• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Life Time on the Run REVAMPED SU/OOC (T)

Blaziken15

You gotta purty mouth!
Years
A Life Time on the Run

REVAMPED

3 Capturer Spots Remaining
Escapee Spots are Filled!

Plot
The downfall of Team Rocket began after a young boy from Johto defeated them in Goldenrod City. Their plan to take over the radio tower was foiled and so, they disbanded for the second time. Life in Kanto and Johto was excellent after their downfall. They no longer had to live in fear of the ruthless and disastrous Team Rocket. The regions were happier and stronger than ever. But all good things must come to an end.

One spring evening, everything was quiet. Not a sound could be heard. That was until the worst thing imaginable happened. The Indigo Plateau has suddenly engulfed in flames. Firefighters rushed to the scene but just as it was about to be under control, an explosion emitted from the building. The Indigo Plateau was completely destroyed.

Three days later, Saffron City was shaken by the destruction of Silph Co. and its Magnet Train Station. Both buildings were set aflame and then bombed like the Indigo Plateau. These events continued with the same styles of attacks on the Seafoam Islands, Viridian Forest, the Kanto Radio Tower, the Pokemon Mansion and Mt. Moon. Kanto was slowly being destroyed by some one or some ones.

Johto became worried. They thought that these attacks would move on to their region, and how right they were. The Burned Tower and the Bell Tower were set aflame and then destroyed by bombs. The same attacks happened in Goldenrod with the Magnet Train Station and the Radio Tower as well as the new places the Pokeathon Dome, the Safari Zone and the Battle Frontier. The attacks continued in places such as the Lake of Rage, the Whirl Islands, the Sprout Tower and the Slowpoke Well.

The final attack took place at the Ruins of Alpha. It destroyed all the ruins and research centres. But within the flames there was a pattern. A huge R sat in the middle of the enormous inferno. There was no doubt to anyone, Team Rocket had returned stronger than ever.

Now that they made their presence known, they had to find a way to become stronger in numbers. Then it hit them. The team started infiltrating cities and towns around Kanto and Johto. They broke into homes and abducted children between the ages of three months old to one year old.

The children were taken to a new building built by Team Rocket that stood in between Kanto and Johto. The building can hold up to 10,000 children ages from 3-months to 17 years old plus guards and was built on an island so no one could escape. The plan was to train the children to become Team Rocket operatives at a young age so they thought the Team Rocket life was the only life. However, a lot of the children were uncooperative with Team Rocket causing them to beat them. The camp was showing good results and was going strong, until some of children decided to escape.

Five children devised a plan to escape the camp one night. They would forge fakes of themselves and lay them in their beds. They would then escape through air vents that would take them to the roof. Once on the roof, they

You
You are either one of the children escaping the camp and living a life time on the run or one of the children sent out by Team Rocket to recapture the escapees. Escapees and Capturers each have different advantages and disadvantages.

Escapees
Spoiler:

Capturers
Spoiler:

If you're an escapee, you are running around either Kanto or Johto in an attempt to stay free from the Team Rocket camp. While if you are a capturer, you are trying to recapture the escapees as you take orders from Team Rocket.

Escapees and Capturers cannot challenge gyms or enter Pokemon Contests like the original. This is because they have closed down after the attacks by Team Rocket. You may however, find jobs around the two regions in order to have money.

Jobs include:
-Pokemon Breeder
-Delivery Boy/Girl
-Pokemon Professor Apprentice (Escapee only)
-Pokemon Thief (Capturer only)

New Points of Interest
The Black Market
Spoiler:

Pokeball Dealers
Spoiler:

Rules
-I will be playing in this RP and also being the GM. What I say goes.
-When attempting to capture a Pokemon. Leave the ball rocking at the end of the post. The quality of your post will depend on whether or not the Pokemon is caught. Creativity and excitement of the battle will also help the Pokemon become captured. Sometimes, if all your posts match the quality I want them to, I will still let the Pokemon get away.
-When battling another member, I will decide the outcome. The one who has the more descriptive, the more creative and the more exciting post will be the winner.
-No bunnying/godmodding/powermodding.
-All PC rules apply.
-STAY ACTIVE!!!
-NO ONE LINERS!!! I WANT LONG POSTS!!!
-This RP is rated T.
-Reservations last 48 HOURS.

