• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Percy Jackson: War of the Gods [OOC/SU]

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
So Wymsical's and my character are going to be the only ones in the Artemis cabin? Does that mean that we'll have separate rooms? Well, I'll write a post as soon as I know, just to make it a bit more accurate~
Plus, I don't have too much else to do. :3

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
I highly doubt it Nakuzami. In the books, Artemis has a cabin. I am assuming that you guys share the same cabin, it is just that you guys are in different teams for Capture the Flag.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
@Nakuzami

You are both children of Demeter so despite your different teams you will share the cabin. The tams would have been fairly balanced before you came along so you've been seperated and split into the two teams to keep said balance.

However you are children of Artemis and Artemis has a cabin, so that is where yu'll be staying, now get posting! :D

Nakuzami

Years
@Nakuzami
You are both children of Demeter so despite your different teams you will share the cabin. The tams would have been fairly balanced before you came along so you've been seperated and split into the two teams to keep said balance.

However you are children of Artemis and Artemis has a cabin, so that is where yu'll be staying, now get posting! :D

Two things:
One, you, uh... kinda said Demeter the first time, lol.
And two, that's not exactly what I meant. I know we'll be sharing cabins, what I meant is that since we have the entire cabin to ourselves, would we maybe have separate "rooms" inside the cabin, rather than having to bunk right next to each other. I dunno, I figured since there's only two of us~

I'll post in a few minutes~ :3

EDIT: @Aura Rift - Well, I know you said Shadow can't assist Luna in battle, but will he still be able to accompany Luna in capture the flag(just... not fight anybody)?

Last edited:

Conjurer

The Verdant
Years
Mt. Olympus Mons in Mars is like three times the size of Mt. Everest, did you know?

Name: Guinevere "Gwen" McCastor

Parent: Aphrodite

Appearance: Gwen stands at 6'1", with a very curvaceous posture and a pale complexion, which belies her strength which is not to be underestimated. Her hair is the color of lush earth--a stunningly dark, yet pleasant, brown color. Her left eye is covered in said hair, with the rest of her hair combed neatly back to the right side of her head, just behind her right ear, to form a ponytail that reaches down to her waist, held up by a silver cylinder-like item embedded with green and azure jewels. Her eyes are a clear hazel color, and gives off an eerie, faint shine at night. Her nose is small and slightly pointed, and her fresh red lips contradicts the pale skin surrounding them.

Around her neck she wears a small silver necklace dotted with green gems with an azure pendant. Her usual attire consists of the orange Camp Half-Blood T-Shirt, over which she uses a long white jacket that has two strips of leather coming out of the waist area, acting as a belt of sorts. Of course, in activities in which her jacket become a hindrance, such as sports, she takes it off. She wears a knee-length black jeans.

Outside of camp activities, she wears a tight one-piece white dress that reaches down to the upper half of her thighs, and tightly wraps around her curvaceous areas. Where the sleeves should be instead there is a hard shoulder pad that looks like a short alligator's mouth, which neatly curves around her shoulders. The upper part has a big slit starting at either side of the neck area to the middle of her breast, which shows quite a bit of her cleavage. Under it she wears a simple black tank top which covers said cleavage. She wears black ankle-length skinny jeans to cover her bottom area, ending in her flat heel sandals. She also wears two black fingerless gloves, which reaches up to her elbow.

Personality: When you first meet Gwen, your first impression would be that she is a brave and proud person, and for the most part, this impression is accurate. Gwen fears little and isn't afraid to speak her mind, be it at an appropriate timing or otherwise. She is proud of her beauty and strength, and does not show mercy to those who undermine her. She has a tendency to cuss often in her earlier years, but over time the habit has lessened, though it's still existent.

Gwen does not come off as the most talkative person in the world, but she often has silent mind arguments with herself over things in her surrounding, and thinks thoroughly before she speaks--therefore, she often comes out on top of others when it comes to arguments.

