The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games ROM Hacking
Script Help Thread (DO NOT REQUEST SCRIPTS)

ROM Hacking Need a helping hand? You can get help on any ROM Hacking-related problems or questions you have here.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #6226    
Old November 9th, 2011 (7:12 AM).
Kaith's Avatar
Kaith Kaith is offline
Hacker of Fire
     
    Join Date: Oct 2011
    Location: North, it's cold.
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Relaxed
    Posts: 49
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post


    you forgot to include the command "waitmovement 0" after your applymovement command. ;)
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Teh Blazer View Post
    It's actually "waitmovement 0x0", just sayin'.
    Thanks for the help! But do I have to include it after every single applymovement I use? The guide I'm using for XSE isn't very clear about this.
    __________________
    Hackers, Hacker everywhere.

    Hacks I support:
    FloralSky






    Relevant Advertising!

      #6227    
    Old November 9th, 2011 (10:17 AM).
    Missingyep Missingyep is offline
       
      Join Date: Jul 2010
      Posts: 275
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Kaith View Post
      Thanks for the help! But do I have to include it after every single applymovement I use? The guide I'm using for XSE isn't very clear about this.
      Only if you want the script to pause and wait for the movements to finish before running any further commands.
        #6228    
      Old November 9th, 2011 (3:51 PM). Edited November 9th, 2011 by DrerAhv.
      DrerAhv's Avatar
      DrerAhv DrerAhv is offline
      She That Derps in the Night
         
        Join Date: Mar 2011
        Location: NH, USA
        Age: 22
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Lonely
        Posts: 9
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by DavidJCobb View Post
        Remove the red. That needs to be a string and hence can't have commands. The commands can be safely removed since the script that shows that string also runs them.
        Thank you. I have to ask another question about this particular script;
        If I wanted to make the player stay still while the movements were applied and message boxes displayed, what would I do? As of now the movements/message boxes are only enacted when I walk up to the character and talk to them; I want it to happen automatically.

        Code:
        #org @start
         checkflag 0x828
         if 0x0 goto @hey! 
        if 0x1 goto @nightmare 
        end  
        
        #org @hey! 
        setflag 0x828 
        lock 
        applymovement 0x4 @alert 
        waitmovement 0x0 
        msgbox @awake 0x6 
        release 
        end  
        
        #org @awake 
        = [player], wake up! \nwe're here. We're here, \nplayer. 
         #org @alert 
        #raw 0x56 0xFE 
        
         #org @nightmare 
        checkflag 0x828 
        if 0x0 goto @hey! 
        if 0x1 goto @okay 
         #org @okay 
        lock 
        faceplayer 
        msgbox @feeling 0x6 
        release
        end  
        
        #org @feeling 
        = [player], \nare you feeling okay? \nYou looked like you were \nhaving a nightmare.
        __________________
        The philosopher Didactylos has summed up an alternative hypothesis as "Things just happen. What the hell."
          #6229    
        Old November 9th, 2011 (4:15 PM).
        hinkage's Avatar
        hinkage hinkage is offline
        Everyone currently in an argument with this member: I really suggest you stop.
         
        Join Date: Aug 2010
        Age: 22
        Posts: 378
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by DrerAhv View Post
        Thank you. I have to ask another question about this particular script;
        If I wanted to make the player stay still while the movements were applied and message boxes displayed, what would I do? As of now the movements/message boxes are only enacted when I walk up to the character and talk to them; I want it to happen automatically.
        You would need a scriptbox for that.

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRwY-aONgDo

        He gives a whole video lesson on it. It's much easier than me typing it out, and it still being confusing. xP
        __________________
        (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
          #6230    
        Old November 10th, 2011 (5:21 PM).
        Jay the penguin's Avatar
        Jay the penguin Jay the penguin is offline
           
          Join Date: Oct 2011
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 31
          What command is used in XSE to give the hero the national pokedex?
          I did look around but could not find it
          __________________


          My Hack!
          Visit the thread!
            #6231    
          Old November 10th, 2011 (6:26 PM).
          Kaith's Avatar
          Kaith Kaith is offline
          Hacker of Fire
             
            Join Date: Oct 2011
            Location: North, it's cold.
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Relaxed
            Posts: 49
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Jay the penguin View Post
            What command is used in XSE to give the hero the national pokedex?
            I did look around but could not find it
            special 0x16F

            This just activates the national dex after you get the pokedex. You still need to add the message and sound effect if you want.

            Source: diegoisawesome's MEGA-HUGE XSE Scripting Tutorial. http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=164276
            Scroll down to the special section of the guide for a example.
            __________________
            Hackers, Hacker everywhere.

