• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jhoto: Zombiemon (PLAYERS NEEDED)(PG 16, just in case+ blood and gore))

Nintendoshs

The Absol Master
Years
Okay. Just so you know, this is a sequel to Pokemon: Corruption of Entei.

PLOT:​
The year is 2012. A group of villainous villains called the plague-spreaders created zombies to erase the exsitance of humans from the planet(except them, of course). They started the plague as a virus in Unova. It recently spread to Hoen, Jhoto, and Kanto. You are one of the survivors in Ecruteak town, you can be human or Pokemon. You can be Resistance,(which is led by Suicune, Raikou, and Entei), Rebel(No leader, do what you want to.), and Plague-spreader(The leader is unknown). The zombies come out at night. Entei, Suicune, and Raikou can turn human because they are legendary. All legendary Pokemon can.

RULES:​
1. Follow all Forum rules.
2. Keep it PG 16 with gore and just making out for romance.
3. No excessive use of Bad Language.
4. No Bunnying
5. Have fun and kill Zombies.
6. Posts must be at least one paragraph. If I see any excessive short posts from people then you will be kicked from the RP. I don't want pages full of one liners.

SU:
Name:
Species:
Alliance:
History:
Appearance:
Pokemon: Allowed one or two. The people who choose to be Pokemon are not open for capture unless they allow you.
Weapon: (If human)

MY SU:​
Name: Hiro Matsumoto
Personality: Hiro is a loner and excludes himself to a group of 3 or 4 friends. He is kind and caring, if you get to know him.
History: Hiro has alway lived in Castelia city, until last year. He got his first Pokemon when he was 12. His greatest achievement was when he beat the street league (a group of trainers who acted like the Gym Leaders of the Street), but now it is surviving a year against the zombies and returning to burned tower.His parents left Castelia when it first started to be plagued by zombies, they know live in Sinnoh, where there are no zombies.
Appearance: Hiro has blond hair and blue eyes. He is about 6'2. He wears all black. In Raikou form, he looks like a normal Raikou. Like my profile pic.
Pokemon: Zoro(Male), Luxary(Female)
Weapon: Two Decorative Knives

Reserved PLAYERS:
~Genevieve~ (wever long you need)

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
I didn't find an OOC thread, so I'll post my SU here. This looks interesting, so I'll sign up.

Name: Thyme

Species: Snivy

Alliance: Rebel

Personality: Thyme is very snippy. She often tries to make others feel bad, in order to make herself feel good. She has a major attitude and pushes people away as best she can, often with a sharp tongue. This is just a facade, as she is very mistrusting of everyone. She especially doesn't trust humans, and is very afraid of them. Though, she tends to not show fear, instead, she gets even more of an attitude. She doesn't like to fight, but won't hesitate to if she feels threatened.

If anyone ever gets past her mask and gets her to trust them, she becomes a totally different person. She is very kind towards them, and often worries about their well being. Though, she can be very jealous and extremely possessive of the person, not wanting anyone else to take her place. She wants to keep herself safe, so she will rarely let anyone in, and when she does, she'll always be afraid she isn't good enough or doesn't deserve it.

History: Thyme was born in Unova. She was given to a trainer named Logan, and the two of them began their journey. He was a horrible trainer, and was prone to fits of violence whenever she did something wrong. For a year they traveled around Unova, with him growing progressively more abusive towards her. It all came to a head when she finally lost a battle with his rival. So he tied her to a fence behind an abandoned building and left her there. She tried and tried, but she couldn't get herself loose. Soon, she was found by another trainer. This trainer freed her and tried to catch her, but she ran away.

Soon she snuck aboard a boat to Kanto. After traveling as a stow-away, she emerged in Kanto. She began traveling her own, looking for a place to call home. After another two years, she found herself in Johto. When the plague broke out, she fought to try and keep herself safe. She soon ended up in Ecruteak City, and is trying to keep herself alive as best she can.

Appearance: Thyme is fairly small for a Snivy. Her light red eyes are often half closed with annoyance. She has lighter than usual green skin and arms, laced with dark green scars all up and down her back and arms.

Nintendoshs

The Absol Master
Years
I didn't find an OOC thread, so I'll post my SU here. This looks interesting, so I'll sign up.

Name: Thyme

Species: Snivy

Personality: Thyme is very snippy. She often tries to make others feel bad, in order to make herself feel good. She has a major attitude and pushes people away as best she can, often with a sharp tongue. This is just a facade, as she is very mistrusting of everyone. She especially doesn't trust humans, and is very afraid of them. Though, she tends to not show fear, instead, she gets even more of an attitude. She doesn't like to fight, but won't hesitate to if she feels threatened.