Name:
Appearance: Not just a picture!
History: Please be descriptive!
Pokemon: 1 for Escapees, 2 for Capturers.
Escapee or Capturer:

My Sign Up
Spoiler:

Accepted Members
Spoiler:

Last edited:

miley810

Assassin
Years
(In her personality when it says 'you'd be better off drowning than on her bad side' its kind of a exageration to get a point across, not meaning she's a killer. I put that once and somebody (on a different website) declined my sign up because they thought I ment she was a killer. Please don't decline me because of appearance, I'm not the best at describing what they look like.)

Name: Sapphire Hallowood
Personality:

Sapphire is kind of a loner, but not totally. She can usually make friends if she wants to, but thats not too often. She prefers peace and quiet, peace and quiet to listen to music in. She's very bold, and a few people could tell you you'd be better off drowning than be on her bad side, at least if your drowning you can get saved. Sapphire can get 'ticked off' easily. Sapphire often goes overboard if she gets mad, and she always feels guilty afterwords. She always tries to push guilt away but it eats away at her. Any time she feels guilty she want to appalogise to the person, but can't find the words, and she usually gets depressed this way. She doesn't like hurting people, physically or mentaly, she just can't seem to control herself.

Sapphire mocks people, but if someone mocks her she will get very, very mad. So its safe to say mockers are on her bad side. And if someone bullies her, they're in for it. She's bit someone for it, gave someone a very bad bloody nose for it, and other stuff before. Most people who know her know to watch what they say if their joking around, she might take it personally, which she has a tendency to do. Sapphire absolutly hates nosey people, and she, 95% of the time, isn't nosey herself.

Sapphire can usually hide her sadness and depression, so its hard to tell her emotions apart. She likes it that way, it makes her less 'readable'. She thinks is she shows sadness or depression, she'll be seen as weak, a actor sense she pretends to be very bold and rough. She works hard to gain the respect from the other kidnapped kids that she had back at her old school in Jhoto. Sapphire isn't one to tell secrets to anyone, except for her pokemon...sometimes. Sapphire isn't one to trust anybody.

All of this aside, Sapphire loves pokemon. Pokemon is the one subject that opens her up, and usually lightens her mood. She usually tells her secrets to pokemon sense they can't talk, if she's going to tell her secrets to anybody. She'll do anything to protect her pokemon, and tries to never push them to hard.

Appearance:

Sapphire has carolina blue hair, which is why her parents named her sapphire, and it goes down to just two inches above her knees. Her hair is straight, and its 'silky', hardly ever knotting up. She's taken good care of her hair, it keeps her warm on cold winter nights, like a pokemon's fur. She as bright blue eyes, that are usually filled of determination, and their good for staring people down for information. Sapphire stands 5"8, being a bit on the tall side, and she has medium tanned skin. She's got a hourglass figure, and she is fairly fit and skinny, due to how much excersizing she does.Sapphire wears a Maya blue sleeveless top that goes a inch below her waist, and is a little bit loose. She wears black scrunch leg cargo pants. Then she wears a black, warm jacket. As for shoes she wears calf high hiking boots, which are very durable. she wears a black pearl necklace at the very bottom of her kneck, and a black locket-chocker much higher, and the contents of it she will not reveal. Then she wears a braclet on both of her wrists with small, dull spikes. She keeps her nails a little long, and slightly sharp, just in case. Two of her teeth, two teeth from her front teeth, are slightly sharp, and they 'look' like canine teeth in a way, but not as sharp.

http://artfulwears.com/Merchant2/me...tore_Code=1&Product_Code=wh_xcvi20232ltseahrs (these are her pants just hers arn't cropped)

History:

Sapphire was born in Cianwood City, Johto. She was once saved from a apartment building fire by a group of water pokemon, when they were at her mom's friend's house. Sapphire was about 8 months old then and she'll never forget it. She'd loved pokemon before that, but after that she adored pokemon. She got near pokemon ever chance she got.