            Hacks I support:
            FloralSky





              #6232    
            Old November 11th, 2011 (10:40 PM).
            eratez eratez is offline
            Unbeatable trainer
               
              Join Date: Nov 2011
              Location: California
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Mild
              Posts: 2
              This script runs fine, but if I leave the room after talking to him, he disappears and won't come back. Can someone help me

              Base:Ruby
              Type: person
              Editor: Pokescript
              Script:
              #org $prof
              lock
              faceplayer
              checkflag 0x1216
              if 0x01 goto $getpoke
              message $You
              $You 1 = Did you come for a pokémon.\nI will tell you what,\pif you promise to be good\nI will give you one.\lI have them right
              boxset 6
              applymovement 0x01 $move
              message $omg
              $omg 1 = ...\n...\p...\lThey're gone!!!
              boxset 6
              applymovement 0x01 $move2
              fanfare 0x13E
              message $ring
              $ring 1 = That's my ringtone.
              boxset 6
              waitfanfare
              message $answer
              $answer 1 = Hello\n...\pOk.\n... ahem.\pOk, thanks, see you soon.\p\v\h01, they found my pokémon in\nNew Day.\pPlease go get a pokémon from\lmy aide to guide us there.
              boxset 6
              setflag 0x1216
              release end
              #org $move
              #raw 0x03 0xFE
              #org $move2
              #raw 0x00 0xFE
              #org $getpoke
              checkflag 0x1212
              if 0x01 goto $leave
              message $getit
              $getit 1 = Go to my aide and get a pokémon.
              boxset 6
              release
              end
              #org $leave
              checkflag 0x1200
              if 0x01 goto $danger
              message $meet
              $meet 1 = Meet me outside
              boxset 6
              fadescreen 1
              #raw 0x53 0x01 0x00
              pause 0x30
              fadescreen 0
              release
              end
              #org $danger
              message $train
              checkflag 0x1217
              if 0x01 goto $luck
              $train 1 = What happened to you\n...\pWhat, wow.\nYou must begin training to\pbe ready to fight when\lit comes
              boxset 6
              setflag 0x1217
              release
              end
              #org $luck
              message $goodl
              $goodl 1 = Good luck on your training.
              boxset 6
              end
              #org $check
              checkflag 0x1200
              if 0x01 gosub $appear
              release
              end
              #org $appear
              checkflag 0x1220
              if 0x01 goto $script
              #raw 0x55 0x01 0x00
              return
              #org $script
              release
              end
                #6233    
              Old November 12th, 2011 (1:20 PM).
              Kaith's Avatar
              Kaith Kaith is offline
              Hacker of Fire
                 
                Join Date: Oct 2011
                Location: North, it's cold.
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Relaxed
                Posts: 49
                What my script does is after you leave the house, Oak's assistant brings you and your rival to Oak's lab and they both go inside. (Don't point out that I haven't added the part for the door animation yet).

                I want these two sprites (Rival and Oak's Assistant) to dissapear from Pallet town after this script finishes running, and they do temporarily but after I come out of Oak's lab, they're back out in front of the house you started at. How can I get them to dissapear permanently? They only need to appear once.

                Rival's Person num=4 Event num=5
                Assistant Person num=5 Event num=6

                Game: Fire Red
                Type: Hidesprite
                Editor: XSE
                Scrpit:
                Spoiler:
                #dynamic 0x4A3700

                #org @start
                lock
                checkflag 0x1001
                if 0x0 goto @continue
                release
                end

                #org @continue
                applymovement 0x06 @move
                waitmovement 0x0
                msgbox @1 0x6
                applymovement 0x06 @move1
                applymovement 0x05 @move2
                applymovement 0xFF @move2
                waitmovement 0x0
                msgbox @2 0x6
                applymovement 0x05 @move3
                waitmovement 0x0
                hidesprite 0x04
                applymovement 0x06 @move4
                waitmovement 0x0
                msgbox @3 0x6
                applymovement 0x06 @move5
                waitmovement 0x0
                msgbox @4 0x6
                applymovement 0x06 @move6
                waitmovement 0x0
                hidesprite 0x05
                setflag 0x1001
                release
                end

                #org @1
                = Oak's Assistant: You two, you're\nlate!\p\c\h01\h08\v\h06: But, but, but-\nI was busy saving my\pgirlfriend Zelda!\p\Oak's Assistant:...\pAnyways, follow me. We need to get\nyou two your Pokemon.

                #org @2
                = Oak's Assistant: Now, since you\ntwo were the last to wake up,\pyou get last pick of Pokemon.\p\c\h01\h08\v\h06: Oh no! I hope there's\nstill a CHARMANDER!\pHow else am I going to be just\nlike my hero!?

