is quite selfish from time to time. But when made to, he sees his purpose and chooses to follow it.

History: Jaykob was one of the angels of light born with the unique gift to hide among humans. As such, he was treated with extreme care as a child, his parents treated him like royalty. However, they trained him to harness his powers. They were extremely protective, not letting the young angel go out without parental assistance. Eventually, Jaykob grew worried. Was there something wrong with him? Was he an Angel Of Darkness that was not allowed to roam free without supervision? He started asking himself all these strange questions. Until finally his parents told him of his true nature. Jaykob was delighted, he felt ever so proud of himself.

It wasn't long before Jaykob's parents were assaulted by Dark Angels in an attempt to obtain Jaykob. Jaykob escaped, but his parents had been turned into dark ones. Seeking refuge, he found an old angel hiding from the dark ones known as Zefium. Zefium raised the young seven year old to the age of fifteen, when Jaykob decided to stop his aging process. Of course, the inevitable happened, and the dark ones traced Jaykob to Zefium, who they turned. Realizing it was over, Jaykob fled to the last place he could think of: the base of operations for the remaining angels of light. There, he received his mission. Find the human with the mysterious power to resist the angels of darkness, and save him or her from their grasp. This wasn't Jaykob's only goal, however, for he had a sort of side-quest to undertake. Zefium was still a prisoner of Darkness, but not beyond hope. Jaykob intended to use this human to free Zefium, and possibly his parents, from the grasp of evil.

Power:
Jaykob has the ability to make plants grow faster. He can will it to grow, so a plant that would originally take three years to grow would no only take one year and six months to grow.

Other: Nope. Not really.

Sorry chaps, not my best SU. In fact it's horrible. Feeling a little drowsy recently. I'd understand if you didn't accept it. XD

Last edited:

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
Years

Special SU: Third Faction force

Name:
Nexus Equinox

Nickname:
People call him Nexus, but since the third faction, the Angels of Equilibrium is isolated and not well known at all, and since he's probably the first batch of Equilibrium angels brave enough to make an appearance, people call him Greywing due to his well, grey wings.

Role:
Angel Of Equilibrium
(Equilibrium Faction)

Appearance:

With an Angel of Light as his mother, and an Angel of Darkness as his father , he was born with special pair of wings in the colour of grey. Angels from the Dark and the Light side consider him to be special, as they haven't seen grey winged Angels before, mainly because the Equilibrium Faction is located far away, and they like to be isolated and low key in order to stay away from most conflicts and troubles.

He has his mother's whitish-grey hair, and he has his father's crimson red eyes, his irises glowing blood-red at night. His skin is slightly pale, He wears black gloves and black boots, together with blue jeans and a shirt inside, which is covered by a torn jacket. I've got a picture for his appearance, just add wings and make his eyes black and you've got the picture really. http://fr.leaguecraft.com/wallpapers/134-official-ezreal-no-logo.xhtml

Personality:

Nexus, being the representative of the Equilibrium Faction, has the traits of the faction itself - Isolated. Quiet. Low-key. Logical. Adaptable. And most importantly, he has a lust for balance. Balance, as his tutors have taught him, is the key to world peace and harmony, and with balance in the world, nothing can ever go wrong. With that theory in mind, he is determined to help the faction in need, no matter which faction it is. Therefore, switching sides can happen if another faction wakens from its slumber, taking the lead in the fight. Because of that, he gives people a 'traitor' impression with unstable intentions. Some people might say that he is a loose cannon that switches sides. Some people might say that he's an aimless outlaw. Some people might say that he's a cold person that stands aside, doing nothing to stop them from meeting their demise. I can say that those statements are half correct. His personalities and what he does changes with the situation...

He is rather cold at most time as he only cares about what is right and what is wrong to him. He will not be affected by emotions and begging him will not work at all. Once he has something on his mind, nothing can stop him in his way. He thinks that some people deserve to die, and some don't, all in the hands of balance and fate, which is why some people say he's a cold blooded freak when he stood there, not helping anyone that needed it. He didn't have a choice...or did he?

