• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
67. Naruto's the more emo one if you ask me, particularly in the first season where he stabbed his hand with a kunai for example.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
69. That's a funny way to release stress. It's like if my cat kept meowing for food and I decided to stick my arm in a blender lol.

And I just finished Rosario Vampire, what a giant load of ass.

Last edited:

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Never thought that a combination of old schlager music and Dutch Hip-hop would sound this good. XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Something along those lines.

Guys people are horrible at finding my cat. They were all 'We can't find Koto we can't find koto!' and so I got up and within like... a minute I found him on a chair that's pushed in under a table.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
~
My cat always hides in impossible places in my house. Sometimes, I think it is fun to try to find her!:)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My cat's new spot is being the TV in the Family Room. Though right now he's sleeping next to my leg.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Hey, we got the same tiles in our kitchen. XD
Wow, he looks really cool, like he actually posed. Even though his right front-leg seems to be looking ridiculously large in that picture. XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I noticed you forgot your phone at home when I heard Sheena earlier today :c

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016

15" TV? How so little TV can support HDMI? :D I have 42" TV but it's quality is little poor. :S Your TV have great quality because it's so small Netto. ^^

Arma

The Hyena
Years
87 Hmmm... my definition of winter is when it's too cold to be wearing just a t-shirt outside. XD

And it's nice to have some family out here on this site. XD Though this place would be filled with inside-jokes if my sister was here.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
~
Winter is my favorite season of the year! I hate summer because it's too hot. I love winter because it is nice and cool, but not too cold. (I live in Texas, USA.):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back