Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

TrollandToad.com
 
 
Thread Tools
  #751    
Old November 29th, 2011 (11:00 PM). Edited November 30th, 2011 by Jubilation.
Jubilation's Avatar
Jubilation Jubilation is offline
the fairy type gymleader
     
    Join Date: May 2006
    Location: melbourne
    Age: 23
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Adamant
    Posts: 3,988
    Spoiler:
    I love this episode, but I could love it more.

    Santana's coming out. What coming out? The most important people to come out to (parents) weren't even shown on screen. That and I think it would of been better if only one or two of the glee girls was present to sing I Kissed A Girl with Santana.
    __________________
    Friend Code - 2981-6658-6419

    Relevant Advertising!

      #752    
    Old November 30th, 2011 (2:05 AM).
    Impo's Avatar
    Impo Impo is offline
    Playhouse Pokemon
    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: Feb 2010
    Location: Earth
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Relaxed
    Posts: 2,456
    I haven't seen the episode yet.
    Curse you, Australia!

    But I have seen next weeks promo, and I'm more excited for that.... o3o
    __________________
      #753    
    Old November 30th, 2011 (2:50 AM).
    Jubilation's Avatar
    Jubilation Jubilation is offline
    the fairy type gymleader
       
      Join Date: May 2006
      Location: melbourne
      Age: 23
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Adamant
      Posts: 3,988
      Oh my gosh, I should of spoilered that, sorry!!!! : SSS
      __________________
      Friend Code - 2981-6658-6419
        #754    
      Old November 30th, 2011 (5:07 AM).
      cacturne4512's Avatar
      cacturne4512 cacturne4512 is offline
         
        Join Date: Aug 2011
        Location: The Twilight Zone
        Age: 20
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Quirky
        Posts: 245
        Spoiler:
        This episode has introduced new Glee math. Coach Bieste + Dolly Parton = an overload of win.
        __________________
        This has been a post.
          #755    
        Old November 30th, 2011 (5:08 AM).
        Impo's Avatar
        Impo Impo is offline
        Playhouse Pokemon
        • Crystal Tier
         
        Join Date: Feb 2010
        Location: Earth
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Relaxed
        Posts: 2,456
        Oh, there's no worries

        Spoiler:
        I watched Santana's coming out scene from Tumblr, wonderful acting on Naya's part.

        ...I just really want to see the next episode is all... over and over and over.
        I feel like some white chocolate now...
        __________________
          #756    
        Old November 30th, 2011 (6:50 AM). Edited November 30th, 2011 by Mew~.
        Mew~'s Avatar
        Mew~ Mew~ is offline
        THE HOST IS BROKEN
        • Gold Tier
         
        Join Date: Mar 2009
        Posts: 4,165
        Wow, another really great episode. Can't wait for the next episode. No break too, ffff yes. <3
        Spoiler:

        I got really emotional over the scene with Santana and her abuela, I wasn't expecting to go out in open arms for her anyway, but still, poor Santana, but she was fine at the end of the episode so I know she'll get over it.

        Bieste's cover of Jolene was fantastic, those deep vocals came out pretty well.

        Finn won me back this episode, love his character loads. <3


        WHITE CHOCOLATE <3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /gimme a dollar
        __________________
        There was nothing. Followed by everything. Swirling, burning specks of creation that circled life-giving suns. And then we reached to the light.

          #757    
        Old November 30th, 2011 (6:56 AM).
        Perriechu's Avatar
        Perriechu Perriechu is offline
        no more sad songs
        • Gold Tier
         
        Join Date: Apr 2009
        Location: England
        Age: 21
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Modest
        Posts: 4,109
        Impo, just watch it online. :P You'll have to wait until 2012 if you don't. ;-;

        Spoiler:

        This episode was kinda disappointing tbh. All the hype surrounding Santana's coming out and there wasn't really any coming out. RIB wanted to handle Santana's coming out completely opposite to Kurt's. Meaning her parents/family would disown her and the school would accept her, whereas Kurt's family accepted him and the school didn't. (Well the students anyway) this episode should have been renamed I Hugged A Girl, no Brittana kiss, disappointing. Rachel was pretty amazing in this episode, she's really matured since the days of Season 1. Puck is the example of what character development can do. First there was the Math class, with Mrs. Hagberg, the teacher of many talents and then his believing in Quinn. Santana's grandmother was awful, great acting on Coll's part, but she was awful. The woman who you have been around your whole life, looked up to and respected suddenly disowns you and calls you sinful.