                #org @3
                = Oak's Assistant: Really now,\nhe needs to calm down.

                #org @4
                = Anyways, After you get your\nPokemon, make sure to go the\ptraining area behind the dorms.\pProfessor Oak is already there\nalong with the rest of the class.

                #org @move
                #raw 0x62
                #raw 0xFE

                #org @move1
                #raw 0x10
                #raw 0x12
                #raw 0x12
                #raw 0x12
                #raw 0x12
                #raw 0x12
                #raw 0x12
                #raw 0x12
                #raw 0x12
                #raw 0x12
                #raw 0x12
                #raw 0x12
                #raw 0x12
                #raw 0x12
                #raw 0x12
                #raw 0x10
                #raw 0x12
                #raw 0x12
                #raw 0x12
                #raw 0x12
                #raw 0x12
                #raw 0x0
                #raw 0xFE

                #org @move2
                #raw 0x10
                #raw 0x10
                #raw 0x12
                #raw 0x12
                #raw 0x12
                #raw 0x12
                #raw 0x12
                #raw 0x12
                #raw 0x12
                #raw 0x12
                #raw 0x12
                #raw 0x12
                #raw 0x12
                #raw 0x12
                #raw 0x12
                #raw 0x12
                #raw 0x10
                #raw 0x10
                #raw 0x12
                #raw 0x12
                #raw 0x12
                #raw 0x12
                #raw 0x12
                #raw 0x1
                #raw 0xFE

                #org @move3
                #raw 0x1E
                #raw 0x1E
                #raw 0xFE

                #org @move4
                #raw 0x2
                #raw 0xFE

                #org @move5
                #raw 0x0
                #raw 0xFE

                #org @move6
                #raw 0x13
                #raw 0x11
                #raw 0xFE
                __________________
                Hackers, Hacker everywhere.

                Hacks I support:
                FloralSky





                  #6234    
                Old November 12th, 2011 (1:34 PM).
                eratez eratez is offline
                Unbeatable trainer
                   
                  Join Date: Nov 2011
                  Location: California
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Mild
                  Posts: 2
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Nate VonGrimm View Post
                  try using Hidesprite | Showsprite
                  It still does the same thing
                    #6235    
                  Old November 12th, 2011 (3:08 PM).
                  Teh Blazer's Avatar
                  Teh Blazer Teh Blazer is offline
                  Divider of Zero
                     
                    Join Date: Feb 2009
                    Location: 'MERICA
                    Age: 22
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Relaxed
                    Posts: 777
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Kaith View Post
                    What my script does is after you leave the house, Oak's assistant brings you and your rival to Oak's lab and they both go inside. (Don't point out that I haven't added the part for the door animation yet).

                    I want these two sprites (Rival and Oak's Assistant) to dissapear from Pallet town after this script finishes running, and they do temporarily but after I come out of Oak's lab, they're back out in front of the house you started at. How can I get them to dissapear permanently? They only need to appear once.

                    Rival's Person num=4 Event num=5
                    Assistant Person num=5 Event num=6

                    Game: Fire Red
                    Type: Hidesprite
                    Editor: XSE
                    Scrpit:
                    Spoiler:
                    #dynamic 0x4A3700

                    #org @start
                    lock
                    checkflag 0x1001
                    if 0x0 goto @continue
                    release
                    end

                    #org @continue
                    applymovement 0x06 @move
                    waitmovement 0x0
                    msgbox @1 0x6
                    applymovement 0x06 @move1
                    applymovement 0x05 @move2
                    applymovement 0xFF @move2
                    waitmovement 0x0
                    msgbox @2 0x6
                    applymovement 0x05 @move3
                    waitmovement 0x0
                    hidesprite 0x04
                    applymovement 0x06 @move4
                    waitmovement 0x0
                    msgbox @3 0x6
                    applymovement 0x06 @move5
                    waitmovement 0x0
                    msgbox @4 0x6
                    applymovement 0x06 @move6
                    waitmovement 0x0
                    hidesprite 0x05
                    setflag 0x1001
                    release
                    end

                    #org @1
                    = Oak's Assistant: You two, you're\nlate!\p\c\h01\h08\v\h06: But, but, but-\nI was busy saving my\pgirlfriend Zelda!\p\Oak's Assistant:...\pAnyways, follow me. We need to get\nyou two your Pokemon.

                    #org @2
                    = Oak's Assistant: Now, since you\ntwo were the last to wake up,\pyou get last pick of Pokemon.\p\c\h01\h08\v\h06: Oh no! I hope there's\nstill a CHARMANDER!\pHow else am I going to be just\nlike my hero!?