If anyone ever gets past her mask and gets her to trust them, she becomes a totally different person. She is very kind towards them, and often worries about their well being. Though, she can be very jealous and extremely possessive of the person, not wanting anyone else to take her place. She wants to keep herself safe, so she will rarely let anyone in, and when she does, she'll always be afraid she isn't good enough or doesn't deserve it.

History: Thyme was born in Unova. She was given to a trainer named Logan, and the two of them began their journey. He was a horrible trainer, and was prone to fits of violence whenever she did something wrong. For a year they traveled around Unova, with him growing progressively more abusive towards her. It all came to a head when she finally lost a battle with his rival. So he tied her to a fence behind an abandoned building and left her there. She tried and tried, but she couldn't get herself loose. Soon, she was found by another trainer. This trainer freed her and tried to catch her, but she ran away.

Soon she snuck aboard a boat to Kanto. After traveling as a stow-away, she emerged in Kanto. She began traveling her own, looking for a place to call home. After another two years, she found herself in Johto. When the plague broke out, she fought to try and keep herself safe. She soon ended up in Ecruteak City, and is trying to keep herself alive as best she can.

Appearance: Thyme is fairly small for a Snivy. Her light red eyes are often half closed with annoyance. She has lighter than usual green skin and arms, laced with dark green scars all up and down her back and arms.
You have been Accepted! And no, there is no OOC thread.

Nintendoshs

The Absol Master
Years
more people? i'm trying to get my friend who does rps to join. I also am trying to get the group of people i had played an RP with to join.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
Years
(This looks interesting. Hope this is good enough)

Name: Fists
Species: Hitmonchan
Alliance: Resistance
Personality: Fists boasts a "never say never" attitude. He had been taught at a young age to show no fear, even if the challenges ahead seemed insurmountable, to exude courage and push forth to glorious victory! Fists learned that the thrill of the hunt and competition were valued above all others, and as a result can become very competitive. He doesn't take losing very well, especially to an opponent he knows he can beat easily. Fists also has a keen moral compass, not only in judging what is right versus wrong, but to also fight the tyranny that threatens the weak and innocent. He absolutely hates wickedness and will fight for what's right. Never give up, never surrender. That is the way Fists was raised. And that is how he fights.

On the surface Fists seems like your prototypical macho man type. But his personality runs deeper than shovanistic dominance. He constantly hones his body and mind by a strict schedule his trainer planned for him. He doesn't show much emotion because he was taught to never let the opposition know what you're feeling; a sort of poker face if you will. In short, Fists never really had a life outside of training and competition. It wasn't like his trainer didn't love him or care for him, he was just raised in a strict and controlled environment, which is responsible for his "by the book" attitude, never leaving anything to chance and always planning ahead. He can come off as arrogant, but overall his intentions are always good.

History: Fists was hatched as a little Tyroge and personally hand-picked by his future trainer, Oscar, who was a firm believer that with the right training program Fists (who at the time had no nickname) could be a battling sensation. From day one Oscar had Tyroge's diet planned out, and his daily exercise routines regulated. Tyroge enjoyed daily meals with plenty of fruits, vegetables, milk, and all the meat he could consume. Oscar encouraged a little cheating every now and again, convinced that pies and doughnuts would add necessary mass to increase striking power. Day in and day out the two would work together, training for that one moment of glory.

When Tyroge began his evolution, Oscar smiled in anticipation, anxious to see what his little Tyroge would become. As he took shape Oscar cried in exclamation, clearly approving of his newly evolved Hitmonchan. He decided to name him "Fists" because...Well, he really didn't know why. Because it was cliche. Now the training got harder. And with each day Fists showed more and more fire in his belly. Amped up for the big day. It finally came when Fists entered and won the tournament he had worked so hard for. Oscar and Fists looked at the crowd screaming towards the stadium. They were excited, they were shocked...

They were being EATEN! Apparently the virus infected one of the audience members, which infected more of the audience members, which duplicated until most of them were either infected air borne, or being consumed by their mindless peers. Oscar and Fists ran for freedom, but Oscar was caught before he could exit the door. Fists ran to help him, but Oscar shouted "GO!" At the top of his lungs before meeting his end. Sad, alone, feeling defeated. Fists trudged along until he reached the foot of Ecruteak city, with no other zombies to be seen. There he was confronted by Suicune, who remarked Fists' courage but also acknowledged his hot-headed personality and that he would need to control his instincts. Suicune offered Fists the chance to learn more about the recent out coming in exchange for his services with the resistance, to which he promptly accepted. Fists was going to get revenge for his master.

