• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roaming Tides

Actionhero112

Apply the lotion now!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 13, 2012
I do have a banner for this Rp, but... I'm noobin hard on this forum (which is weird cause its so big) Anyways, when I make those difficult 15 or so posts I'll edit this.

Story:[/color][/b][/i]
Spoiler:

Ok so this will be a GUIDED RP which means you can't do anything that you want. You must follow SOME guidelines. You will generally be free to do as you please, as long as you do these things:

-Become part of the party of heroes destined to fight against Rashikus (Somehow get an invite to see the council of war, and volunteer)
-Make your way through the land to kill Rashikus.

Wow, that was hard. I'm having cold sweats.

I will be controlling Rashikus and the man in the shadows.

Rules
~No God-Modding
~4 Line minimum for posting. I want this to be awesome, not wimpy.
~2 character limit
~Follow my guidelines for races
~Rating is 16+
~If you have a question, pm me about it
~Standard PC RP rules apply

The City of Terabith (setting)
Spoiler:

Magic:
Spoiler:

Races:
Graah
Spoiler:

Avion
Spoiler:

Dragon
Spoiler:

Lithet
Spoiler:

Human
Spoiler:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] 
[b]Race:[/b] (+ Wing type for Avions)
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Caste:[/b]
[b]Magic:[/b] 
[b]Description:[/b] 
[b]Weapon:[/b]
[b]Backstory:[/b] Optional but appreciated

Boss Form
(If you want to make a boss, make sure to pm me this form, then I will approve or deny it, then spawn the boss in our next post)
Code:
[b]Type:[/b] Just a general classification
[b]Size and stuff:[/b] How tall is it? what colour is it? Etc etc.
[b]Description[/b] Abilities? Anything you don't feel fits into size and stuff should go here
[b]Magic:[/b] N/A if it has no magic
[b]Weapon(s):[/b] Claws? Sword? Teeth?
[b]Place in Rashikus's army:[/b] N/A if it doesn't apply
Key Terms
Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

Beegu

Is Waldo
Years
I like the idea. What do you mean by "to enchant weapons with different elements"? If It goes anywhere I would like to be part of this, so here is my SU:

Name:
Veth Aerugos

Race: Lithet
Caste: Working
Magic: Dark

Description: Veth is a young lithet with two red tails. He is kind andcares deeply for family and friends. He is also very loyal and honest. However, he is quite short tempered and impatient, and can easily be distracted. Veth is content with his life in the working class, and likes his job as a blacksmith. He knows plenty of Graahs, other Lithes, and even personally knows a few humans in the shop. The owner is a kind but strict Graah, and is watchful of Veth as he is young and can be playful. Veth wishes he could replace his father, but he has yet to develop the talents his father possessed.

Weapon: Knives

Backstory:
Veth has worked in the underwater blacksmith shop since his father passed away when Veth was 12. Veth's father, Zell Aerugos was a strong warrior even recognized by the counsel of war, had died in a battle that he had not gotten a chance to desribe to his family. When Zell was alive, the Aerugos's lives in a fine, small house at sea level, but soon the family ran out of money without anyone working, and they were pushed underwater. Although Veth and Zell didn't have a very strong father-son bond, Veth misses and hopes to live up to him. He doesn't have the power of his father, so Veth felt he had no choice but to work for money for his family. He lives with his mother and younger sister in a small apartment not far from the blacksmith. Although he is content with his life, Veth wished it could be the life of a hero like his father.

Back