• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragonball: The Future Awaits! [M] (OOC/ SU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nam

Years
Or don't close the last spot. I think it would be okay for someone to join later. It's like anime, when they introduce a new character later on.

Nam

Years
This RP made me join a DBZ forum.. xD It's all about Role-Playing. Like, every thread is a different location and there are sections like Earth, Planet Vegeta, Namek, etc. and to go to them you use pods or something. xD

Do you see what you do to me!?? DO YOU!?! ><

Last edited:

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ EVERYONE: We're starting today and now! LET'S GET READY TO ROOOOOOOOOOOLEPLAAAAAAAAAY!

First off, allow me to introduce the main cities and locations in this RP.

Central City is the capital of Earth and the location of the World Martial Arts Tournament. The King of Earth, King Furry the XXIII (looks and acts exactly like King Furry), resides here at his mansion. Since technology on Earth hasn't changed much (other than allowing universal travel), the city doesn't look any different. In the center of the city is a platinum statue of Goku that is twenty feet tall.

East City, while having never garnered much recognition, is the main place where people come to shop and participate in the arts. There is also a festival here that celebrates what all the Z Fighters have done for Earth. It happens once every tens years, and is going to be coming up soon. In the center of this city are two statues of Piccolo and Kami, the former Z Fighter and the former guardian of Earth. They are both fifteen feet tall and made of gold. Many Namekians live here.

North City resides in the center of several forests and mountains. Nothing really to note here except one statue that resides in the center of the city, which is of Majin Buu. This city seems to have the highest population of Majin on Earth. The Majin Buu statue is fifteen feet tall and made out of a gold.

Gohan City is the former Satan City. Soon after Goku left Earth for the final time, Mr. Hercule Satan revealed to the public that it wasn't he who defeated Cell, but Gohan when he was a child. At first, the public reacted with rage at Mr. Satan for lying to them, but eventually they forgave him and renamed the city Gohan City. While the city hardly looks any different, any sign or building that had said "Satan City" was changed to say Gohan City. Numerous martial arts and regular schools are located here, including a reformed Turtle and Crane School. In the center of the city stands a fifteen foot tall golden statue of Gohan.

South City looks to be almost exactly identical to North City, but is instead surrounded by only forests. A new Capsule Corp building was recently added here. Many Blizzarians also reside here. In the center of the city stands a statue of the unknown Blizzarian Hero, who sacrificed himself fifteen hundred years ago to save Earth when numerous comets suddenly threatened her very existance. It is because of this sacrifice that the golden fifteen foot tall statue of him was erected.

West City is where Capsule Corp's headquarters are located. This city is the second most popular city on Earth, right under Central City. Capsule Corp is run by Boxer Breigh (think Vegeta, except with blue hair instead of black), who is a direct descendant of Vegeta and Bulma Breigh. He has inherited both of his ancestor's tempers, but he is really a nice guy. In the center of this city stands two statues, both of which are golden and fifteen feet tall. They are of Vegeta and Bulma, with Vegeta's right hand holding Bulma's left hand. Bulma seems to be very happy and looking lovingly towards Vegeta, while Vegeta looks like he has something better to do.

Grandpa Gohan's House (which resides at the foot of the forest near Mount Paozu) has been preserved throughout the centuries by volunteers and is located northeast of West City. Many come here to pay their respects to the people represented by the two statues here, which are of Grandpa Gohan holding patting Kid Goku's head. The statue of Grandpa Gohan is made of gold and five feet tall, while the statue of Kid Goku is three-and-a-half feet tall and made of platinum. Sometimes, one can swear they see a figure identical to the statue of Goku located in Central City walking the grounds here.

Kami's Lookout is located a little north of Central City, high above the clouds there. This is where the Guardian of Earth Dende resides along with Mr. Popo. Paci also lives there with them.

Now for details...

You are either trying to sign-up for the tournament/ heading for the stands/ or hiding nearby. For those hiding, don't get caught. Everyone else, I hope you do well. ^.^

Now, the preliminaries for the tournament are simple. You must punch a machine, which will then list your power level. The sixteen people with the highest power levels are allowed to participate in the tournament (If your character is participating in the tournament, no worries. They'll be accepted). No moves shall be learned in the tournament. More details will be shown after everyone posts one post (except Nideous).

Nideous, remember to wait until I ask you to post your SU.

Last edited:

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Here it is if there is anything I need to fix please let me know.

Name: Ryke Soundel

Race: Human

Power Level: 13,088

Appearance: Ryke wears a similar outfit to Goku's just the main color being black and the other dark red with his shoes being black with a red stripe going down the middle of them and the wrist bands are dark red. He has black short hair that he never really takes care of which he gets yelled at for by his mother. Ryke does make sure his bangs don't get in the way of his eyes so he cuts them every time they get long. His hair stops at the end of his neck. His eyes are a dark orange color and his skin is normally tan from being outside all the time but can get very pale if he gets no sunlight for a while. Ryke on the outside appears not very muscular but do not underestimate him by his looks he is quite powerful.