                    #org @3
                    = Oak's Assistant: Really now,\nhe needs to calm down.

                    #org @4
                    = Anyways, After you get your\nPokemon, make sure to go the\ptraining area behind the dorms.\pProfessor Oak is already there\nalong with the rest of the class.

                    #org @move
                    #raw 0x62
                    #raw 0xFE

                    #org @move1
                    #raw 0x10
                    #raw 0x12
                    #raw 0x12
                    #raw 0x12
                    #raw 0x12
                    #raw 0x12
                    #raw 0x12
                    #raw 0x12
                    #raw 0x12
                    #raw 0x12
                    #raw 0x12
                    #raw 0x12
                    #raw 0x12
                    #raw 0x12
                    #raw 0x12
                    #raw 0x10
                    #raw 0x12
                    #raw 0x12
                    #raw 0x12
                    #raw 0x12
                    #raw 0x12
                    #raw 0x0
                    #raw 0xFE

                    #org @move2
                    #raw 0x10
                    #raw 0x10
                    #raw 0x12
                    #raw 0x12
                    #raw 0x12
                    #raw 0x12
                    #raw 0x12
                    #raw 0x12
                    #raw 0x12
                    #raw 0x12
                    #raw 0x12
                    #raw 0x12
                    #raw 0x12
                    #raw 0x12
                    #raw 0x12
                    #raw 0x12
                    #raw 0x10
                    #raw 0x10
                    #raw 0x12
                    #raw 0x12
                    #raw 0x12
                    #raw 0x12
                    #raw 0x12
                    #raw 0x1
                    #raw 0xFE

                    #org @move3
                    #raw 0x1E
                    #raw 0x1E
                    #raw 0xFE

                    #org @move4
                    #raw 0x2
                    #raw 0xFE

                    #org @move5
                    #raw 0x0
                    #raw 0xFE

                    #org @move6
                    #raw 0x13
                    #raw 0x11
                    #raw 0xFE
                    You have to make their person number (I think, whichever one is easily changeable) the same as a flag, then you set the flag of their person number. For example, I make their person number 4A, I must setflag 4A to make them disappear.
                    __________________
                    Being a hero is overrated anyways
                      #6236    
                    Old November 12th, 2011 (3:28 PM).
                    Kaith's Avatar
                    Kaith Kaith is offline
                    Hacker of Fire
                       
                      Join Date: Oct 2011
                      Location: North, it's cold.
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Relaxed
                      Posts: 49
                      I'm not sure what you mean. Could you post or message me an example?
                      __________________
                      Hackers, Hacker everywhere.

                      Hacks I support:
                      FloralSky





                        #6237    
                      Old November 12th, 2011 (11:25 PM).
                      Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                      Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                      Memento Mori
                       
                      Join Date: Jul 2008
                      Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                      Age: 25
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Calm
                      Posts: 14,530
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Teh Blazer View Post
                      It's actually "waitmovement 0x0", just sayin'.
                      0 in decimal is same as 0x0 which is in hexadecimal.

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Kaith View Post
                      Thanks for the help! But do I have to include it after every single applymovement I use? The guide I'm using for XSE isn't very clear about this.
                      I would suggest you to do it.
                      It's better and you won't get errors.
                      __________________
                      ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                      Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                        #6238    
                      Old November 14th, 2011 (7:54 PM).
                      aar2697 aar2697 is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Jun 2010
                        Age: 21
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 37
                        I'm currently working on a Fire Red total modification. Currently, I've gotten to Route 4 of my world, where you must battle Team Rocket. I'm having problems with making Team Rocket disappear after you fight the leader of the group of them.

                        I'm using XSE and Advance Map 1.92

                        Here are Person event no.'s:
                        1 (Basic guy you talk to)
                        2 (Another basic guy you talk to)
                        3 (The guy you battle that has the hiding scripts)

                        This is the script I put for the guy you battle:


                        '---------------
                        #org 0x7A4DB8
                        trainerbattle 0x1 0x21A 0x0 0x87A4DE4 0x87A4E03 0x87A4E6C
                        end

                        '---------------
                        #org 0x7A4E6C
                        msgbox 0x87A4E29 MSG_FACE '"TEAM ROCKET, escort me to\nSURLANK..."
                        fadescreen 0x1
                        setflag 0x2008
                        hidesprite 0x1
                        hidesprite 0x2
                        hidesprite 0x3
                        fadescreen 0x0
                        setflag 0x258 (This flag is to get ride of a policeman guarding Route 5 once you exit the house you're in with Team Rocket)
                        release
                        end


                        '---------
                        ' Strings
                        '---------
                        #org 0x7A4DE4
                        = I am not who you think I am.