History:

His mother, a Light Angel, met his father, a Darkness Angel, and it didn't take long for both of them to fall in love with each other. They were an extraordinary couple, strange as they were able to get along despite their 'species'. Soon enough, his mother, Crystal, got pregnant, and their son could be either a Light Angel, a Darkness Angel, or a Greywing - a Dark-Light Hybrid - something nobody would like to have. A hybrid! A mix! It wasn't normal! But neither of them could tell what he was going to be, as he had been just a mere embryo in her womb. When he was born, his parents were disappointed. He didn't have wings yet, like other newborn Angels, but he had a grey mark where his wings were supposed to appear later in his life. Not black, not white, but grey. Knowing that he was a Greywing, his parents didn't have to think twice. At the age of six, they sent him away, pushing him out of the boundaries, leaving him alone in the seemingly empty lands.

However, it wasn't totally empty. After a few days of roaming, miles and miles of walking, a small town appeared in the middle of nowhere. And to his surprise - When he walked closer and looked at the inhabitants, all of them had grey wings, just like his. This was where Greywings were sent away to, where they could be alone without disgusting either factions, Light and Darkness. They've started a new faction called the Equilibrium Faction, focusing on balance and peace in the world, and the angels inside are called Angels of Equilibrium or Greywings for short. Arriving there, Nexus was welcomed by other Greywings, and he's been living there happily ever since. The Equilibrium Faction wants the whole world to be balanced, and they want the two sides to stop the war.

When he was sixteen, he stopped his aging as people told him that sixteen was the perfect age between a teenager and an adult. Nexus had learned a lot about Balance and peace from the elders, and the Elders saw potential in the Angel. After a while of discussing, the elders decided to train him into an Equilibrium Warrior, the representative of the Equilibrium Faction. As the Faction hadn't been communicating with the Darkness and the Light factions for years and years, this move was a risky one, but in order to make peace it had to be done. Nexus was trained by every experienced Angel in the place, and soon he mastered the power of the Equilibrium Force - Energy created by balance in all things. Later on, he learned the ability to turn into human form (physical form).

When he was ready, he set off with the mission given to him...and after years of isolation, the first Equilibrium Warrior steps forward...

Power: Ability to control and wield Equilibrium Force, energy created by balance of two factions, which is in the color of grey when manipulated. He can use it to form a weapon like a sword or a boomerang or a shuriken, OR he can shoot them out as projectiles/beams of energy.

Other: (Any other information you think I need to know.) Peter Piper Picked a Peck of Pickled Peppers...?​

Sorry that this isn't too long...

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
@Spellsun

Yay! Old bro Spellson joined :P

@Nocturnal

What third force faction thingy....WHY WASN'T I TOLD ABOUT THIS?! XD jk jk

Fearless Love

Years
@ -Nocturnal

That was a great SU! :D It would take me like, a week to make something that good! and it only took you a few hours :3

You are Accepted

Now I just need to explain the third fraction to these people! Though I think you'd be better at explaining it :)

@ Xilfer123

Haha, you didn't know about it, because I was just convinced to add it in. I'm sure you can see what the third fraction is from his SU -_- I'll have the info on the third fraction up later today, or possibly tomorrow :D

Spellsun

It burns! It burns!
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 10, 2016
Sweet. Hey, can I change into Angel Of Equilibrium? Or is it just for your friend? Haha, I'm joking. I'm cool with angel of light :P.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Uh, I thought we were supposed to wait for everyone to post once before we can free post? Oh well...

And interesting twist bringing in a 3rd faction. Let's hope it doesn't turn out to be a sort of rebellion faction, and everyone jumps on it...I kid! I kid! :D

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Enjoying this RP so far :D really glad Josh decided not to kill me lol

Back