While she's not exactly evil, she does take pleasure in watching people she even remotely dislikes suffer, though she never would harm anyone who didn't or didn't wish to harm her. She uses her inherent beauty as an asset to manipulate and get close to her enemies, and this is one of the biggest advantages she has during her time in the slums (more on that in History).

She is actually a surprisingly good combatant, thanks to spending most of her life in one of the roughest places in the land, and her training at Camp Half-Blood involved rigorous swordsmanship sessions, in which she improved her capabilities by miles. She can wield a rapier in both hands, though she is more comfortable with her right. However, while her strength is certainly great among Aphrodite's children, she is by no means on the same level as Ares warriors with swords.

History: Guinevere was born to a stupefyingly rich family descended from loyalist noblemen, and with her stunning beauty, she was the pride and joy of her father, who sired her with Aphrodite. Being raised from childhood with no mother and an extremely busy father, she was extremely lonely as a child, and developed an inwards personality which would later carry over into her teen years.

Her stunning beauty was of course the center of attention in the city in which she was born, and attracted the interest of a master thief with a toddler son. With the intention of marrying Guinevere to his son, he abducted the then three years old girl, killing her father, whom struggled to protect his daughter, in the process. Guinevere, oblivious to what had happened, believed the story the master thief's family told her that she was the daughter of a neighbor who died in a fire several years ago.

And therefore, she was raised in the slums by the master thief's family, and this is where she discovered how to use her beauty to manipulate others. Her "father" also taught her a thing or two about using a dagger, to protect her from people who are attracted by her beauty to a more dangerous and serious level. She also picked up the tools of the trade in the slums: deception, thievery and blackmail. Of course, she tries to suppress these habits at Camp Half-Blood, but in dire situations these tendencies can surface again.

One day, the master thief apparently bit off more than he can chew, and his family, which consisted of him, his wife, three sons, a daughter and Gwen herself, was suddenly the target of a high-rise mafia, who did everything they can to hunt the family down. Everybody in the family but Gwen who survived out of luck died in the incident, and Gwen began living alone. She learnt to use her beauty as a weapon in the slums, tricking people into giving her what she wants. This was the lifestyle she used for four years, since she was ten until she was fourteen.

Then one day, she was fed up with life in the slums. Her better judgment kept scolding her to stop her lifestyle, and she listened to it. She packed her belongings and walked. She wasn't sure where she was walking, but she walked. The next year was a blur for her--she had become a wandering traveler, and because she was penniless she carried on using her bad habits from the slums anyway, even though her purpose of leaving the slums was to get rid of said habits.

One day, she met a man in a wheelchair, who called himself Mr. Brunner. Mr. Brunner talked to Gwen as if he knew her, although she was positive she never saw this person in her life. But evidently, Mr. Brunner knew about her life, even parts she didn't know like being born into a rich family. He kept calling her child of Aphrodite and asked her to follow him. Somewhat chastened by all this man knew about her, Gwen obeyed. Immediately Mr. Brunner's wheelchair transformed into what looked like the hind legs of a horse, complete with a tail, while his legs transformed into the forelegs of said horse. He explained that the mortals around them couldn't see this form because he was shielded by the Mist. During their two-day journey Chiron explained about who she was, what she is capable of, and what she will become. Eventually they arrived at a camp, which Mr. Brunner explained was a camp for demihumans such as herself. And thus, she began life at Camp Half-Blood.

Weapon: A celestial bronze rapier, the blade dyed silver and the hilt made of green snake skin. The celestial bronze part of the blade is able to soften up if Gwen said a certain chant, and it can then be wielded as a whip. Of course, this change is reversible. Gwen likes to call it Yvette.

Others: Not really, no.

Last edited:

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
Years
Hey, Aura, Deep, can I still sign up? :3 I've nearly got an SU done, but seeing as you guys are starting I wasn't sure if I still can or not. I was making an SU for the other spot in Demeter, (considering other people got to Hermes before I could). It's been a day or so since I last talked to Aura, so I'm just checking in. If I can still sign up, I can have the SU up tonight, since it's nearly finished, if not, then I wish you all luck with this :)

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
@Conjurer: Loved your SU. :D Accepted.