Appearance: Fists is average in bulk for a Hitmonchan his age. His face has a few scars, and his eyes tell a story of hard discipline and work ethics, burning with a white-hot intensity that almost stares into your soul. He dons around his waist a championship belt, which he had won with the help of his trainer, from a local Fighting-Type tournament in Olivine City. It is slightly tarnished from dust.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Can you reserve me? Got exams tomorrow and Thursday so this will most likely be finished either tomorrow morning before school or by friday

Name: Abigail
Species: Human
Personality:
History:
Appearance:
Pokemon: Allowed one or two. The people who choose to be Pokemon are not open for capture unless they allow you.
Weapon: (If human)

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2012
Name: Mishu (kitty kitty in spanish, thought it sounded cool :D)
Species:Armaldo
Alliance:Resistence
Personality:
Mishu, is a very kind Armaldo. He will look for lost people in his forest/ desert, and help them find their way, as well as give them food. Although Mishu helps people and pokemon, he is not the social butterfly...
Mishu has a lot of people trust him and want to be social with him... but he limits his friends to just a few, but will still be very nice to everyone else. Mishu has a very good side, but he also has a "i'm gonna rip your head off," side. When someone gets Mishu mad, annoy him, or try to hurt him or his friends, he will seriously rip their head off...

History: Mishu has always lived in rustboro city. He had enjoyed living their for his whole life. But, foolishly, he followed a pokemon that has attracted him, and he followed that pokemon all the way to the johto reigon with its friends. These pokemon were suicune, entei, and raikou.
He had grew to like them, and then came the zombies. Mishu had attacked all the zombies he could and had been with the 3 pokemon since.

Appearance: Mishu is a very special armaldo!! He is all silver. His eyes are even silver. He is different from his kind, because they are mostly blue, and some red. He has perfect skin. He has not been touched yet.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2012
Sounds interesting, I do Highly suggest making an OCC though. Wouldn't want this to get flooded, having a bunch of SU's and questions on the first few pages just looks messy and un-professional. Just a friendly tip ;)

Name: Alex Ramirez

Personality: Alex can be close to people but only to those he trust. He is more of a leader type or goes off on his own. Alex is always prepared for anything that can happen, he watches his back and his only. His motto is "Kill of be killed" Alex has a creative mind and take nothing, then turn it into something. Even in the hardest situations, Alex is able to make even the toughest escapes.

History: Alex lived on the move, he never lived in one area. He moved from Hoenn, to Sinnoh, then Johto. Alex's parents died during a car wreck back in 04. Alex lived alone, he was due on bills which he couldn't pay because he can't get a job. For years he was able to escape debt, no matter who it was they couldn't get him. Every time somebody came to arrest him he went to his back yard. In a bush there was a trap door that led to a storm sealer. He'd wait for hours until the coast was clear. One day the same routine, hiding in the trap door. The police wouldn't leave, they searched his whole house. He couldn't hide any longer, he had to give up. He walked up the stairs and opened the door. Climbing out of the bush he held his hands up, the police were in the back yard when he climbed out. They drew their guns and were prepared to shoot. They had asked if he had any weapons, which he didn't. The cop was about to put the hand cuffs on him when he had his first encounter with the virus. One of the infected rushed yelling out loud and which had distracted the police causing them to look away. The two cops looked at the infected and aimed their guns. The zombie was relentless and tackled one of the cops, bitting him. Alex had a chance to run since they were distracted. The other cop pulled his gun and fired off a few rounds, *bang bang bang* Alex heard the shots behind him as he ran. Alex currently lives on the run..... from the undead.

Appearance: Alex had black hair and hazel eyes. Since he was on the run he wears a pair of jeans, a black shirt, and a dark purple un-zipped sweat shirt. He was a pair of normal sneakers and a pair of sun glasses. Alex also carries around a one strapped back pack and a holder for his Katana.

Pokemon: Male Pidgeotto

Weapon: Katana and a Colt M1911

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Years
Name: Shadow Lightwood

Personality: Shadow is just as her name suggests, a shadow. She never talks to anyone, ever since her parents were killed by zombies. She has a queen-like attitude, often walking with grace and confidence, but always in silence. She has only been heard speaking to a wild pokemon or two. She commands her pokemon in battle by leading them around the field a few times, then letting them decide for themselves what move to use in the current situation. This battle meathod makes her an unpredictable and formidable opponent. She is sympathetic to pokemon who have lost their trainers due to the virus, so she let's them stay with her until they can find better homes.

