• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

This current wallpaper on my Mac is so adorable~

Spoiler:

/wants to take Wendy, Erza plushie, and Ultear plushie home

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My current wallpaper is one of the Genis & Mithos screenshots from the upcoming OVA episode. Before that it was Anna the Third for a few months. /only keeps up on wallpaper at a time because she's OCD when to colors.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Mine rotates to a random one in a specific folder every hour, because I love randomness! /has mp3 player set to random, has certain playlists on iTunes set to random...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Music wise I set things to random. However, unless the wallpapers I'm using are the same color, I can't have more than one wallpaper because then one or more of the wallpapers wouldn't match the windows bar at the bottom, which messes with my eyes because of the color clashes. Black doesn't work (I've tried) because it still bothers me if say... the wallpaper is red but the bar is black.

/weird she knows, but she's not looking at her wallpaper most of the time anyways.

Raiskit

[ e v i l l i g h t ]
Years

Future Diary now has a anime? how did that turn out? It was a pretty.. yeah animu cause of Yuno./read that a long while ago.

Yuno crept me out so much as it progressed; Yuki was cute though. It has a lot of spin-offs and such.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Yukiteru is awesome. Second World/Already Became God!Yuno scares me though ;; Also can't wait for Akise to show up because he shares a seiyuu with the awesomest person ever who's in my sig. (not Zelos, though he's awesome too)

Raiskit

[ e v i l l i g h t ]
Years

I read Future Diaries when it was still coming out, so every time it left off on a cliff-hanger I was just like... well than.

Akiise~ I like the spin-off with him. It be cool. /actually had a Yuno theme quite awhile back. Like a year ago or so

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

nonono drea. If you're going to say 'well then' you gotta emphasize the 'well' like you do in real life! /brick'd

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I haven't really listened to him much, but from what I heard I would have to agree.

Years

Don't you mean 1st world Yuno Pika-san? All 2nd world Yuno did was write without a pen lol. xD

But yah, me liekz dis series. I'd make an Akise theme for BMGf laturz. o3o

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't watch much TV unless it happens to be one of the shows I'm following. This season though the only two shows I seem to be following is Criminal Minds and Psych. There's also BBC Merlin, but my sister and I have to watch it online because it isn't airing in the US.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

The number thirteen has brought to you part by a hypothetical question:

tumblr_ls6sld3bSq1r1andbo1_500.png

I dunno, I've always wondered who Ema was really into~ =w=
MIKE MEEKINS AS A POSSIBILITY, NOW THAT'S A FIRST

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back