                        #org 0x7A4E03
                        = How could someone like you beat me?

                        #org 0x7A4E29
                        = TEAM ROCKET, escort me to\nSURLANK CITY!

                        --------------------------
                        I set all of the characters' person ID's to 2008.
                        After I battle the leader, the screen does fade, and all the characters do disappear. However, sometimes when you come back, they will either be there or not. When they are there, nothing will happen if you try to talk to any of them. Any help is greatly appreciated.
                          #6239    
                        Old November 15th, 2011 (4:07 AM).
                        hinkage's Avatar
                        hinkage hinkage is offline
                        Everyone currently in an argument with this member: I really suggest you stop.
                         
                        Join Date: Aug 2010
                        Age: 22
                        Posts: 378
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by aar2697 View Post
                        I'm currently working on a Fire Red total modification. Currently, I've gotten to Route 4 of my world, where you must battle Team Rocket. I'm having problems with making Team Rocket disappear after you fight the leader of the group of them.

                        I'm using XSE and Advance Map 1.92

                        Here are Person event no.'s:
                        1 (Basic guy you talk to)
                        2 (Another basic guy you talk to)
                        3 (The guy you battle that has the hiding scripts)

                        This is the script I put for the guy you battle:


                        '---------------
                        #org 0x7A4DB8
                        trainerbattle 0x1 0x21A 0x0 0x87A4DE4 0x87A4E03 0x87A4E6C
                        end

                        '---------------
                        #org 0x7A4E6C
                        msgbox 0x87A4E29 MSG_FACE '"TEAM ROCKET, escort me to\nSURLANK..."
                        fadescreen 0x1
                        setflag 0x2008
                        hidesprite 0x1
                        hidesprite 0x2
                        hidesprite 0x3
                        fadescreen 0x0
                        setflag 0x258 (This flag is to get ride of a policeman guarding Route 5 once you exit the house you're in with Team Rocket)
                        release
                        end


                        '---------
                        ' Strings
                        '---------
                        #org 0x7A4DE4
                        = I am not who you think I am.

                        #org 0x7A4E03
                        = How could someone like you beat me?

                        #org 0x7A4E29
                        = TEAM ROCKET, escort me to\nSURLANK CITY!

                        --------------------------
                        I set all of the characters' person ID's to 2008.
                        After I battle the leader, the screen does fade, and all the characters do disappear. However, sometimes when you come back, they will either be there or not. When they are there, nothing will happen if you try to talk to any of them. Any help is greatly appreciated.


                        It could be the flag, some are temporary. Try setting them all to flag 0x258. It's more efficient, and you already know it works.

                        The reason when he says nothing when you return is because you already battled him, so the script goes straight to the 'end' command in 0x7A4DB8
                        __________________
                        (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
                          #6240    
                        Old November 15th, 2011 (12:57 PM). Edited November 15th, 2011 by Nate VonGrimm.
                        Nate VonGrimm's Avatar
                        Nate VonGrimm Nate VonGrimm is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Oct 2011
                          Location: Uxbridge
                          Age: 26
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Relaxed
                          Posts: 124
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by joshblevins View Post
                          Game: Fire Red
                          Type: Signpost
                          Editor: XSE
                          Script: Sisnpost
                          Spoiler:
                          #org #org 0x800000

                          #org @start
                          msgbox @sign 0x3
                          end

                          #org @sign
                          = my sign should work.



                          For some reason my signposts in my rom hack arn't working. I did the live update to XSE 1.1 and i can't think of anything else seeing as i followed diegosawesome tutorial correctly.
                          Replace '@' for '$'
                          Try this.
                          Spoiler:

                          #dynamic 0x800000

                          #org $start
                          lock
                          msgbox $sign 0x6 (don't use 0x3)
                          release
                          end

                          #org $sign
                          = My sign should work!


                          I think it's just the small errors like 'lock' and 'release'.
                          Also, for sign boxsets, always use 0x6.
                          I don't know what 0x3 is but when I tested it, it didn't work.
                          Hopefully, this should solve your problem.

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Kaith View Post
                          I'm trying to make the hero move backwards, keeping him from continuing until you talk to the rival. Everything works perfectly, even the message not showing up after you talk to your rival. The problem is the movement doesn't work at all. It's the same with every other script I try and have the hero move. I can get other sprites to move, just not the hero. Is there something wrong with my script, or is the problem in Advance Map?