        next episode looks cute. white chocolate plz.
        __________________
        twittertumblr ☂ 1349-6159-4149
          #758    
        Old November 30th, 2011 (6:57 AM).
        Forever's Avatar
        Forever Forever is offline
        • Moderator
        • Crystal Tier
         
        Join Date: Nov 2005
        Location: Queensland
        Age: 25
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Bold
        Posts: 35,673
        I'm jealous of you all getting to see new episodes!
        /Australia

        So as a result I clicked all the spoilers and intend to see Glee somehow. :(

        On the plus side at least they started playing the older episodes again on our TV station, but ugh they suck really compared to the stuff now tbh (regionals I think, or sectionals, I forgot the difference lol).
        __________________


        Your own very Pokémon story is about to unfold.
        You'll face fun times and tough challenges.
        A world of dreams and adventures with Pokémon awaits!

          #759    
        Old November 30th, 2011 (9:50 PM).
        Impo's Avatar
        Impo Impo is offline
        Playhouse Pokemon
        • Crystal Tier
         
        Join Date: Feb 2010
        Location: Earth
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Relaxed
        Posts: 2,456
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Mew~ View Post


        WHITE CHOCOLATE <3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /gimme a dollar
        ...Just one?

        I'm pretty sure this'll describe me pretty well:

        Spoiler:




        Quote:
        Originally Posted by dragonomega View Post
        Impo, just watch it online. :P You'll have to wait until 2012 if you don't. ;-;

        Spoiler:

        This episode was kinda disappointing tbh. All the hype surrounding Santana's coming out and there wasn't really any coming out. RIB wanted to handle Santana's coming out completely opposite to Kurt's. Meaning her parents/family would disown her and the school would accept her, whereas Kurt's family accepted him and the school didn't. (Well the students anyway) this episode should have been renamed I Hugged A Girl, no Brittana kiss, disappointing. Rachel was pretty amazing in this episode, she's really matured since the days of Season 1. Puck is the example of what character development can do. First there was the Math class, with Mrs. Hagberg, the teacher of many talents and then his believing in Quinn. Santana's grandmother was awful, great acting on Coll's part, but she was awful. The woman who you have been around your whole life, looked up to and respected suddenly disowns you and calls you sinful.


        next episode looks cute. white chocolate plz.
        Oh, I plan to, I just haven't had any time lately
        __________________
          #760    
        Old December 1st, 2011 (7:33 AM).
        Mew~'s Avatar
        Mew~ Mew~ is offline
        THE HOST IS BROKEN
        • Gold Tier
         
        Join Date: Mar 2009
        Posts: 4,165
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Impo View Post


        ...Just one?
        I was quoting Rachel. xD;

        Spoiler:

        I'm really happy Chord is returning. I've missed him loads, we get to see him shirtless loads again. But yeah, I wonder how they'll handle him though, and if they'll go into his relationship with Mercedes, although she is taken now. I think he'll have a part in helping Quinn. :D
        __________________
        There was nothing. Followed by everything. Swirling, burning specks of creation that circled life-giving suns. And then we reached to the light.

          #761    
        Old December 1st, 2011 (8:57 AM).
        Perriechu's Avatar
        Perriechu Perriechu is offline
        no more sad songs
        • Gold Tier
         
        Join Date: Apr 2009
        Location: England
        Age: 21
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Modest
        Posts: 4,109
        Spoiler:

        It's true that Quinn & Sam do have interaction, but not the one us QUAM OMFG. Shippers were wanting


        Actual Spoilers.
        Spoiler:

        Episode 11 is called the Proposal.

        Will & Emma maybe the one's getting engaged.
        A lot of people were in the studio for this episode.
        Lea recorded a duet, a solo & an ND Girls number.

