• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Hmm. It seems that this club STILL isn't very active. If you want me to start a story like last time just tell me and I will try! Not gonna do it in this post cause I don't want to do it in an inactive club. I think that unless they are gonna make pokemon ABOVE level 100 then a third evolution isn't necessary. I like it that it doesn't cause if there was another evolution I would for it for the stats but it wouldn't look as cool...

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Well, part of the reason is, there is not an interesting topic to talk about at the moment. Anyways, I forgot to post the trivia question yesterday because I completely forgot! So i'll go ahead and post it now. I think if we had another story to start fresh on, we could get a little more activity. Just try to not stop the story so members can keep adding on to it. With the last story, I found that a few members here wanted to contribute to it, but couldn't because it already ended, and I think it would be better if the story was much longer and did not end very early on. If we do decide to do another story however, who wants to start it? If anyone wants, we could have a small discussion first about how the story will start off by including the characters, background, and other information, then we can start after that. It's all up to the club. Just remember, if you want to write a story here, keep it related to Lucario and/or Riolu.

What is Lucario's Base and Max jump Pokeathlon stat?

Taposa

;)
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 7, 2022
What is Lucario's Base and Max jump Pokeathlon stat?
16/21 3/4? <- I think that is mininum so 21/21 and 4/4?

Taposa

;)
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 7, 2022
Yey! Oh ok....There is no topic right? Story Time only?

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Well, there isn't an active topic at the moment, but anyone can start one anytime they like. I'm just waiting for a few people who want to start another story say something so I know how many people want to make a story again. (if anyone wants to make one at all, I do want to make another club story and am in the process of creating my own story)

Pokemon Master N

Champion Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2012
I'm going to continue with the story:

"Suddenly the Dragon pokemon turned toward them and roared. It was not a pokemon they had ever seen before. It looked almost like Raquasa but made entirely out of dark, hazy crystals. Suddenly, a laser beam shot out from its mouth narrowly missing Riolu and its trainer. "That is a Corrupt Pokemon. It has always been Negative and affects all pokemon around it." announced Regi. "Duck!" shouted the trainer as it unleased another laser beam. "Corrupt Pokemon are much more powerful than Negitive Pokemon since all Corrupt Pokemon are legendaries." said Regi. "I'm afraid we cannot pass until it is defeated." "We won't know until we try!" said the trainer as he started running into the cave and up the mountain. The trainer and his Riolu ran and ran up the mountain path as the Corrupt pokemon hurled bolders and wrecked the mountain with its enormous claws. Riolu tried its best to hurt the Corrupt pokemon but every hit it made seemed to do no damage at all to the pokemon. Finally, they reached the shrine. Unfortunately, it brought them out into the open and the pokemon finally had its chance. It reared back its head and began charging up for its final attack. "Quickly we have to get to the shrine before it finishes us and then goes on to destroy the village!" said the trainer as he ran toward the shrine. The trainer quickly put the orb in its place and the ground shook. The three Regi Brothers arose from their slumber to protect the village. "Now attack!" announced Regiflying, Regifire, Regipoison and the trainer. "Go Aura sphere, Areo Strike, Flare Combustion, Toxic Destruction!" they all shouted as the dragon fired its beam and they fired their final attacks. The attacks collided in an explosion causing the Corrupt pokemon to shatter into a million shards. "Finally, peace has been restored. We will now watch over the land closer so that something like this cannot happen again." said the Regi Brothers as they walked away and down the mountain. "We should investigate these shards." said the trainer as he walked towards the remains of the pokemon. He got to the remains and he thought he saw a shadowy figure pick up a shard, look at it, grumble and mutter "useless". The trainer picked up a bunch of the shards and left the village with them in a sack hoping to discover more about these mysterious pokemon and stop them from bringing harm ever again." Said Richard (my owners grandpa) "Would you like to see that Riolu, who is now a Lucario, Luca?" "I know, youv'e told me that story and I'v seen Lucario plenty of times..." Luca said, Richard replied "Well, do you know it off by heart?" Luca said "Yes", he bagan to tell the story "from bringing harm ever again." Luca's grandpa had a smirk on his face and said "Well, I think your Riolu and you are ready..." he grunted to himself and took out something looking like shards in 16 different colours, "I want you and Riolu to find the secret to these shards, and find out who that shadowy figure was, Luca, now go out on your journey!" Luca was amazed, and said "Of 'course I will!!!... but where do I start?" Richard said "That is up to you, boy now go!... wait, you need to take this with you." "Whats that" Luca replied "A PokePod, it carrrys a map, Pokedex and everything in it!" I couldn't wait any longer so I went outside and started shooting Aura-Spheres everywhere in exitement, So Luca said his goodbyes, and we went to the nearest town, Regi town...

