• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Hm, I see. Well, I hope its not too tricky~ I never took math in University; just a small course in math in an art and science program last time I was in college.

And nope! You can claim it if you want!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah. I'm okay at math myself. But I do know one thing for sure: I can't be hungry while trying to take anything mathematical. I just... doesn't work out.

Yaaaaay. <33

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

have fun at class!

mmmmm, hamburger. I don't remember the last one I had one, sadly.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You should totally draw me Red, Pokey. ... Just 'cause.

/about to go and take an exam, so here guys. have a zero because i don't want to take said exam.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Have a Red banner I was working on six months ago but abandoned? :D
kYKqj.png

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Oh, Pokey... You amuse me to no end :B

Sooooo yeah. I have nothing but laundry to do the rest of the day. Hmmm... what to dooooooo.... *eyes Gamecube* I'll... talk to ya'll later 0:3

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

That's what I dooooo

Oh, gamecube... I remember when Nintendo had some of the most popular gaming platforms.
Then they made Wii. And then they made 3DS. >_>

But you know what's sad? I think I'll have to buy 3DS in order to play the RS remakes.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I want a 3DS, but Idk if my parents will ever let me get one, even if I used my own cash...

Time to try and finish those samples for the Sinnoh RP!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have absolutely no money whatsoever. Unless you want to count what I have on my debit card, but I'm saving that for extreme emergencies. That and it's not enough for the 3DS anyways.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

My parents still owe me over $200. And even though they said they'd pay me in increments, it hasn't happened yet ;; I understand why this is, but it's been a couple months now ^^;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You're in a better spot than me, d'nya. My family might be a bit wealthy in terms of a big house and three cars, but income wise it's falling. My mom owes me $20-$40, but frankly she can take her time giving it to me. If she doesn't give it to me by February, it'll probably just become part of what I need in order to go to MEGAcon.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

My dad makes 100 grand alone (much more than my mom and stepdad make combined), but he's a bit of a miser. Although he did donate $75 for a Sponsorship position at my band's Bingo night, where roughly $57 of that goes toward how much I need to pay for my upcoming band trip.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

And there we go. I'm not going to go into how my family is doing because it's a bit personal, but we don't exactly have the extras funds right now.

And yeah, the quality would probably be crap if we tried playing on an emulator. Oh woe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back