• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

So I think I'm mostly done with the summary of my NaNoWriMo novel. ...Except probably not, orz /gonna attempt working on it while at school and prolly when off

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

You have my greatest admiration for doing that thing, Ros. I could never bring myself to try something like that x.x; I'd probably be in the fetal position crying after the first week :V

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Haha, you're talking to someone who believes she's had writer's block since 6th grade. Never mind that I had quite a few fanfictions written since then.

OK, time to get cracking making avatars for my new theme! /even if I can't randimg avvies, I'll just do what Tara does and change it every day

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

/finished catching up with Naruto
/feels like she read it through too quickly now

dammit. at least my amazing timing led me to end at a pretty amazing place, rather than where I would have ended if I caught up yesterday.

Also, I change it when I feel like it. Not necessarily every day. But eh.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

What are you 'noing' about, Pokey?

Maybe I'll watch some of the parts that I really enjoyed and would like to see animated. I don't think some of the parts are animated yet though, haaa.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

>Finds the image she wants to use for her sig.
>White background
>Doesn't feel like rendering and making an actual tag so will be simple and sweet

Welp, time to figure out what I should use for text. ...Tara, what's the best ToS OVA song in your opinion?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Mnn... hard one, since I like all of 'em. ALMATERIA is out of the question because it's impossible to translate. Soo... Tenkuu no Canaria, and Ta ga tame no Sekai, since I'm not certain if TETHE'ALLA ~ Tai no Kodomatachi ~ has been translated yet or if it even can be. Might be in the angelic language like ALMATERIA.

Lyrics wise I think your best bet is Tenkuu no Canaria. They're the easiest to obtain, though you can also try Inori no Kanata. The two songs are Tethe'alla's opening and ending, so I would think those would make the most sense to use, and no one has put Ta ga tame no Sekai's on a website yet.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

OK, self, time to finally get that image made for the sig.

And I don't mean this one:

358wjtj.png

/will be cursor; also I fail at recoloring very tiny sprites to match certain characters from other series

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It looks fiiiine. I could be nitpicky about the tails, but I won't be. It's not like you would be able to see the three colors even if you took the time to make it three colors. If you were using any other character other than Corrine then I could supply you with something to use as a cursor.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

If I weren't doing a ゼロス x Sheena theme, I probably would've stuck with a boring cursor :B But Corrine is awesome and thus needs more love <3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Boring? I would have to disagree. Anything that isn't the default cursor isn't boring, in my opinion. Such as the cursor set I have on my laptop.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's times like after I go icon hunting for no reason whatsoever for example that I wish I could, tbqh.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Well, after some time I finally finished this theme! /had fun with the border of the pic if you can't tell

Hopefully it follows the signature rules, though I think it does...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back