ShadowTheDarkrai

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
I like where this is going now! I think that's a really good thing for part two! Though I don't understand... is the child the storys being told to a Riolu? It's looking kinda confusing...

Pokemon Master N

Champion Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2012
I like where this is going now! I think that's a really good thing for part two! Though I don't understand... is the child the storys being told to a Riolu? It's looking kinda confusing...

No, the child (Luca) is telling Richard (The main character in Part 1) the story. In the story you are the Riolu, so you tell the story from Luca's Riolu's point of veiw.

Years
Activeness: How active you think you will be in this group. as active as i can be
Pokemon Partner: Your pokemon partner. It's either Lucario, Riolu or both so choose both or one. You can choose to include a name or gender for your partner(s). You can also choose a sprite for them out of any of the Lucario or Riolu sprites. If you do not choose a sprite, you will be stuck with the default one, but you can always change your sprite in the future. both Lucario,and Riolu normaly sprites XD
Why: Any reason why you want to join? im new so i don't really belong to any clubs yet so i'm hoping the ones i do apply to accept me ^^
Password: What is the password? It's right below you in a spolier... seriously. Wave-guiding Riolu

Last edited:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
No, the child (Luca) is telling Richard (The main character in Part 1) the story. In the story you are the Riolu, so you tell the story from Luca's Riolu's point of veiw.

It's kind of confusing, but I think it's fine. I would love to contribute to the story but I have lots of busy work I have to do over the weekend.

@ sHiNyMoltres@Rayquaza*inverted*EvE
Your application has been accepted. Welcome to the club! I had to actually copy/paste your name because its long. That's also the first time I ever had to do that too. :D

ShadowTheDarkrai

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Sorry! I honestly don't have much to contribute to it right now... The major thing that keeps this club active is the stories... I wish someone would post already, after all many people wanted to contribute to the story and now they can.

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
GAH. I was supposed to be getting email updates for this, hence my several-page disappearance. Anyways, ooh, another story~? Awesome!

----

The day was bright, and the crisp air of fall made their noses ache slightly. Luca wrapped a scarf around him, and looked down at Richard.

"This is gonna be great... It's like an adventure mystery! We'll go and find the crystals, and who that person was, and the whole thing about Negative and Corrupted Pokemon... I'm so excited!" Luca jumped in place, clapping his hands together.

"Luca, calm down! So where do we go now?" Richard said, through their telephatic connection.

"Oh, right." Luca gazed up at the sky. "Ooh that cloud is pretty... Anyways, these crystals, right?" He rummaged through his bag and brought out one of them, holding it carefully in his hand. It seemed alive, almost, glowing dully around its sharp edges. "We should go to that place where the Corrupted Rayquaza was."

"Do you know where is? Or do we need a—"

"Nonsense! Of course we don't need a map!"

----

*cue them getting lost* XD

Pokemon Master N

Champion Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2012
GAH. I was supposed to be getting email updates for this, hence my several-page disappearance. Anyways, ooh, another story~? Awesome!

----

The day was bright, and the crisp air of fall made their noses ache slightly. Luca wrapped a scarf around him, and looked down at Richard.

"This is gonna be great... It's like an adventure mystery! We'll go and find the crystals, and who that person was, and the whole thing about Negative and Corrupted Pokemon... I'm so excited!" Luca jumped in place, clapping his hands together.

