• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Disgaea: A Darkness is Reborn (M) [OOC/SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Name: Viridis Ruina Abyssus

Nickname: Virun

Age: Older than the freakin' ground you're walking on punk! If you must know, I am two thousand years old!!! Grr...

Gender: I'm male! You would think that would be obvious by the way my voice sounds!

What's your race?: ... Really? I mean, really? What do I look like, a puppy?! I'm a Demon!

Class: Monster... Such an insulting term to call someone like me... You want your head torn off or something?

Class-type?: I am a Great Wyrm, specifcally a Kagutsuchi! FEAR ME!

Appearance: Here's a picture a-hole!

D1_Great_Wyrm_06.png

Huh... Seems that my picture is rather small. I am much, much taller than that, at least ten feet by human standards! I'm also not wearing my spiked black collar and spiked black wristbands in that picture. What the heck? My demon-cloth isn't a cream color... It's midnight black, like my scales. Like the green flames? Yeah, so do I. Why is this picture not showing my well-defined muscles either?! WHAT THE HELL MAN!!!!

Personality: Many say that I am angry all the time, be it at one thing or another. To those who say that, I say I WILL FREAKIN' DESTROY YOU!!! Anyways, despite what you may think, I am actually a nice guy once you get to know me. Some say that I'm smarter than your average Great Wyrm, and I agree with them! Although I'm not in any sort of group now, I can be a team player when I see that it'll benefit me as well. What? Is there a problem with me wanting to make sure I get something out of it? If there is, then TOO BAD!!! I like getting what I want. Want to know what I want? I want to rule the Netherworld, and I want my fellow Dragons and Great Wyrms to finally get what they deserve, a world to rule! Once I rule the Netherworld, Celestia and Earth better get ready. We'll be going after you next b!tches!

History: A long time ago, I hatched from my egg down here in the Netherworld. Many say that the Netherworld was a little darker that day, which I find as a compliment. Evidently, the Netherworld knew that what had hatched from that egg would be the future king of this world.

My childhood was rather hectic, what with slaying Lanterns so that I could eat their protein-rich bodies and making sure all the other monsters knew that they were below me. Every now and then though, I would find moments to learn from my Kagutsuchi father and Flamberg mother the ways of life, death, and any questions I had on the Netherworld.

One day, as a teenager, my parents told me that Great Wyrms and Dragons had to serve those stronger than us. This caused me to become outraged! I mean, Dragons and Great Wyrms serving a being more powerful than us? Preposterous! We should serve no one! Afterall, WE are the strongest in the Netherworld! But alas... My parents could not be swayed. So, I did the only logical thing to do.

I killed them.

With my parents dead, I journeyed the Netherworld, hopping from group to group. Why did I hang with those groups? At first it was to learn about the demons in the group so that I could kill them to become stronger. Soon though, I learned that I needed allies in order to become stronger. So, I did just that... Until I became so strong that the leaders of the groups couldn't even scratch me. Want to know what I did with them when I became that powerful?

I killed them.

Over the centuries and the past millenium, I went through the reigns of the various Kings, going through them with only one goal in mind, to become the next king. When King Lalharl died and they found the letter, I became elated. It was time for me to become King of the Netherworld and give my fellow Dragons and Great Wyrms the world they deserve!

Short Prinny-Interview!:
Spoiler:

RP Sample: Taken from Digimon: Synchro Awakening
Spoiler:

So, how is he? Did I do good?

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Its alright for a pass. :3
If you have any questions or anything, don't hesitate to ask me. ^^

Here's my own SU (which I am still typing):

Name: Rachel Alteste
Nickname: Rach, Rachie, Rach the Rabbit
What's your race?: Angel
Class: Humanoid
Class-type?: Angel

Appearance: She is not exactly a short, or tall person, she's just about an average height for an appearance for a angel-in-training. She has light-blue eyes that are arguably the same color as a clear blue sky. Her hair is a golden yellow, which it drops down to her mid-back. Her face can also cover half of her face, which she brushes it off so that it can only be dropped through her cheeks. She is more-or-less flat chested, in fact, you might even say she's as flat as an ironing board. As with all angels though, she wears a golden halo on top of her head, with radiates a small golden glow.

With her outfit, she wears a white blouse for her top-half attire, which has a small pink bow, along with light blue buttons that go all the way up to her neck, which completes the blouse's ensemble. For her bottom half, she wears white shorts which looks like they came from a lady's dress bloomer. She also wears white boots which have a bright, big pink heart on the both of them as a decoration. On her wrists are a couple of golden wrist rings, two on each wrist.

Personality: (Are you a tree hugger? A pessimist? A love-freak? Basically, how your character thinks, or acts.)

History: (Basically, your past. Just remember that Humans came from earth, angels from Celestia, and Demons from the Netherworld.)

Short Prinny-Interview!: (try and put this into spoilers)
Why do you want the Netherworld throne?
If there was a wallet on the ground, what would you do with it?
What do you think of Prinny-d00ds?
Any last words you would like to share?
RP-Sample: (just show your latest, and greatest RP post, to see how you do in RPing. Put this in spoilers.)

Last edited:

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Thank you Miss Doronjo! And don't worry, I'll be asking plenty of questions as this RP goes I'm sure. :3

Years
Okay, I've added the final part of my SU, the RP sample. I apologize in advance for getting ponies in your demon thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back