                          Game: FireRed
                          Type: GBA
                          Editor: XSE
                          Scrpit:
                          Spoiler:
                          #dynamic 0x2E4F00

                          #org @start
                          lock
                          checkflag 0x1000
                          if 0x0 goto @need
                          release
                          end

                          #org @need
                          msgbox @1 0x6
                          applymovement 0xFF @move
                          release
                          end

                          #org @1
                          = I'd better make sure \v\h06\nis awake first.\pHis room is right next to mine.

                          #org @move
                          #raw 0x12
                          #raw 0xEF
                          You need to add waitmovement 0x0 after any applymovement. For example:
                          Spoiler:
                          #org @need
                          msgbox @1 0x6
                          applymovement 0xFF @move
                          waitmovement 0x0
                          release
                          end


                          AND you've made a typo error in your script.

                          [qoute] #org @move
                          #raw 0x12
                          #raw 0xEF [/quote] It's #raw 0xFE. You've put 0xEF.

                          Hope this helps!

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by eratez View Post
                          It still does the same thing
                          Double check ALL yours flags. You may have made an error with previous flags.
                            #6241    
                          Old November 15th, 2011 (7:30 PM).
                          Jay the penguin's Avatar
                          Jay the penguin Jay the penguin is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Oct 2011
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 31
                            how would you use the commad sethealingplace?
                            __________________


                            My Hack!
                            Visit the thread!
                              #6242    
                            Old November 16th, 2011 (4:07 AM).
                            hinkage's Avatar
                            hinkage hinkage is offline
                            Everyone currently in an argument with this member: I really suggest you stop.
                             
                            Join Date: Aug 2010
                            Age: 22
                            Posts: 378
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Jay the penguin View Post
                            how would you use the commad sethealingplace?
                            sethealing place 0x0-FF

                            Numbers 1-FF is relative to the Flying Position. (0 isn't used)
                            For example, sethealingplace 0x2 would put you in Viridian City.
                            __________________
                            (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
                              #6243    
                            Old November 16th, 2011 (1:44 PM).
                            Bolens's Avatar
                            Bolens Bolens is offline
                            Soul Hacker
                             
                            Join Date: Jan 2010
                            Location: PA
                            Age: 24
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Mild
                            Posts: 359
                            I am in need of some help with this Script :/ I can get it into the game fine but when it activates it goes to a blue screen and nothing happens. I guess somethings messed up with the Script somewhere. I'm trying to use it right when you start the game in the player's house. Here's the Script...

                            Code:
                            #dynamic 0x740000
                            
                            #org @start
                            lockall
                            fadescreen 0x1
                            msgbox @1 0x6
                            fadescreen 0x0
                            msgbox @2 0x6
                            setvar 0x7000 0x1
                            releaseall
                            end
                            
                            #org @1
                            = [player] Where am I...Is this a dream?\p\nRED: No child, this is not a\ldream.\p[PLAYER]: Who are you?\pRED: You'll find out soon\nenough...
                            
                            #org @2
                            = [player] That was so weird. Well\nnothing\lis going to hamper my spirits\ltoday! It's the grand opening of\lthe new PokeLab today. I should\lbe on my way soon.
                            Hopefully someone can help :) Thanks :)
                              #6244    
                            Old November 16th, 2011 (8:56 PM).
                            Jay the penguin's Avatar
                            Jay the penguin Jay the penguin is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Oct 2011
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 31
                              Okay I'm having alot of trouble with this pokemart script..

                              #dynamic 0x800000
                              #org @start
                              lock
                              faceplayer
                              pokemart @values
                              release
                              end

                              #org @values
                              #raw word 0x2
                              #raw word 0x5
                              #raw word 0xD
                              #raw word 0xE
                              #raw word 0xF
                              #raw word 0x10
                              #raw word 0x11
                              #raw word 0x12
                              #raw word 0x15
                              #raw word 0x16
                              #raw word 0x17
                              #raw word 0x18
                              #raw word 0x0
                              #raw word 0x0
                              #raw word 0x0

                              I mean the script seems fine to me but when I was testing after I buy something or sell something it chages the heros sprite and position after ending the conversation.
                              It even leaves my original hero sprite.

                              What do you think is the problem?
                              __________________


                              My Hack!
                              Visit the thread!
                                #6245    
                              Old November 16th, 2011 (11:31 PM).
                              Nate VonGrimm's Avatar
                              Nate VonGrimm Nate VonGrimm is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Oct 2011
                                Location: Uxbridge
                                Age: 26
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Relaxed
                                Posts: 124
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Bolens View Post
                                I am in need of some help with this Script :/ I can get it into the game fine but when it activates it goes to a blue screen and nothing happens. I guess somethings messed up with the Script somewhere. I'm trying to use it right when you start the game in the player's house. Here's the Script...

