• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Is that any good? I remember when I first got my DS I got the DS Super Mario game and I wasn't that impressed. I never liked the original-style side-scroller Mario games, they were always too hard and too boring for me so I would quit lol. Is that was the 3D one is like?

Years
In all honesty, I don't know much about it XD. I just know I'm obsessed with Mario games and I'm getting it for free. So, it can't be too bad with those conditions.Haha. from what I have seen though,
It seems to be a lot like the free roaming Mario games of the big systems with more structure in where you go. Sadly it will be after christmas before I can fully speak on it.

Years
Is it bad that I plan to play Fifa '12 for an hour or so, then Skyrim for the rest of the night, then end up playing Fifa '12 ALL NIGHT! XD

Woops. Curse the transfer season... so addictive! :3​

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Fabio, I don't understand that. In FIFA, you play soccer. In Skyrim, I just ate a human heart. What in the world is POSSIBLY more fun about FIFA?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Meanwhile, while everyone is playing Skyrim, I was playing Tales of Symphonia to distract myself from Tales of Symphonia the Animation. Yeah, that didn't work out to well in the end. ;A;

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
You know, Skyrim will distract you from that better...

Although up until just now I totally thought it was an anime, not a game :x

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
You probably thought so because I always spoke about wanting the new episode to come out, if you've been paying attention to me at all, hurrhurr! But Tales of Symphonia actually originated as a game, and then in 2007 they decided to make an OVA for it.

Skyrim probably could! But... I don't have the money for it, sadly.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
1. Yes.
2. No.
3. Yes.

Look I'm answering a poll!

Years
Make a contract with this guy and become a Magical Girl?

> /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

or

> /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Surely this poll shall garner many "/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\" votes.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
I can't see differences between the two choices, Netto! :p .. Or am I just blind?

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Well I don't know, I didn't track it after it left Other Chat, so it could have been in every other section of the boards by now for all I knew :P

Back