        Sam joins the Synchronized swim team to impress Mercedes. We meet 4 new characters. As well as the new Indian character who will have a song with and a dance with Kurt or Brittany. They're trying to get the rights to a popular Bollywood song. Who's betting it's Jai Ho by the Cloystercat Dolls? |:
        __________________
        twittertumblr ☂ 1349-6159-4149
          #762    
        Old December 1st, 2011 (9:17 AM).
        Mew~'s Avatar
        Mew~ Mew~ is offline
        THE HOST IS BROKEN
        • Gold Tier
         
        Join Date: Mar 2009
        Posts: 4,165
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by dragonomega View Post
        Spoiler:

        Sam joins the Synchronized swim team to impress Mercedes.
        Spoiler:

        YAY MORE SHIRTLESS WHITE CHOCOLATE


        Spoiler:

        I think somewhere in an interview it said Rachel says to Sam he can stay at her or Finn's house. Sam in Rachel's house could be comedy gold, we'd get to see more of her father's xD;. Though Blaine wouldn't be happy that a stripper is sleeping on Kurt's sofa. /I totally didn't come up with those



        __________________
        There was nothing. Followed by everything. Swirling, burning specks of creation that circled life-giving suns. And then we reached to the light.

          #763    
        Old December 1st, 2011 (9:22 AM).
        Forever's Avatar
        Forever Forever is offline
        • Moderator
        • Crystal Tier
         
        Join Date: Nov 2005
        Location: Queensland
        Age: 25
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Bold
        Posts: 35,673
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by dragonomega View Post
        Spoiler:

        Episode 11 is called the Proposal.

        Will & Emma maybe the one's getting engaged.
        A lot of people were in the studio for this episode.
        Lea recorded a duet, a solo & an ND Girls number.

        Sam joins the Synchronized swim team to impress Mercedes. We meet 4 new characters. As well as the new Indian character who will have a song with and a dance with Kurt or Brittany. They're trying to get the rights to a popular Bollywood song. Who's betting it's Jai Ho by the Cloystercat Dolls? |:
        Spoiler:
        Pfft, I don't really consider it Bollywood, I mean sure it's that style but the fact it's so mainstream, idk, when I hear Bollywood I think of "not exactly mainstream". :x Also yay for possible marriage!
        __________________


        Your own very Pokémon story is about to unfold.
        You'll face fun times and tough challenges.
        A world of dreams and adventures with Pokémon awaits!

          #764    
        Old December 1st, 2011 (1:57 PM).
        Perriechu's Avatar
        Perriechu Perriechu is offline
        no more sad songs
        • Gold Tier
         
        Join Date: Apr 2009
        Location: England
        Age: 21
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Modest
        Posts: 4,109
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Mew~ View Post

        Spoiler:

        YAY MORE SHIRTLESS WHITE CHOCOLATE


        Spoiler:

        I think somewhere in an interview it said Rachel says to Sam he can stay at her or Finn's house. Sam in Rachel's house could be comedy gold, we'd get to see more of her father's xD;. Though Blaine wouldn't be happy that a stripper is sleeping on Kurt's sofa. /I totally didn't come up with those



        I FOUND A PICTURE FROM THAT SAME SET! IT'S THE MOST CUTEST GVHFDGDFV.

        spoilered 4 big
        Spoiler:




        look into his eyes. omfg so amazing etc. talking 'bout damian btw. :3

        Darren looks like an 85 year old man. @[email protected] Lmao.
        __________________
        twittertumblr ☂ 1349-6159-4149
          #765    
        Old December 1st, 2011 (4:17 PM).
        Impo's Avatar
        Impo Impo is offline
        Playhouse Pokemon
        • Crystal Tier
         
        Join Date: Feb 2010
        Location: Earth
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Relaxed
        Posts: 2,456
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Mew~ View Post
        Spoiler:

        I think somewhere in an interview it said Rachel says to Sam he can stay at her or Finn's house. Sam in Rachel's house could be comedy gold, we'd get to see more of her father's xD;. Though Blaine wouldn't be happy that a stripper is sleeping on Kurt's sofa. /I totally didn't come up with those

        Spoiler:
        That reminds me, when Sam comes back to ND he suggests they use their male sex appeal to win over the judges (now that the females have left). Blaine accuses him of trying to make them sell themselves, and Blaine also confronts Finn about his obvious deterrance towards him.