                                Code:
                                #dynamic 0x740000
                                
                                #org @start
                                lockall
                                fadescreen 0x1
                                msgbox @1 0x6
                                fadescreen 0x0
                                msgbox @2 0x6
                                setvar 0x7000 0x1
                                releaseall
                                end
                                
                                #org @1
                                = [player] Where am I...Is this a dream?\p\nRED: No child, this is not a\ldream.\p[PLAYER]: Who are you?\pRED: You'll find out soon\nenough...
                                
                                #org @2
                                = [player] That was so weird. Well\nnothing\lis going to hamper my spirits\ltoday! It's the grand opening of\lthe new PokeLab today. I should\lbe on my way soon.
                                Hopefully someone can help :) Thanks :)
                                Your script is fine. Are you trying to make this a level script?
                                  #6246    
                                Old November 17th, 2011 (7:12 AM).
                                Bolens's Avatar
                                Bolens Bolens is offline
                                Soul Hacker
                                 
                                Join Date: Jan 2010
                                Location: PA
                                Age: 24
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Mild
                                Posts: 359
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Nate VonGrimm View Post
                                Your script is fine. Are you trying to make this a level script?
                                Yes I am...when you start in the Player's House.
                                  #6247    
                                Old November 17th, 2011 (11:24 AM).
                                Nate VonGrimm's Avatar
                                Nate VonGrimm Nate VonGrimm is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Oct 2011
                                  Location: Uxbridge
                                  Age: 26
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Relaxed
                                  Posts: 124
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Bolens View Post
                                  Yes I am...when you start in the Player's House.
                                  Okay, I've just recently made a tut on level scripts but I'm still waiting for the mods to accept it.
                                  I shall PM you with a little tut to see if you have done it right =]
                                    #6248    
                                  Old November 17th, 2011 (12:35 PM).
                                  Kaith's Avatar
                                  Kaith Kaith is offline
                                  Hacker of Fire
                                     
                                    Join Date: Oct 2011
                                    Location: North, it's cold.
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Relaxed
                                    Posts: 49
                                    When I try to compile a script, it gives me an Error that says: Error 13 "Type missmatch" on line 12 Missing #define

                                    Script:
                                    Spoiler:
                                    #dynamic 0x71CB00

                                    #org @start
                                    checkflag 0x1004
                                    if 0x0 goto @con
                                    end

                                    #org @con
                                    lock
                                    applymovement 0xFF @move1
                                    waitmovement 0x0
                                    msgbox 0x6 @1 This line
                                    showpokepic 0x01 0x0A 0x03
                                    msgbox 0x6 @2
                                    hidepokepic
                                    givepokemon 0x1 0x5 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0
                                    fanfare 0x13E
                                    msgbox @5 0x4
                                    waitfanfare
                                    closeonkeypress
                                    setflag 0x828
                                    hidesprite 0x5
                                    setflag 0x1005
                                    applymovement 0x09 move2
                                    waitmovement 0x0
                                    applymovement 0xFF move3
                                    waitmovement 0x0
                                    msgbox @3 0x6
                                    applymovement 0x09 move4
                                    msgbox @4 0x6
                                    applymovement 0x09 move5
                                    waitmovement 0x0
                                    hidesprite 0x9
                                    setflag 0x1006
                                    setflag 0x1004
                                    release
                                    end

                                    #org @1
                                    = I guess this is the last one.\nLet's see, it's a...

                                    #org @2
                                    = BULBASUAR!

                                    #org @3
                                    = [blue_rs]\v\h06: Look I got a CHARMANDER!\nWanna battle?\pGo-\p\v\h01: \v\h06!

                                    #org @4
                                    = [blue_rs]= \v\h01: Wait!\p\v\h06: Wh-What?\p\v\h01: We need to get going\nalready.\p\v\h06: Oh right! Then we'll\nbattle after graduation. See you\lthere!

                                    #org @5
                                    = \v\h01 recived a BULBASUAR!
                                    #org @move1
                                    #raw 0x11
                                    #raw 0x11
                                    #raw 0x11
                                    #raw 0x13
                                    #raw 0x13
                                    #raw 0x13
                                    #raw 0x1
                                    #raw 0xFE

                                    #org @move2
                                    #raw 0x12
                                    #raw 0xFE

                                    #org @move3
                                    #raw 0x3
                                    #raw 0xFE

                                    #org @move4
                                    #raw 0x62
                                    #raw 0xFE

                                    #org @move5
                                    #raw 0x10
                                    #raw 0x12
                                    #raw 0x12
                                    #raw 0x12
                                    #raw 0x10
                                    #raw 0x10
                                    #raw 0x10
                                    #raw 0x10
                                    #raw 0xFE
                                    __________________
                                    Hackers, Hacker everywhere.