By time she was 5, Sapphire was kind of 'locked away, as much as she is in the present. Sapphire was being bullied one day, and she stood up and she punched the girl (who was the school bully/popular girl named Renny) in the nose, giving her a very bad bloody nose. Everytime she sees that girl, she smirks and under her breath says 'bloody nosed brat'.

The next year, when Sapphire was 6, Renny was at it again. She was saying every insult she could, throwing Sapphire's books in the mud, and usually Sapphire along with them. One day, Renny said 'at least my parents didn't name me after my hair'. Sapphire snapped. Sapphire learched at Renny, and bit down on her arm, and, due to her teeth being sharp like her dads, she broke skin. Then she through her at the brick wall, where she fell to the mud. She got a month of detention for this, but she didn't care, at least she had got her payback.

Pokemon: Squirtal
Escapee or Capturer: Escapee

Last edited:

Blaziken15

You gotta purty mouth!
Years
miley810, you're pending. I said that the children were abducted by the ages of three months and one year old and you said your character was abducted at age 7. It's not that big a deal, it's just that I think it's showing me you didn't read through the plot that well. The appearance needs a little work as well. If you could read the plot throughly again and change any mistakes you made, along with a better appearance, I will accept you.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Ok, I edited her appearance. Oh, and those two 'teeth' of hers, they are exactly like mine. My dad and half brother Drake's teeth are just like that. Its not abnormal, a lot of people's teeth are like that. Just wanted to let you know where you didn't think I was trying to give her speical abillites or something. Oh, and about the history and plot-reading, sorry, I was still half-asleep, I should have known better than to make a sign up when I was still half asleep.

Last edited:

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
Years
I thought this looked pretty cool. Here's my SU:
Name: Nienke Lin Falron
Personality:

Nienke has always been quiet and shy. She avoids large crowds and likes to keep to her own little place away from others. She gets hurt, physically and emotionally, very easily. She has never been very strong in either sense. She tries to do her best at things, but cannot always accomplish them. Difficult tasks are very daunting for her and she can be afraid to do them out of fear of messing up. She gets nervous when someone raises their voice, even if its not to her. Despite all of this, she is very caring about her fellow escapees. She has very low self esteem due to the grunts verbally and physically abusing her. She is afraid to get close to someone or be touched because of this abuse.

Appearance:

Nienke is very small for her age. She is very thin and weighs about 101 pounds. She is pale and there are scars on her back and shoulders from being abused by Team Rocket. Her wavy, dark brown hair falls to her waist. She is missing a front tooth. Her eyes are a dark blue. She always wears her favorite white ribbon in her hair. She usually wears a long-sleeved white shirt with a black sweater vest, blue university skirt, and brown loafers.

History:

Nienke was born in Cerulean City, Kanto. She doesn't remeber much of her original home, as she was kidnapped from it when she was a baby. The only thing she had from her home as a memento was a white ribbon she was wearing the day she was taken. However, every night she had a dream of a young man and woman looking down at her and smiling. Nienke would wonder about the dream, and sometimes ask a Team Rocket grunt about it, who would tell her to go away.

She was never good at the training Team Rocket would make her go through, and she was punished often for it, resulting in the multiple scars on her body and her missing tooth. She would try as hard as she could, but the punishments that kept getting harsher would make it much for diffucult for her to even try.