        ....white chocolate o3o
        __________________
          #766    
        Old December 1st, 2011 (6:11 PM).
        Bluerang1's Avatar
        Bluerang1 Bluerang1 is offline
        pin pin
           
          Join Date: May 2009
          Location: Hiougi City
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Relaxed
          Posts: 2,548
          Too many spoilers! Lol I mean the tags anyway. Where's the episode discussions? I don't know which spoilers which xP
            #767    
          Old December 2nd, 2011 (1:11 AM). Edited December 2nd, 2011 by Mew~.
          Mew~'s Avatar
          Mew~ Mew~ is offline
          THE HOST IS BROKEN
          • Gold Tier
           
          Join Date: Mar 2009
          Posts: 4,165
          Haha, uh, I'll probably just say what's in the spoiler tag, which brings me to this;

          Two New Perfomance videos:
          Spoiler:

          Survivor / I Will Survive

          Red Solo Cup:


          My thoughts;
          Spoiler:

          Survivor / I Will Survive wasn't that bad, it's going to grow on me, I know it. But it isn't at all better than the Adele mash up. The
          choreography wasn't amazing, it was quite messy towards the end.
          As for red cup, Sam is awesome, and a cool cover, but nothing special overall, I don't think I'd put it on my phone or anything. Same old Santana at the end
          __________________
          There was nothing. Followed by everything. Swirling, burning specks of creation that circled life-giving suns. And then we reached to the light.

            #768    
          Old December 2nd, 2011 (8:11 AM).
          Perriechu's Avatar
          Perriechu Perriechu is offline
          no more sad songs
          • Gold Tier
           
          Join Date: Apr 2009
          Location: England
          Age: 21
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Modest
          Posts: 4,109
          Thoughts on performances
          Spoiler:

          They set the bar too high when they did the Adele mash up, now they cannot reach that bar. Although I love the song it's not amazingly good. I'm just a sucker for Mercedes/Santana duets. OMFG GUYS IT WAS SUGAR GOING "WHAT" SUGAR GETS TO BE HEARD OMFG OMFG.

          Red Solo Cup, hate the song, love the singer.
          __________________
          twittertumblr ☂ 1349-6159-4149
            #769    
          Old December 2nd, 2011 (5:05 PM).
          Impo's Avatar
          Impo Impo is offline
          Playhouse Pokemon
          • Crystal Tier
           
          Join Date: Feb 2010
          Location: Earth
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Relaxed
          Posts: 2,456
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by dragonomega View Post
          Thoughts on performances
          Spoiler:

          They set the bar too high when they did the Adele mash up, now they cannot reach that bar. Although I love the song it's not amazingly good. I'm just a sucker for Mercedes/Santana duets. OMFG GUYS IT WAS SUGAR GOING "WHAT" SUGAR GETS TO BE HEARD OMFG OMFG.

          Red Solo Cup, hate the song, love the singer.
          Spoiler:
          I kinda liked Survivor/I will survive, and I agree with what you said about Red Solo Cup... that song is odd...

          I think ND will win Sectionals
          __________________
            #770    
          Old December 5th, 2011 (5:35 PM).
          Bluerang1's Avatar
          Bluerang1 Bluerang1 is offline
          pin pin
             
            Join Date: May 2009
            Location: Hiougi City
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Relaxed
            Posts: 2,548
            I was going to talk about the performances. Well the sectional one, the song anyway, though it'll probably be altered. I like them both, but I agree with the high bar thing. I know who I want to win but it couldn't be more obvious who does. They're the basis of the show etc.

            So if the Warblers won, would ND transfer schools? xD

            I can't wait for the episode tomorrow >!<

            Oh I has questions!
            Why didn't Tina leave ND for TT? She would have gotten more singing chances.
            Will they leave us with a cliffhanger or tell us who wins sectionals in the same episode?