History: Shadow was present when her parents were killed by zombies. She took a frying pan and returned the favor. After that she took her mother's jeweled samurai sword and had a field day killing the Zombies. Ever since then she's never stayed in one place more than a few days. Burned Tower is one of her favorite spots, along with the Ecruteak Dance Theater.

Appearance: Normally I would describe how she looks, but I didn't feel like it today, so here's a picture. Hope this is ok.
Spoiler:

Pokemon:
Nightshade: Lv. 40 Female shiny Umbreon
Moveset: Shadow Ball, Moonlight, Toxic, Iron Tail

Weapon: Her mother's jewled samurai sword.

Last edited:

Nintendoshs

The Absol Master
Years
Accepted!

Yay! all of you are accepted. All resevevations have been allowed for a 4 day period. I will try to make an OOC. I need abot 3 more people and we will start. We need at least one Plague-spreader.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
So, is it like, going to be one of those roleplays where it's an accepted fact that humans and pokemon can communicate or what? o.O

Dawn

Years
I see. Well then, I'd like to reserve a spot. Not sure who I'd like to play at the moment, but I'll think of something.

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 12, 2012
Hey there, everyone! I'll be a Plague-Spreader, since we need at least one villian!

Name: Allison "AJ" Crawford
Alliance: Plague-Spreader

Personality: AJ is an exciteable girl, always on the look-out for some action. She boldly goes where others would hesitate, and rarely gives her actions a second thought. Honestly, she hardly ever gives them a first thought, charging ahead on instinct and pure gut feeling. As she puts it: "I only run as fast as I can see. After that, it's all in the reflexes."

History: Born on a quant little farm between Olivine and Ecruteak, AJ was raised by her Berry-growing grandmother and her older brother. Her parents left the farm when AJ was 5, and never came back. AJ never knew where they were going or why they haven't returned. Her brother belives this explains her erratic behavior, or maybe she's just wrong in the head.

AJ quickly tired of farm living, and longed for adventure. After completeing her basic education (at age 10), she caught a wild Ponyta and raised it on the farm. The Pony Pokemon was her closest friend, and the two often planned to leave on an adventure some day. They didn't have to leave. Adventure would soon find them...

Two weeks before her 16th birthday, the farm was overrun by zombies! Her grandmother was the first to go, with her brother sacrificing himself to save AJ. She fled the farm with Firestar, never learning exactly what happened t her brother. She had been bitten during the attack, and spent the next week drifting through the country, eventually recovering.

She returned to the farm, finding it burned to the ground. She followed the trail left by the zombies, and eventually found some people she could talk to. She joined their cause, hoping to find some answers as to what happened to her brother and why the zombies attacked her farm, but mostly because she was bored and a zombie apocalypse sounded kinda fun!

Appearance: AJ is about 5'8", with a plain, muscular build. Her hair is light brown, and almost always worn in a short ponytail. Her eyes are bright blue, and tend to glaze over when she tries to think too hard. She wears a red-and-white checkered Western shirt, with a brown leather vest buttoned shut. She wears faded blue jeans and brown leather cowboy boots. Completing her sterotypical ensemble is a brown Stetson hat, a gift from her grandmother. She wears a revolver on a seperate belt around her waist, keeping full speed loaders in a small belt pouch attached to the gun belt.

Pokemon: "Firestar", Female Rapidash
Moveset: Flamethrower, Strength, Sunny Day, SolarBeam

Weapon: .357 Magnum Revolver

Hope y'all like it! That was the fastest I've ever knocked out an SU. I hope I get to play in this!

Nintendoshs

The Absol Master
Years
ACCEPTED! You have been accepted. oh! and PkmnTrainerYellow. Your spot will be held. Do you need 4 days or 5? oh and by the way, Alex Ramiez (xXJumboShrimpXx) was eaten by zombies. (Rebels can start at a funeral for him.) 1 more person needed!(Hero or villain)

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
I probably won't take 4 days, so let's just say 4. xD

Regardless. I'm trying to think of who exactly I want to play.

Nintendoshs

The Absol Master
Years
REMINDER:
1 person needed left before we can start
2 people have 3 days left for their reservations (Genevie and Luigimario), Pkm trainer yellow has four days.
3 groups to play as
3 Resistance members
3 rebels
1 Plauge-spreader

Back