The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games Games Showcase
Demo Pokémon Nightmare

Games Showcase This forum is for non-ROM hacked games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #176    
Old October 15th, 2011 (5:03 PM).
MajorLeagueGamer's Avatar
MajorLeagueGamer MajorLeagueGamer is offline
     
    Join Date: Aug 2009
    Location: New York
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 142
    lol i dont see a background in the game
    __________________
    This signature has been disabled.
    Exceeds signature height limit.
    Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

    You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

    Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

    Relevant Advertising!

      #177    
    Old October 15th, 2011 (5:41 PM).
    D. Lawride's Avatar
    D. Lawride D. Lawride is offline
    Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
       
      Join Date: Jul 2009
      Location: Lusolandia
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Relaxed
      Posts: 578
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by MajorLeagueGamer View Post
      lol i dont see a background in the game
      A... background? Mind if I ask what you mean?
      __________________
        #178    
      Old October 16th, 2011 (4:51 AM).
      MajorLeagueGamer's Avatar
      MajorLeagueGamer MajorLeagueGamer is offline
         
        Join Date: Aug 2009
        Location: New York
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 142
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by D. Lawride View Post
        A... background? Mind if I ask what you mean?
        All i see are puddles and people
        __________________
        This signature has been disabled.
        Exceeds signature height limit.
        Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

        You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

        Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
          #179    
        Old October 16th, 2011 (5:46 AM).
        D. Lawride's Avatar
        D. Lawride D. Lawride is offline
        Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
           
          Join Date: Jul 2009
          Location: Lusolandia
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Relaxed
          Posts: 578
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by MajorLeagueGamer View Post
          All i see are puddles and people
          That's impossible, you must have downloaded it wrong or something. o.O
          __________________
            #180    
          Old October 16th, 2011 (7:18 AM).
          Alster26 Alster26 is offline
             
            Join Date: May 2011
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 14
            I don't know if anyone else had this issue or not, but when I installed the new patch I lost the sound.
              #181    
            Old October 16th, 2011 (8:31 AM).
            Keruso Keruso is offline
               
              Join Date: Oct 2011
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 125
              This does look like a good game, but when i go to download the 1.5 version, it states that this file has been deleted or removed
                #182    
              Old October 16th, 2011 (8:44 AM).
              D. Lawride's Avatar
              D. Lawride D. Lawride is offline
              Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2009
                Location: Lusolandia
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Relaxed
                Posts: 578
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Alster26 View Post
                I don't know if anyone else had this issue or not, but when I installed the new patch I lost the sound.
                Hm, that's odd. Are you sure it was only upon patching?

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Keruso View Post
                This does look like a good game, but when i go to download the 1.5 version, it states that this file has been deleted or removed
                Are you sure you're trying to download the correct version? 1.5 seems to work just fine, whereas the 1.5.2 doesn't work, I just noticed:

                1.5
                1.5.2 Patch Mediafire Download Link
                __________________
                  #183    
                Old October 16th, 2011 (9:46 AM).
                eternityMMO's Avatar
                eternityMMO eternityMMO is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Oct 2011
                  Posts: 16
                  I really love the way of mapping !!!
                  Good job !
                    #184    
                  Old October 16th, 2011 (2:00 PM). Edited October 16th, 2011 by Keruso.
                  Keruso Keruso is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Oct 2011
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 125
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by D. Lawride View Post
                    Hm, that's odd. Are you sure it was only upon patching?



                    Are you sure you're trying to download the correct version? 1.5 seems to work just fine, whereas the 1.5.2 doesn't work, I just noticed:

                    i think i found my problem......noobish too. i didnt bother downloading the first thing i was supposed to be downloading so i can download the patch. that's all fixed up, thank you

                    Edit: as it turns out, and i finally figured it out, i needed something to open up the RAR files, which i found and downloaded and extracted everything i needed to play. havent played it yet, but i did play the first version and that was cool up until i had to battle the rival and then it crashed on me

                    Edit2: one question i forgot to ask: did you include the option for shinies in the game like in the real games?