            Also
            Spoiler:
            Yay! Santana is still sassy!
              #771    
            Old December 5th, 2011 (11:09 PM).
            Jubilation's Avatar
            Jubilation Jubilation is offline
            the fairy type gymleader
               
              Join Date: May 2006
              Location: melbourne
              Age: 23
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Adamant
              Posts: 3,988
              I'm just sad that the TT only sing one song at sectionals while ND has more : (
              __________________
              Friend Code - 2981-6658-6419
                #772    
              Old December 6th, 2011 (12:02 AM).
              Perriechu's Avatar
              Perriechu Perriechu is offline
              no more sad songs
              • Gold Tier
               
              Join Date: Apr 2009
              Location: England
              Age: 21
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Modest
              Posts: 4,109
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Bluerang1 View Post
              Oh I has questions!
              Why didn't Tina leave ND for TT? She would have gotten more singing chances.
              Will they leave us with a cliffhanger or tell us who wins sectionals in the same episode?
              Tina is one of the only members (Along with Kurt, Mike, Artie & Puck) who has never left New Directions, so she's one of the most committed.

              Nope, they'll tell us who wins (I know who does. (; ) They've never done it like that before.
              __________________
              twittertumblr ☂ 1349-6159-4149
                #773    
              Old December 6th, 2011 (2:21 AM).
              Jubilation's Avatar
              Jubilation Jubilation is offline
              the fairy type gymleader
                 
                Join Date: May 2006
                Location: melbourne
                Age: 23
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Adamant
                Posts: 3,988
                I have a question for everybody.

                Which Glee club do you prefer, The Troubletones or New Directions?

                For me, it's definately Troubletones, it has Mercedes and Santana and the vocals in there are just brilliant.
                __________________
                Friend Code - 2981-6658-6419
                  #774    
                Old December 6th, 2011 (2:30 AM).
                Forever's Avatar
                Forever Forever is offline
                • Moderator
                • Crystal Tier
                 
                Join Date: Nov 2005
                Location: Queensland
                Age: 25
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Bold
                Posts: 35,673
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Jubilation View Post
                I have a question for everybody.

                Which Glee club do you prefer, The Troubletones or New Directions?

                For me, it's definately Troubletones, it has Mercedes and Santana and the vocals in there are just brilliant.
                New Directions because it has Blane and Rachel, but idk, Troubletones do sound pretty awesome and danced better--until I saw the videos a few posts back... yeah idk I can't decide. :(

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Mew~ View Post
                Two New Perfomance videos:
                Spoiler:

                Survivor / I Will Survive

                Red Solo Cup:

                Spoiler:
                Terrible dancing imo from Troubletones, and the song by Sam is just... creepy. XD;
                __________________


                Your own very Pokémon story is about to unfold.
                You'll face fun times and tough challenges.
                A world of dreams and adventures with Pokémon awaits!

                  #775    
                Old December 6th, 2011 (7:59 PM).
                Impo's Avatar
                Impo Impo is offline
                Playhouse Pokemon
                • Crystal Tier
                 
                Join Date: Feb 2010
                Location: Earth
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Relaxed
                Posts: 2,456
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by dragonomega View Post

                Tina is one of the only members (Along with Kurt, Mike, Artie & Puck) who has never left New Directions, so she's one of the most committed.

                Nope, they'll tell us who wins (I know who does. (; ) They've never done it like that before.
                Well, technically Puck left for a short period because he was in juvenile detention.

                And I missed the livestream D: , now I have to wait until Friday, early Saturday or Sunday to watch it (god, I'm a busy boy).

                And I've noticed I really like most of the songs Puck has sung... hehe, funny facial expressions.

                also

                Spoiler:

                Yay for me shipping!







                < did anyone else notice what I am noticing?

                Thank you SallingStreeters on Tumblr!
                __________________
                 

                Quick Reply

                Join the conversation!

                Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                Create a PokéCommunity Account

                Sponsored Links
                Thread Tools

                Posting Rules
                You may not post new threads
                You may not post replies
                You may not post attachments
                You may not edit your posts

                BB code is On
                Smilies are On
                [IMG] code is On
                HTML code is Off

                Forum Jump


                All times are GMT -8. The time now is 2:22 PM.