• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiskit

[ e v i l l i g h t ]
Years

I ,like, just read it. I'm really not pleased with the whole timewarp thing, but as long as they somehow bring back the original cast. The whole cast, without bring in too many new ones I wouldn't mind.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

"Nii-ahn", I believe.

I wonder why teachers don't seem to care about the fact that many seniors actually aren't free many days because of college stuff and assign tremendous amounts of homework anyway. My idea of a "tremendous amount": two page paper due next Tuesday on some person we're "following" on our field trip tomorrow.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

mmm.... i'm not going to say anything on the subject, just to be safe, d'nya.

instead, i'm going to wonder why a piano version of 'simple and clean' is a music option for this site my mom wants me to use for something for her, unless there is a song that sounds a looooot like simple and clean that i am not aware of.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My mom locked the keys in the car, so I had to bike to where she was in order to give her the spare keys. :|

Today... was an eventful day, to say the least.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
I haven't posted here in a while. Same goes for this section as a whole. I should totally change this!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I am liking this influx of new posters.... or rather posters who need to come by more often. <3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Don got a Plurk? :O /what is this I don't even

Went to the Holocaust Museum today. Not as depressing as people said it would be. But then again, based on what field I want to work in, it wouldn't be good to get depressed around that sort of thing... Plus there's no point since there's nothing one can do other than prevent something similar from happening later on.

Last edited:

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
Needs to visit this place a little more. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back