@Fearless Love: OHHAI DER JESS. Since a spot in Demeter is still free, you're very much allowed to make a SU for that. :) So, until your SU is submitted... Re-ser-ved!

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
OKAY, EVERYONE. I'm gonna post soon, and in that post I'll include the rules and all. Don't worry, the game isn't going to start until everyone posts, I'll just be including the rules. :)

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years
I guess that makes sense, but who's Hestia? never heard of her. Yeah, Hespaestus is lame and depicted as ugly, but he's my dad, so donchu dis him! Actually, one of the reasons I made his arm get paralyzed was that he could relate well to his pop. He is still the best forger ever! And even through he has a deformed and useless leg, he has his awesome donkey for transport. Das one epic ass.

Psss. I don't want yo stupid cake, we have PIE! And FYI, It's apple pie: the source of existence!!! OH YEAH!!!!

lololol, You take this waaay to seriously. xD

@ First Snow, Accepted

The appearence is a bit short but I'm letting it slide for two reasons.

1: You said you'd improve it and...

2: I also REALLY want to get this started

So lets go everyone!

What you should be doing:

Waking up! It's a bright sunny new morning for you demigods and you've got some tough training ahead... Today is Friday, the day campers play capture the flag in the forest surrounding camp half-blood... You haven't been able to play recently however, Chrion has been saying for some time now that due to "recent events", you don't have a clue what he means, the forest has been off limits, however last night at dinner he announced that capture the flag would resume. So wake up, get dressed, prepare yourself in whatever way you feel you need to! Then get yourself down to the forets edge to meet Chiron and wait for your fellow demigods should you need to.

Nooooo! You guys started overnight! Man time zones are screw-ed up. X3

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Well you have time to post. We aren't going to start Capture the Flag until everyone makes a post to go to the Forest Edge.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Does that include Fearless Love, who still needs to put up his/her SU? Just making sure, you know.

Yes, it does. :) I've posted with the rules and all, so all of you are free to discuss your strategies with other team members. :D

Also, I have tried out a new style of posting for me. Usually, I RP in third person, but for this, I've written in First Person. Hopefully it should be interesting :DDD

Alright, everyone. One hour to discuss strategies and meet up. While it'll be good if all the RPers in the blue team met up with Josh and Alex, you're all free to do whatever you like. Discuss plans, gear up, do some recon... your choice. But, until the one hour is over, you're not allowed to enter the forest (unless you want to be eaten by Harpies lol)

Nakuzami

Years
Just curious, but did Luna's name at the top of my IC post show up in the "Vandalism" font for all of you? I was wondering if it worked because it shows up for me~

EDIT: @Aura Rift - Well, I know you said Shadow can't assist Luna in battle, but will he still be able to accompany Luna in capture the flag(just... not fight anybody)?

And I'm re-posting that just to make sure Aura sees it. :P

Grr... there was something else I was going to say, but I forgot what it was. Hmph, must not have been important~ :3
Wait... I don't think it was this, but there is something else:
@Aura - Pretty sure a lot of Artemis's hunters are guys as well, it's just... she's not interested in any of them, their just hunting companions~ :P

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
@Nakuzami: Nope. All of Artemis' hunters are female. They are all "maidens".

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Yeah, I've got some WB so I'm gonna wait for some others on the red team to post

Nakuzami

Years
@ Nakuzami, First Snow speaks the truth, all female.

And yeah he can accompany you but he CAN'T fight for you, I just wanna make that 100% clear.

Mm... In Percy Jackson, I guess. Ah... there is some amount of contradiction between Percy Jackson and classical mythology? Er... that could confuse me a bit, lol.

Okay. I'm just annoying and like to have 200x+97y*300% clarification. Better than making a mistake down the road, I guess. :P

Back