Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Draconius GO
 
 
Thread Tools
  #1401    
Old October 11th, 2011 (12:53 PM).
Masterge77's Avatar
Masterge77 Masterge77 is offline
Jacen The Robot Floatzel
     
    Join Date: Dec 2007
    Location: Sinnoh Region
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Serious
    Posts: 1,078
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sweet Candace View Post

    Well, the "start" of Season 2 is this upcoming episode, but the 2-parter with Discord is the real start of Season 2, and with those episodes, the season started off nicely and should be good for the rest of the season.
    As long as this season does not do anything to drive me away from the show, I'm fine.
    __________________
    My DA account
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART

    The Owner of Sea Weasels, the club for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

    Relevant Advertising!

      #1402    
    Old October 12th, 2011 (6:06 AM).
    Melody's Avatar
    Melody Melody is offline
    A song³, A feeling³, An experience³ in 3D³
    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: Oct 2004
    Location: Cuddling those close to me
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Naughty
    Posts: 6,454
    Pray tell, what would drive you away?

    I don't think there's a whole lot they could do to drive me away...I'm hopelessly hooked on this generation. ♥

    I really am looking forward to this season though. Little bit of trivia: Did you know the person who played 'Q' from Star Trek is the same guy who voice acts as Discord? ...I was certainly gobsmacked when I realized that. :D
    __________________
    That's So Lewd! HAAAHAAAHAAHAAHAAA
    PAIRS
    Astral and Soipe
    |
    THEME
    Inspired by Nepgear

      #1403    
    Old October 12th, 2011 (7:17 AM). Edited October 12th, 2011 by Masterge77.
    Masterge77's Avatar
    Masterge77 Masterge77 is offline
    Jacen The Robot Floatzel
       
      Join Date: Dec 2007
      Location: Sinnoh Region
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Serious
      Posts: 1,078
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Pachy View Post
      Pray tell, what would drive you away?

      I don't think there's a whole lot they could do to drive me away...I'm hopelessly hooked on this generation. ♥

      I really am looking forward to this season though. Little bit of trivia: Did you know the person who played 'Q' from Star Trek is the same guy who voice acts as Discord? ...I was certainly gobsmacked when I realized that. :D
      The only thing that could possibly drive me away is a slight change in the format to the show, such as, for example, getting rid of a much loved character and replacing that character with another character who isn't well liked by the fandom.

      I already knew that Discord was played by Q since before the episode aired.
      __________________
      My DA account
      Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART

      The Owner of Sea Weasels, the club for Buizel and Floatzel fans!
        #1404    
      Old October 12th, 2011 (10:45 AM).
      CureYoshiDarkness's Avatar
      CureYoshiDarkness CureYoshiDarkness is offline
      CATCH PHRASE!
      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: May 2008
      Location: Hoenn's Trumpet
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Gentle
      Posts: 1,094
      Well... DirectTV listings have shown me the airtime of Episode Three. "Lesson Zero"! :D
      I'm excited, oh by the way... here you go!

      http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/10/rumor-episode-5-sisterhooves-social.html

      Episode Five confirmed.
      __________________


        #1405    
      Old October 12th, 2011 (11:54 AM).
      Sweet Candace Sweet Candace is offline
      So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: Apr 2007
      Location: Somewhere; maybe over a rainbow.
      Age: 25
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Adamant
      Posts: 5,283
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Yoshi-san View Post
      Well... DirectTV listings have shown me the airtime of Episode Three. "Lesson Zero"! :D
      I'm excited, oh by the way... here you go!

      http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/10/rumor-episode-5-sisterhooves-social.html

      Episode Five confirmed.
      Cool. Episode 5 confirmed. Can't wait to see that episode after it airs and is shown on YouTube/Equestria Daily.
        #1406    
      Old October 12th, 2011 (12:05 PM).
      CureYoshiDarkness's Avatar
      CureYoshiDarkness CureYoshiDarkness is offline
      CATCH PHRASE!
      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: May 2008
      Location: Hoenn's Trumpet
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Gentle
      Posts: 1,094
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Sweet Candace View Post


      Cool. Episode 5 confirmed. Can't wait to see that episode after it airs and is shown on YouTube/Equestria Daily.
      Yes, I know right? I'm getting ever more eager by all this excitement! :D
      __________________


        #1407    
      Old October 12th, 2011 (12:55 PM).
      Sweet Candace Sweet Candace is offline
      So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: Apr 2007
      Location: Somewhere; maybe over a rainbow.
      Age: 25
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Adamant
      Posts: 5,283
      It's going to be about 2 weeks after the Luna-Halloween episode, I think. I haven't really checked my calendar for the dates.
        #1408    
      Old October 12th, 2011 (1:33 PM).
      CureYoshiDarkness's Avatar
      CureYoshiDarkness CureYoshiDarkness is offline
      CATCH PHRASE!
      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: May 2008
      Location: Hoenn's Trumpet
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Gentle
      Posts: 1,094
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Sweet Candace View Post
      It's going to be about 2 weeks after the Luna-Halloween episode, I think. I haven't really checked my calendar for the dates.
      I know... it's sad that there is going to be another gap in the season, but we got plenty coming! :D