"Luca, calm down! So where do we go now?" Richard said, through their telephatic connection.

"Oh, right." Luca gazed up at the sky. "Ooh that cloud is pretty... Anyways, these crystals, right?" He rummaged through his bag and brought out one of them, holding it carefully in his hand. It seemed alive, almost, glowing dully around its sharp edges. "We should go to that place where the Corrupted Rayquaza was."

"Do you know where is? Or do we need a—"

"Nonsense! Of course we don't need a map!"

----

*cue them getting lost* XD

Well, its good so far, but remember that the Pokepod carries a map.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Sorry, I have been studying for finals for the past week and I have not had time to go online and check on the club. Tomorrow is my last day of finals and after that is my winter break, so i'll be checking on the club frequently. Without farther delay, time for me to contribute to the story!
--------------

After some time of traveling, Luca began to get tired. Same thing with me... except I was starting to get hungry. I haven't eaten since morning, and i'm starting to get really hungry... maybe I should ask Luca if we could stop to eat.

"Um... Luca?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yeah Riolu? Is there something wrong?" Luca asked.

"I'm hungry. Can we take a break and eat? I haven't eaten for the past few hours." I replied as my stomach began to growl.

"Sure. I need a break anyways, we have been walking for an hour already and we still have a little bit farther to go until we reach Regi town." Luca said, sitting down and placing his backpack on the floor. Luca reached in his backpack and started to shuffle through it. I patiently waited for the food, but after a few minutes of waiting, he started to look worried, I wanted to ask him what was wrong, but my hunger prevented me from speaking.

"Aw, darn I forgot the lunchbag that I was supposed to bring with me! There has to be some kind of food around here somewhere..." Luca said, quickly looking around to find a food source. "There! It's a tree with Oran Berries!" Luca shouted as he ran up to the Oran tree.

It was a medium sized tree, and the berries looked fresh and ripe for picking. I wanted to get some, but I couldn't reach them.

"Don't worry Riolu, i'll get them for you all right?" Luca said, picking up a branch from the floor, and with it, used it to make a few of the berries fall from the ground.

"Eat up! Don't worry about me, i'll eat when we arrive to the next town." Luca said.

"Thanks! Are you sure you don't want to eat some of the berries? They are delicious!" I replied in excitement.

"It's fine, i'll save my appetite for later." Luca said, as he moved his backpack behind him and laid down on it, looking up at the sky. "You know, now that I think about it, it's been a long time since we last had an adventure. The last time we ever left home was to help deliver gifts to the children of Brynestone Town. Do you remember that?"

"Yeah I do! It was fun, except, some of the presents were heavy." I replied smiling. We both started to laugh, and I quickly ate all the berries that Luca got for me.

Luca stood up, grabbed his backpack, looked at me and said "So, are you finished eating? If you are, then let's continue going to Regi Town. We should be there in the next 15 minutes."

"Yes I am finished, thanks for the food! Let's go!" I joyfully said.

We continued down the dirt path, filled with many twists and turns. After all, the next town was downhill. As soon as we got to the bottom of the hill, we arrived at a gate with a post sign to the left of us reading "LEFT: Karmi Villiage. RIGHT: Regi Town" We continued forward and went into the town. From what I heard from stories, this town is supposed to be one of those ancient relic towns where people dig up artifacts and other fossils and things. It seems interesting, but all this, is the start of a new adventure...

-----------------------
Sorry, I would write a lot more, but I still have two more finals I have to study for. I'll write more tomorrow when I don't have to deal with my mid-term finals anymore. ;)

Pokemon Master N

Champion Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2012
AWESOME!!! This part of the story really gets you into it, I also hope you do well in the finals @Ookami Reki

Taposa

;)
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 7, 2022
I like your story! (as he said....Good Luck!)
I want to know more Regi...(that is related to Riolu/Lucario. I hope there is like a meeting of that Pokémon and they find that they are brothers.....)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back