                    Edit3: Sigh...........this one is doing the same thing, it crashes when i get to the rival battle, though it says the script is hanging this time around

                    Edit4: i wanna update Edit3. it still says the script is hanging, but when i exit out and go back in, it continues whereever i am, so that doesnt seem like a problem. though i do have two other issues: When people talk, the text area that goes up with the speech doesnt come up, so if something is any other color than white, i gotta kinda squint to see what it is. also, it wont let me use the PDA at all. i click it, the screen goes black and nothing comes up
                      #185    
                    Old October 16th, 2011 (8:37 PM).
                    Blazing Flare's Avatar
                    Blazing Flare Blazing Flare is offline
                    Burning brightly
                       
                      Join Date: Sep 2011
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Mild
                      Posts: 34
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Keruso View Post
                      Edit4: i wanna update Edit3. it still says the script is hanging, but when i exit out and go back in, it continues whereever i am, so that doesnt seem like a problem. though i do have two other issues: When people talk, the text area that goes up with the speech doesnt come up, so if something is any other color than white, i gotta kinda squint to see what it is. also, it wont let me use the PDA at all. i click it, the screen goes black and nothing comes up
                      I'm not sure about the problems you are facing, but I did have a problem with the text boxes lacking backgrounds.
                      I fixed it by patching to 1.5.1
                        #186    
                      Old October 18th, 2011 (4:56 AM).
                      D. Lawride's Avatar
                      D. Lawride D. Lawride is offline
                      Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
                         
                        Join Date: Jul 2009
                        Location: Lusolandia
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Relaxed
                        Posts: 578
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Keruso View Post
                        i think i found my problem......noobish too. i didnt bother downloading the first thing i was supposed to be downloading so i can download the patch. that's all fixed up, thank you

                        Edit: as it turns out, and i finally figured it out, i needed something to open up the RAR files, which i found and downloaded and extracted everything i needed to play. havent played it yet, but i did play the first version and that was cool up until i had to battle the rival and then it crashed on me

                        Edit2: one question i forgot to ask: did you include the option for shinies in the game like in the real games?

                        Edit3: Sigh...........this one is doing the same thing, it crashes when i get to the rival battle, though it says the script is hanging this time around

                        Edit4: i wanna update Edit3. it still says the script is hanging, but when i exit out and go back in, it continues whereever i am, so that doesnt seem like a problem. though i do have two other issues: When people talk, the text area that goes up with the speech doesnt come up, so if something is any other color than white, i gotta kinda squint to see what it is. also, it wont let me use the PDA at all. i click it, the screen goes black and nothing comes up
                        The Shiny option is in, but it's not working very well yet.

                        The rival battles and stuff were corrected in the latest patches, so you're most likely using an old version.

                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Blazing Flare View Post
                        I'm not sure about the problems you are facing, but I did have a problem with the text boxes lacking backgrounds.
                        I fixed it by patching to 1.5.1
                        As mentioned, the windowskins can be fixed by placing the Graphics folder included in either patches in the game's own folder.

                        So, now for updates!

                        We've been working towards an extra patch lately, one that includes an Event (this is most likely how events will be distributed by us :3). Here's a quick image:


                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by DonLawride on deviantArt
                        So, this a Halloween Event that's been on the works for the past few days. There isn't much to it yet but the fact that you'll be able to catch an extremely rare Pokémon very early in the game, assuring an edge in most tough battles.

                        After applying the Halloween Patch, head to a Pokémon Center anywhere and talk to the man seen in the picture to receive a Hollow Pass, which will grant you passage to a secret island by talking to the Sailor seen in the picture as well.

