• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Reigns [T] REMAKE (SU/OOC)

Spellsun

It burns! It burns!
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 10, 2016
Alright. Finished my SU. Although it kinda sucks so, yeah, there ya go :P

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
Years
@ Spellsun

Honestly, he created that fraction! I think I'm suppose to have a second slot opened for it :3

@ Supervegeta

That's how it's suppose to go :) Cuz there are still a few people who haven't posted their intro. I know miley hasn't cuz she had some..medical stuff today :( Anyway, yeah, I'd like to ask the RPers to hold off of posting til the others post their intros. And I'll give them a little reminder that they need to post :) I just don't want us to have a whole page of posts before they get a chance to write their intros.

@ ~Genevieve~

Haha, well, I'm glad you like it :D And he wouldn't kill you, I wouldn't let him :3 Maybe I should put that in a rule, NO KILLING THE OTHER PLAYERS!!! At least, not so early in the Rp :P

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
SOrry I'm writing the post right now ^^. Just trying to make game references XD

Fearless Love

Years
@ Fuyu

It's no biggie :) Just get it up whenever you can. :3

@ Spellsun

Hey, it's actually a pretty good SU :D Only one thing is missing. And THAT is someone in the rules. So read over those, add that little thing in, and then you'll be accepted :)

Now, considering for my own posts I like to have my thoughts organized...anybody wanna meet up with Savannah? :D There's plenty of y'all roaming the streets! Maybe I'll just pick someone at random :P

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
You should meet Elsie! XD She will consider your character a friendly NPC... or something. XD Two dreamers in the same area lol.

Fearless Love

Years
@ Fuyu

Hm, maybe. That might be interesting :D Once most of the intro posts are in, I'll look and see who i want to bug to death :P cuz that is exactly what Savannah would do (I keep almost typing Cheyenne for whatever reason O.o )

Spellsun

It burns! It burns!
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 10, 2016
Oh yeah. Sorry, I was in a rush. >.<

'Peter Piper Picked a Peck of Pickled Peppers'

I had to copy-paste that. It is so weird!

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
Years
God Fearless you don't have to TELL everyone that I created the Equilibrium Faction! And yes I shouldn't be alone, there should be a second spot for someone else to be Nexus's partner.

I'll do some brief explaining then.

The Equilibrium Faction is far away from the other two, smack dab in the middle of an empty plain. (oh and I think Fearless said that the Angel world is like humans but there's clouds instead of roads and floors). History - Many years ago a black-and-white couple (Light and Darkness)gave birth to two Greywing twins (a girl and a boy) - hybrids of light and darkness, and nobody accepted them, not even their parents. They were sent away at the age of six, as the parents thought that the twins were capable of taking care of themselves. Exiled to the plains, they started to build houses, and they never went back. Soon, more and more Greywings were born (curse those parents without thinking twice! xD), and they were all sent away to the same place. The number of people grew and soon they were powerful enough to start their own faction - the Equilibrium Faction.

It's awfully low-key though, so if you ask anyone if there's a third faction, he'll probably say 'i've never heard of it'. You can learn more about Greywings in some older books though. But since they're exiled at a young age people don't really know their intentions and things...It's so far away, and so secretive. It focuses on peace and balance, and read my SU to see Nexus's personality. The faction thinks like he does. you can say it's the right way, a strange way, or a twisted way. It's up to you.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Lu, you lied to me! You said it was Fearless's idea! No wonder it sounded so cheesy! I knew it was your idea. :D

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
@Aura Rift & ~Genevieve~

Well, thanks ever so much for totally ignoring my post. Or did you not notice that my character was pointing a shotgun at you? :/

Fearless Love

Years
@ Xilfer123

I was totally just about to point that out! :D

@ Everyone

Guys, please remember to read the posts before yours. Don't just skip over someone's post if you think it has nothing to do with you, cuz it might end up with someone being ignored. I hope that isn't too much to ask of y'all :D

Spellsun

It burns! It burns!
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 10, 2016
Hmm, you're right. I'm usually too lazy to look out for others' posts, but now I'll keep an eye out. :D

@Fearless

R u gonna accept me yet? I posted the thing from the rules. Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers or something like that :D

Fearless Love

Years
@ Spellsun

I thought I had accepted you :o My bad!!

You are Accepted!

@ Everyone

HEY Y'ALL LISTEN UP! Two people still need to post their intros. They should be able to tomorrow. I'd asking you all to PLEASE hold off on posting until they do. It'll be hard for them, and those who are actually waiting, to catch up! So, I have a post that I need to put up, and after that, I want you guys to wait until miley810 & Spellsun have posted their intros to continue posting. Once they have, then you're free to be posting again. Just remember! Please don't go crazy with posting once you do. Consider the time zones of the RPers. Don't post like, 10 posts of you and one other person going back and forth for an entire day O.o As I said, if it gets too out of hand, I'll put a post limit -_-

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Exams for the next two days, I'll log on to see if anythings been posted but most likely won't be posting til exams are done and over with

Fearless Love

Years
@ ~Genevieve~

Ah. Thanks for letting us know :)

@ Everyone

Now that all the intro posts are in, y'all are free to post again :3

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Ok, cool. I'll post probably on Wednesday night, or Thursday. Pretty busy before then.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
I iz gonna post. Nobody better ever ignore me again, or I'll kill their character. *evil grins* :D

Back