                                    Hacks I support:
                                    FloralSky





                                      #6249    
                                    Old November 17th, 2011 (1:06 PM).
                                    Nate VonGrimm's Avatar
                                    Nate VonGrimm Nate VonGrimm is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Oct 2011
                                      Location: Uxbridge
                                      Age: 26
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Relaxed
                                      Posts: 124
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Kaith View Post
                                      When I try to compile a script, it gives me an Error that says: Error 13 "Type missmatch" on line 12 Missing #define

                                      Script:
                                      Spoiler:
                                      #dynamic 0x71CB00

                                      #org @start
                                      checkflag 0x1004
                                      if 0x0 goto @con
                                      end

                                      #org @con
                                      lock
                                      applymovement 0xFF @move1
                                      waitmovement 0x0
                                      msgbox 0x6 @1 This line
                                      showpokepic 0x01 0x0A 0x03
                                      msgbox 0x6 @2
                                      hidepokepic
                                      givepokemon 0x1 0x5 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0
                                      fanfare 0x13E
                                      msgbox @5 0x4
                                      waitfanfare
                                      closeonkeypress
                                      setflag 0x828
                                      hidesprite 0x5
                                      setflag 0x1005
                                      applymovement 0x09 move2
                                      waitmovement 0x0
                                      applymovement 0xFF move3
                                      waitmovement 0x0
                                      msgbox @3 0x6
                                      applymovement 0x09 move4
                                      msgbox @4 0x6
                                      applymovement 0x09 move5
                                      waitmovement 0x0
                                      hidesprite 0x9
                                      setflag 0x1006
                                      setflag 0x1004
                                      release
                                      end

                                      #org @1
                                      = I guess this is the last one.\nLet's see, it's a...

                                      #org @2
                                      = BULBASUAR!

                                      #org @3
                                      = [blue_rs]\v\h06: Look I got a CHARMANDER!\nWanna battle?\pGo-\p\v\h01: \v\h06!

                                      #org @4
                                      = [blue_rs]= \v\h01: Wait!\p\v\h06: Wh-What?\p\v\h01: We need to get going\nalready.\p\v\h06: Oh right! Then we'll\nbattle after graduation. See you\lthere!

                                      #org @5
                                      = \v\h01 recived a BULBASUAR!
                                      #org @move1
                                      #raw 0x11
                                      #raw 0x11
                                      #raw 0x11
                                      #raw 0x13
                                      #raw 0x13
                                      #raw 0x13
                                      #raw 0x1
                                      #raw 0xFE

                                      #org @move2
                                      #raw 0x12
                                      #raw 0xFE

                                      #org @move3
                                      #raw 0x3
                                      #raw 0xFE

                                      #org @move4
                                      #raw 0x62
                                      #raw 0xFE

                                      #org @move5
                                      #raw 0x10
                                      #raw 0x12
                                      #raw 0x12
                                      #raw 0x12
                                      #raw 0x10
                                      #raw 0x10
                                      #raw 0x10
                                      #raw 0x10
                                      #raw 0xFE
                                      I was able to compile it fine...
                                      That's strange...
                                      Hmm...
                                      Make sure when you downloaded XSE (or whatever program you used to script this) you extracted ALL the files into a folder.
                                      __________________
                                      Currently working on a new Pokemon Hack with an in-depth story line!
                                      That's about as much as you're going to get for now...


                                        #6250    
                                      Old November 17th, 2011 (1:38 PM).
                                      Kaith's Avatar
                                      Kaith Kaith is offline
                                      Hacker of Fire
                                         
                                        Join Date: Oct 2011
                                        Location: North, it's cold.
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Relaxed
                                        Posts: 49
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Nate VonGrimm View Post


                                        I was able to compile it fine...
                                        That's strange...
                                        Hmm...
                                        Make sure when you downloaded XSE (or whatever program you used to script this) you extracted ALL the files into a folder.
                                        I've been using XSE for a while, and all the files ARE extracted.
                                        __________________
                                        Hackers, Hacker everywhere.

                                        Hacks I support:
                                        FloralSky





                                        Closed Thread

                                        Quick Reply

                                        Join the conversation!

                                        Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                        Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                        Sponsored Links
                                        Thread Tools

                                        Posting Rules
                                        You may not post new threads
                                        You may not post replies
                                        You may not post attachments
                                        You may not edit your posts

                                        BB code is On
                                        Smilies are On
                                        [IMG] code is On
                                        HTML code is Off

                                        Forum Jump


                                        All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:13 AM.