      Here's a Pinkie Pie the Science Guy? Video.
      __________________


        #1409    
      Old October 13th, 2011 (11:49 AM).
      Sweet Candace Sweet Candace is offline
      So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: Apr 2007
      Location: Somewhere; maybe over a rainbow.
      Age: 25
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Adamant
      Posts: 5,283
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Yoshi-san View Post


      I know... it's sad that there is going to be another gap in the season, but we got plenty coming! :D
      I think we're going to be in for a lot of gaps this season, I don't why we should, but it is what it is.
        #1410    
      Old October 13th, 2011 (3:10 PM).
      st00f's Avatar
      st00f st00f is offline
         
        Join Date: Jul 2011
        Location: Southwestern Connecticut. If you live near me, I'll give you more info
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Timid
        Posts: 36
        Hey guys, I haven't been on much because I've been working on some new YTPMVs. How do you guys like this one?:
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDG-01I12MU
          #1411    
        Old October 13th, 2011 (6:25 PM).
        CureYoshiDarkness's Avatar
        CureYoshiDarkness CureYoshiDarkness is offline
        CATCH PHRASE!
        • Crystal Tier
         
        Join Date: May 2008
        Location: Hoenn's Trumpet
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Gentle
        Posts: 1,094
        Is the club dying or something?! O_O - It's been so quiet on here...

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Sweet Candace
        I think we're going to be in for a lot of gaps this season, I don't why we should, but it is what it is.
        Eeyup, I agree. The gaps are most likely going to be the killer of me this season.

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by st00f
        Hey guys, I haven't been on much because I've been working on some new YTPMVs. How do you guys like this one?:
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDG-01I12MU
        It sounds wonderful. Nice job on it! :D
        __________________


          #1412    
        Old October 14th, 2011 (6:36 AM).
        Masterge77's Avatar
        Masterge77 Masterge77 is offline
        Jacen The Robot Floatzel
           
          Join Date: Dec 2007
          Location: Sinnoh Region
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Serious
          Posts: 1,078
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Yoshi-san View Post
          Eeyup, I agree. The gaps are most likely going to be the killer of me this season.
          It's going to be a LOOOOONG second season...
          __________________
          My DA account
          Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART

          The Owner of Sea Weasels, the club for Buizel and Floatzel fans!
            #1413    
          Old October 14th, 2011 (6:51 AM).
          CureYoshiDarkness's Avatar
          CureYoshiDarkness CureYoshiDarkness is offline
          CATCH PHRASE!
          • Crystal Tier
           
          Join Date: May 2008
          Location: Hoenn's Trumpet
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Gentle
          Posts: 1,094
          http://deathpwny.deviantart.com/journal/45030452/

          A Desktop Ponies update has been released. Enjoy.
          __________________


            #1414    
          Old October 14th, 2011 (10:34 AM).
          Sweet Candace Sweet Candace is offline
          So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
          • Crystal Tier
           
          Join Date: Apr 2007
          Location: Somewhere; maybe over a rainbow.
          Age: 25
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Adamant
          Posts: 5,283
          The gaps are probably going to cause some dead periods for the club, but when the new episodes come out and we can discuss them, activity should come back somewhat.
            #1415    
          Old October 14th, 2011 (12:04 PM).
          Masterge77's Avatar
          Masterge77 Masterge77 is offline
          Jacen The Robot Floatzel
             
            Join Date: Dec 2007
            Location: Sinnoh Region
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Serious
            Posts: 1,078
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Sweet Candace View Post
            The gaps are probably going to cause some dead periods for the club, but when the new episodes come out and we can discuss them, activity should come back somewhat.
            True, just as long as the gaps are not two months long...
            __________________
            My DA account
            Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART

            The Owner of Sea Weasels, the club for Buizel and Floatzel fans!
              #1416    
            Old October 14th, 2011 (12:04 PM).
            CureYoshiDarkness's Avatar
            CureYoshiDarkness CureYoshiDarkness is offline
            CATCH PHRASE!
            • Crystal Tier
             
            Join Date: May 2008
            Location: Hoenn's Trumpet
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Gentle
            Posts: 1,094
            Eeyup, I hope so, friend. I really do hope so.
            __________________


              #1417    
            Old October 14th, 2011 (12:06 PM).
            Sweet Candace Sweet Candace is offline
            So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
            • Crystal Tier
             
            Join Date: Apr 2007
            Location: Somewhere; maybe over a rainbow.
            Age: 25
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Adamant
            Posts: 5,283
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Masterge77 View Post
            True, just as long as the gaps are not two months long...
            The gaps should be probably 2 weeks long, methinks.
              #1418    
            Old October 14th, 2011 (12:12 PM).
            CureYoshiDarkness's Avatar
            CureYoshiDarkness CureYoshiDarkness is offline
            CATCH PHRASE!
            • Crystal Tier
             