                        The Halloween Patch will only be up for about a week or so before, during and after Halloween, so keep your eyes peeled for news! : D
                        __________________
                          #187    
                        Old October 18th, 2011 (7:46 AM). Edited October 18th, 2011 by MajorLeagueGamer.
                        MajorLeagueGamer's Avatar
                        MajorLeagueGamer MajorLeagueGamer is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Aug 2009
                          Location: New York
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 142
                          when i play nightmare, there is an error about something while im in battle. i thought that was fixed?
                          __________________
                          This signature has been disabled.
                          Exceeds signature height limit.
                          Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

                          You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

                          Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                            #188    
                          Old October 18th, 2011 (7:50 AM).
                          D. Lawride's Avatar
                          D. Lawride D. Lawride is offline
                          Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
                             
                            Join Date: Jul 2009
                            Location: Lusolandia
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Relaxed
                            Posts: 578
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by MajorLeagueGamer View Post
                            when i play nightmare, there is an error about something. i thought that was fixed?
                            You probably mean the ENOENT or something along those lines error that occurs when battling the rival. This error happened in V1.4, and no longer happens in the latest versions. In fact, lemme just remove those downloads, I don't know why I even kept them up.
                            __________________
                              #189    
                            Old October 18th, 2011 (8:00 AM). Edited October 18th, 2011 by MajorLeagueGamer.
                            MajorLeagueGamer's Avatar
                            MajorLeagueGamer MajorLeagueGamer is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Aug 2009
                              Location: New York
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 142
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by D. Lawride View Post
                              You probably mean the ENOENT or something along those lines error that occurs when battling the rival. This error happened in V1.4, and no longer happens in the latest versions. In fact, lemme just remove those downloads, I don't know why I even kept them up.
                              its weird cuz i downloaded v 1.5 and i downloaded v 1.5.2 patch
                              __________________
                              This signature has been disabled.
                              Exceeds signature height limit.
                              Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

                              You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

                              Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                                #190    
                              Old October 18th, 2011 (8:43 AM).
                              D. Lawride's Avatar
                              D. Lawride D. Lawride is offline
                              Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
                                 
                                Join Date: Jul 2009
                                Location: Lusolandia
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Relaxed
                                Posts: 578
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by MajorLeagueGamer View Post
                                its weird cuz i downloaded v 1.5 and i downloaded v 1.5.2 patch
                                That can't be. Do you have the error message?
                                __________________
                                  #191    
                                Old October 18th, 2011 (9:09 AM).
                                demondismon's Avatar
                                demondismon demondismon is offline
                                Booted out - don't be like me!
                                   
                                  Join Date: Feb 2011
                                  Location: e. wakfield
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Quiet
                                  Posts: 146
                                  i found a glitch there is one building that if you enter and then leave you exit out of a separate house its in like the third or fourth city/town
                                  __________________
                                    #192    
                                  Old October 18th, 2011 (1:24 PM). Edited October 18th, 2011 by Keruso.
                                  Keruso Keruso is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Oct 2011
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 125
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by D. Lawride View Post
                                    The Shiny option is in, but it's not working very well yet.

                                    The rival battles and stuff were corrected in the latest patches, so you're most likely using an old version.



                                    As mentioned, the windowskins can be fixed by placing the Graphics folder included in either patches in the game's own folder.
                                    I seem to have fixed the problem containing the text boxes, so that's now fine, but the game, for some strange reason, STILL wont let me use the PDA. no real concern there, unless i really need it

                                    Edit: ok, cancel this, turns out that my laptop was going really slow and i just needed to restart it
                                      #193    
                                    Old October 22nd, 2011 (12:15 AM).
                                    aquarmor aquarmor is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Oct 2011
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 62
                                      i didnot get it how to patch it??/

                                      when i dwnload it these folders came..graphic new folder dont read me and game.rgssad

                                      while in the patching method its says move to rgssad folder or comething and i dont what to do pls.help??
                                        #194    
                                      Old October 22nd, 2011 (6:51 AM).
                                      D. Lawride's Avatar
                                      D. Lawride D. Lawride is offline
                                      Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jul 2009
                                        Location: Lusolandia
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Relaxed
                                        Posts: 578
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by aquarmor View Post
                                        i didnot get it how to patch it??/