He is about 5' 10" and still growing and normally has a friendly face on. Ryke almost never frowns or looks upset. He also has a painful looking scar over his right eye.

Weapon: None

Personality: Ryke is an overall very upbeat and everything will be alright kind of guy. He loves to fight not only to get stronger but for the sport of it. Ryke loves to find someone stronger than him and challenge him or her to a fight. He will never decline a challenge unless the situation there in it is not a very smart idea to be fighting. Around people Ryke will be very talkative and friendly towards other and likes to help people out who are in need. He almost doesn't dislike anything except swords, Ryke as a extreme hatred toward swords and when he fights people who use swords he goes to break them. He would rather talk and find a more peaceful way out of situations but if fighting is the only way then he will fight to the death if he has to.

When it comes to eating Ryke is a bottomless pit, he will keep eating and eating until he is fully stuffed which means whoever is preparing food needs to make sure there's about twenty plates for Ryke. He is very polite and well mannered and will help with chores and what not. He is very protective with his family and especially his little sister, the two have an unbreakable bond and he will do anything for her.

He sometimes talks way too much and has a tendency to forget what the main objective is and is mainly just focused on the fighting. When it comes to training Ryke can get serious especially if the training is intense. He's a fast learner but not as fast as someone with Instant Learning. When Ryke is serious he can be cruel but only in the sense he doesn't want anything bad to happen or things to get out of control. During a fight Ryke likes to talk, not to annoy or aggravate his opponent it's just who he is. He's very focused during a fight and keeps a level head and never goes out of control. Overall Ryke is a fun loving fighter who's a good guy and loves to makes jokes.

History: Ryke growing up came from a family of fighters and a big family. Only the eldest son of a family could become a fighter and were to be trained by the rest of the fighters of the family. See Ryke's family pretty much worshiped Goku has he was the greatest fighter Earth has ever known and its savior more than once. That is the reason Ryke knows the Kamehameha and wears clothes similar to Goku. Ryke at first was against fighting and was a pacifist until he found out one of his sisters was being picked on by a bully. He and his two other sisters were very close unlike how he was with his brothers. After that day he fought the bully and was surprisingly good his father being a eldest son decided that Ryke would drop out of school and start fighting. This was when Ryke was about ten, his mother wasn't going to have her son be a idiot so she would home school him whenever she got the chance.
Ryke was really into his school work and training so his life was happy and content. His training was harsh and rigorous. He has spent days mastering the Kamehameha which wasn't easy seeing as the original creator of the attack wasn't around anymore and even his elders weren't that great. He would have to fight everyone in his family that was fighter and all that once, he even had to do it in the complete darkness as everyone else had night vision goggles on which Ryke broke everyone. Everything was going well until a man had challenge one of his family members to a fight.

Ryke took his family member's place and fought the man instead but was unaware of the man's sword which he pulled out as he was losing which caught Ryke off guard and is now the origin of the scar on his eye. After that fight had been won, which after Ryke got slashed his entire family jumped in on the man, Ryke began to train even harder. When he had learned about the World Martial Arts Tournament Ryke was excited to join seeing as his idol Goku was the winner of it once. So the young fighter went off to fight in the world tournament!

Ability: Instant Transmission

Signature Moves: Kamehameha!: A normal Kamehameha just a dark red color and travels a bit faster than a normal one.

Red Death: Ryke fires off a red energy ball from his hand with fire surrounding the ball of energy and then stretches out making the energy ball look like sun no bigger than a Spirit Ball.

Ultimate Attack: All or nothing Kameha!(Custom): Ryke charges at his opponent and does a barrage of attacks before knocking them away and then charges all of his power into one final Kameha. Leaves him almost drain of all power afterwards.

Password: "Dragon dragon Dragonball Z!"

Other: Ryke is totally unaware of any saiyan blood in him though his family knows of the distilled blood due to the strange spike in human strength. They didn't tell him because they don't think he's strong enough to know even though knowing wouldn't make a difference.

Last edited:

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ HunterZero: Good character. You need to work on a couple of things before I accept him though. You need to change your Ultimate Attack and second Signature Move. The Big Bang Attack is considered an Ultimate Attack in the series, and so needs to be changed. Your Ultimate Attack is one of very few banned moves in this RP. The Final Kamehameha technique is what I call a "God Technique," in that it is just too powerful to be allowed in this RP, and so needs to be changed as well. Until you change those things, you will not be accepted into the RP, therefore you are denied.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ HunterZero: Hm... Ultimate Attack is fine... Second Signature Move... I'm not sure. Could you just take out the stretching it thing and say that it is no bigger than the Spirit Ball? I would be grateful if you did that.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ HunterZero: ... Thank Nideous. He's convinced me that you're better at roleplaying than you are at making SUs. You are accepted.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ HunterZero: Anyways, I highly encourage you to post and read past posts of mine in this thread, as they will help explain a few things.

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
Years
@GameOver: (I think I knew where you wanted to go with that, so allow me to do it anyways)(if I'm wrong, p.ease delete this post so as to save me from embarrasment) LEEEEROOOOYYYYY JEEENNKIIIINNNSSSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back