            Join Date: May 2008
            Location: Hoenn's Trumpet
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Gentle
            Posts: 1,094
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Sweet Candace View Post


            The gaps should be probably 2 weeks long, methinks.
            The current gap was about two and a half to three weeks long, now so yeah. I understand it.
            __________________


              #1419    
            Old October 14th, 2011 (12:13 PM).
            Sweet Candace Sweet Candace is offline
            So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
            • Crystal Tier
             
            Join Date: Apr 2007
            Location: Somewhere; maybe over a rainbow.
            Age: 25
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Adamant
            Posts: 5,283
            I just don't think the gaps should be a month in length. Tomorrow we get the new pony episode!
              #1420    
            Old October 14th, 2011 (12:13 PM).
            Ash's Avatar
            Ash Ash is offline
            cataclysm
            • Crystal Tier
             
            Join Date: Jul 2008
            Nature: Gentle
            Posts: 10,917
            Well, the gap between episode four and episode five makes sense in my opinion. I mean, they could have put a gap between episode three and episode four, but it makes more sense for the Halloween episode to be aired twice in a row because it's well... October. Just from my perspective.

            As for this current gap... well who cares anymore because the episode is airing tomorrow anyways, haha.
            __________________
            at night i rule
              #1421    
            Old October 14th, 2011 (12:17 PM).
            CureYoshiDarkness's Avatar
            CureYoshiDarkness CureYoshiDarkness is offline
            CATCH PHRASE!
            • Crystal Tier
             
            Join Date: May 2008
            Location: Hoenn's Trumpet
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Gentle
            Posts: 1,094
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by BinaryPeaches View Post
            Well, the gap between episode four and episode five makes sense in my opinion. I mean, they could have put a gap between episode three and episode four, but it makes more sense for the Halloween episode to be aired twice in a row because it's well... October. Just from my perspective.

            As for this current gap... well who cares anymore because the episode is airing tomorrow anyways, haha.
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Sweet Candace View Post
            I just don't think the gaps should be a month in length. Tomorrow we get the new pony episode!
            Eeyup. The next episode airs tomorrow! YAY!

            __________________


              #1422    
            Old October 14th, 2011 (12:21 PM).
            st00f's Avatar
            st00f st00f is offline
               
              Join Date: Jul 2011
              Location: Southwestern Connecticut. If you live near me, I'll give you more info
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Timid
              Posts: 36
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Yoshi-san View Post

              It sounds wonderful. Nice job on it! :D
              Thanks! I'm trying harder to improve them, though!
                #1423    
              Old October 14th, 2011 (12:26 PM).
              CureYoshiDarkness's Avatar
              CureYoshiDarkness CureYoshiDarkness is offline
              CATCH PHRASE!
              • Crystal Tier
               
              Join Date: May 2008
              Location: Hoenn's Trumpet
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Gentle
              Posts: 1,094
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by st00f View Post
              Thanks! I'm trying harder to improve them, though!
              Keep up the good work, though! You are doing great at it.
              __________________


                #1424    
              Old October 14th, 2011 (12:29 PM).
              Sweet Candace Sweet Candace is offline
              So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
              • Crystal Tier
               
              Join Date: Apr 2007
              Location: Somewhere; maybe over a rainbow.
              Age: 25
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Adamant
              Posts: 5,283
              Spoiler:

              Even though I don't have the Hub, I can still preview the show and it says about the new episode tomorrow.

              Lesson Zero

              "Twilight Sparkle gets anxious when she loses something she wanted to include in a letter to Princess Celestia."
                #1425    
              Old October 14th, 2011 (12:32 PM). Edited October 14th, 2011 by CureYoshiDarkness.
              CureYoshiDarkness's Avatar
              CureYoshiDarkness CureYoshiDarkness is offline
              CATCH PHRASE!
              • Crystal Tier
               
              Join Date: May 2008
              Location: Hoenn's Trumpet
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Gentle
              Posts: 1,094
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Sweet Candace View Post
              Spoiler:

              Even though I don't have the Hub, I can still preview the show and it says about the new episode tomorrow.

              Lesson Zero

              "Twilight Sparkle gets anxious when she loses something she wanted to include in a letter to Princess Celestia."
              I have DirectTV and I'm looking at the guide right now. Eeyup, that's what it says! :D
              __________________


               

              Quick Reply

              Join the conversation!

              Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

              Create a PokéCommunity Account

              Sponsored Links
              Thread Tools

              Posting Rules
              You may not post new threads
              You may not post replies
              You may not post attachments
              You may not edit your posts

              BB code is On
              Smilies are On
              [IMG] code is On
              HTML code is Off

              Forum Jump


              All times are GMT -8. The time now is 6:17 PM.