                                        when i dwnload it these folders came..graphic new folder dont read me and game.rgssad

                                        while in the patching method its says move to rgssad folder or comething and i dont what to do pls.help??
                                        After downloading both 1.5 and the 1.5.2 patch, paste everything included in the patch on the game's folder. Don't forget to move the audio files to their respective folders, though.
                                        __________________
                                          #195    
                                        Old October 23rd, 2011 (10:42 AM).
                                        dragon 122's Avatar
                                        dragon 122 dragon 122 is offline
                                        122
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jul 2005
                                          Location: netherlands
                                          Age: 24
                                          Gender:
                                          Nature: Relaxed
                                          Posts: 393
                                          i am using the 1.5.2 version and i can't continue because the script is taking too long too load at the pokemon center in the first port.
                                          it sucks because it keep saving at the point and everytime it loads it wont continue:(
                                          __________________
                                          Click here to feed me a teacher cuz i level up if i eat a teacher!



                                          Click here to feed me a Rare Candy! Don't get your own at PokePlushies!
                                            #196    
                                          Old October 23rd, 2011 (1:53 PM).
                                          iop50's Avatar
                                          iop50 iop50 is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Dec 2009
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 36
                                            If I update this game, will I lose all my progress?
                                            __________________
                                            I support:
                                              #197    
                                            Old October 24th, 2011 (8:20 PM).
                                            Blazing Flare's Avatar
                                            Blazing Flare Blazing Flare is offline
                                            Burning brightly
                                               
                                              Join Date: Sep 2011
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Mild
                                              Posts: 34
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by iop50 View Post
                                              If I update this game, will I lose all my progress?
                                              I assume that unless there are very drastical changes on data addresses and whatnot from one update to another, it will probably be ok (although I'm just speaking of experience in general, the game author is better suit to answer you more throughly).

                                              But in any case keep a back of your save file in a separate location.
                                                #198    
                                              Old October 26th, 2011 (12:56 AM).
                                              D. Lawride's Avatar
                                              D. Lawride D. Lawride is offline
                                              Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Jul 2009
                                                Location: Lusolandia
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Relaxed
                                                Posts: 578
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by dragon 122 View Post
                                                i am using the 1.5.2 version and i can't continue because the script is taking too long too load at the pokemon center in the first port.
                                                it sucks because it keep saving at the point and everytime it loads it wont continue
                                                That's an odd bug... never had that one reported. I'll have to check what's up.

                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by iop50 View Post
                                                If I update this game, will I lose all my progress?
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by Blazing Flare View Post


                                                I assume that unless there are very drastical changes on data addresses and whatnot from one update to another, it will probably be ok (although I'm just speaking of experience in general, the game author is better suit to answer you more throughly).

                                                But in any case keep a back of your save file in a separate location.
                                                As mentioned above, no, you can keep your save without losing progress.
                                                __________________
                                                  #199    
                                                Old October 27th, 2011 (12:31 PM).
                                                MajorLeagueGamer's Avatar
                                                MajorLeagueGamer MajorLeagueGamer is offline
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Aug 2009
                                                  Location: New York
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Posts: 142
                                                  Here's the error i get when i battle my rival
                                                  Attached Images
                                                  File Type: jpg 111027-162957.jpg‎ (80.3 KB, 15 views) (Save to Dropbox)
                                                  __________________
                                                  This signature has been disabled.
                                                  Exceeds signature height limit.
                                                  Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

                                                  You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

                                                  Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                                                    #200    
                                                  Old November 1st, 2011 (11:32 PM).
                                                  samiixx's Avatar
                                                  samiixx samiixx is offline
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Mar 2010
                                                    Gender: Female
                                                    Posts: 7
                                                    way too many appearances of wild pokemon, its take so long to travel anywhere and i spent all my money on repels
                                                    __________________
                                                    Closed Thread
                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Sponsored Links
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 7:48 PM.