One day, as she sat outside, the only place she could find a moment of peace, she saw a rustling in some bushes. She was afraid at first, but curiosity eventually got the best of her and she decided to investigate. The rustling came from a sickly Petilil, which seemed to have been abandoned by a trainer. It was very confused because Kanto wasn't its natural habitat. Nienke took in the young Petilil, hiding it as well as she could from Team Rocket and slowly nursing it back to health. Eventually her Petilil was discovered, and Nienke was punished again for hiding it from Team Rocket. They had then tried to force her to teach it the ways of rough battling so she could use it to steal other trainers' Pokemon. Nienke couldn't bear the thought of that happening, for she deeply cared for her Petilil, and decided to try and escape along with some of the others.

Pokemon: Petilil

Blaziken15

You gotta purty mouth!
Years
PokeGirlJade, I usually don't accept new members of PC but your sign up is better than the usual begginers. I'm going to accept you.

Also, miley810, I know PokeGirlJade's apperance section was not as descriptive as your first one, I still made you redo it because I know you are a veteren and you were part of the original Life Time and I knew you could do stronger with it.

miley810

Assassin
Years
I fixed it.

Its probably a good thing you pointed that out to me, I have this disease, I get angry easy, its called Addisons disease. I probably would have wigged out if I'd noticed it on my own.

Years
Please Reserve for mzmingle - Selena Robins~

Name:
Selena Robinson
Personality: Selena is more of a tomboy than a girl. She can make friends easily, but she only likes having one or two, as she likes private time. She can lash out easily, she can get very annoyed. She is quick-witted and smart, and many kids were scared of her.
Appearance: Not just a picture!
History: Please be descriptive!
Pokemon: 1 for Escapees, 2 for Capturers.
Escapee or Capturer:

I have a question - if you and miley are okay with it, could I be an Capturer but be secret friends with miley? If miley wants to but were not allowed, i'll be an escapee.
[/COLOR]

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Name - Gailan Yagami (Gail for short.)
Age - 16
Gender - Male

Personality - Gail is known to be very loyal to whom he trusts but prefers to work alone to keep his comrades from facing danger, also very quick witted and short tempered to an extent even though Gail's known to be somewhat cheerful and optimistic at first glance but can turn into a heartless monster of a man within a moment's notice.

Appearance - Gail tends to wear a set of gray sweatpants with white stripes going down the sides along with a sweatshirt to match, also has a crew cut hair style colored brown. Gail is around 6 feet tall all around and has a slender frame to accompany that.

Affiliation - Capturer

Pokemon - Chimchar, Gyarados

History - Raised to be one of Team Rocket's top trainers since being abducted from his home of Violet City around the age of 7 months, Gail quickly rose in rank but preferred to stay as a grunt despite his battling skills as he thought of the other abducted children he grew up with to be his family. When he heard of the escapees from the higherups, Gail was devastated over the thought of losing his pseudo family and vowed to himself that he would bring the escapees all back to Team Rocket no matter the cost.

I apologize if it's too short and I'll add more detail immediately if needed but I hope this is acceptable.

Last edited:

ZeganZoma

The one that went insane
Years
Name: Zegan Zoma
Pokemon: Vulpix (stolen from a sleeping grunt)
Appearance: Spikey brown hair that almost reaches down to his shoulders. His eyes are a light blue, almost grey, that change color with his mood (dark blue when angry, light blue when happy, light grey when calm). His skin is a light peachy color. He's 6'2" and 132 lbs with a lean build and broad shoulders. He wears grey wrist bands with a black stripe in the middle on both wrists above his black, fingerless gloves, a grey short-sleeved shirt with a red and black vest, the collar flipped up, and grey cargo pants that cover the top of his red and grey tennis shoes held up by a black belt with a gold buckle. And on his head is a grey headband. Although they aren't outwardly visible, there are a few scars throughout his body.
Personality: Zegan is a bit of a goofy, happy-go-lucky kind of guy. He loves to pull tricks on the Team Rocket Grunts, even though he gets into a lot of trouble for it. In his free time, when he's not pulling pranks, he's thinking of the next trick he can pull. He is also very sarcastic and has a joke for everything. There are occasions when he knows to be serious, but that is only usually when there's big trouble.
Zegan loves food, mostly fruits and pizza, and he usually gets his food by stealing it from the Rocket Grunts when their backs are turned. He is also a sucker for sweets, such as most candies, pie, cake, and so on; he's such a sucker for sweets that they're the best thing to bribe him with if you want something from him.
Even though he is a little trickster, Zegan still has a strong sense of justice. Whenever a fellow prison--I mean, fellow student, is being bullied he's usually there to step in and stand up against him/her and he's not afraid of a fight. Whether it be courage or foolishness, he is always willing to jump head first into dangerous situations. In his mind he'd rather risk himself for someone else's safety.
Like many of his fellow students, Zegan loves Pokemon. He's always dreaming about having his own Pokemon to train and befriend, but he knows the chances are slim to none. That doesn't stop him from dreaming.
Background: Zegan was born in New Bark Town in the Johoto region. His father was a Pokemon professor aid and his mother a stay-at-home mom; they lived happily in their home with a year old Zegan. One day, when the Zoma family were going about their usual lives peacefully, the worst possible thing occured. It had been only a few days after Team Rocket blew up the Ruins of Alpha and they were starting to steal young children from their homes to begin building strength and numbers. New Bark Town was one of the first towns to be hit and little Zegan was no exception. While Ms. Zoma was preparing dinner before her husband came home from work, a crew of Team Rocket members busted through the door; a few of the intruders headed upstairs while the rest stayed downstairs to keep the mother from getting in their way. Just as the grunts grabbed the crying baby, Mr. Zoma arrived and tried his hardest to save his only son; Team Rocket took him out as easily as they had the mother. The parents were brutally beaten, tied up and left to die. Some say there was a fire that day in that very home, resulting in the death of the parents. Was there? Not many are so sure...
It has been 16 long years since that dreadful day and Zegan knows nothing of his true lineage. Like many who are held captive, he dreams of the outside world; of going out and exploring the vast expanse of the world filled with so many different Pokemon and people. When the other children began discussing plans of escape, Zegan knew this was the perfect opportunity to see that world and began to plan along with the others.

Years
Name: Selena Robinson
Personality: Selena is more of a tomboy than a girl. She can make friends easily, but she only likes having one or two, as she likes private time. She can lash out easily, she can get very annoyed. She is quick-witted and smart, and many kids were scared of her.When she isnt on her own, she likes to stay with friends that aren't afraid of her, and she makes funny jokes with them.
Appearance: She is very tall for her age, but very light and thin. She has long black hair, usually tied up with a black and white ribbon. She has a long fringe, so she uses a black and white hairband to keep her hair away from her eyes. She likes wearing a purple short sleeved top, usually with a black jacket on top. Selena likes wearing long jeans in the warm times, and she wears her tracksuit bottoms in the cold times. She has a scar on her pale skin, along her right arm. She wanted to run away from the Rockets place, but she realised how good it would be. Her black hair and bright brown eyes can easily make her look like a young, innocent orphan.
History: The day before Selenas first birthday, she got taken away by people from Team Rocket. She cried for ages, and the grunts couldn't shut her up. When she was four, she really learnt to be a rocket kid, and got angry at the kids that wanted to leave. She became a tough girl, and a girl who was helpful to the grunts. When she was nine, she found a hurt Eevee on the ground, and hid her under her bed. When the rockets found out, they were going to take it away, but they realised she didn't have a friend, and this Eevee seemed like it could be as tough as Selena. As she grew up, they were right. When the other kids had planned to escape, Selena thought about it, and wanted to go with them. When she had got her stuff ready, she realised she would miss Lake, who was a nice team rocket grunt, and one who treated her as her own child.
Pokemon: Eevee (Sapphire aka Saff) Torchic (aka Kyana)
Escapee or Capturer: Capturer

hope you like it :)

Back