• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Wow. A lot happens when you're barely on the computer for one day due to head/neck pains, and then hanging out with family once that subsides. /really needs to see about sleeping someplace else tonight.

Oh yeaaah. /awaits the new Detective Conan chapter tonight. soooo close to Chapter 800 omg.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Just maybe finished working on an app. for an RP over at LJ. I think the Personality section I worked on earlier is the longest Personality section I have ever written... (over 1000 words total)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
4. I thought the Lambent were gonna be a piece of cake until the mother****ing Gunkers showed up, my god I hate them so much now.

Thank god I had a Hammerburst and Boltok Pistol though otherwise I would have been done for.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Did LJ's Captcha SERIOUSLY give me Hebrew/something similar?

mc7x95.png

I mean, unless someone else on here who knows what that second part is, Idek why they'd include that.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
6. I hate those boxes too, I recall getting that at some point too and just reloaded it out of impatience.

That, and I think I might try out UU sometime.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
12. I really should have been working today instead of playing Gears Of War but then again I am feeling pretty sick right now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Eeew. Math test. I actually have a math exam this friday, and then i have finals and such next week.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
17. Little event called challenge day is happening at my school tomorrow, that and the games I ordered should be at my place by tomorrow now too.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The latest Detective Conan chapter was a little hard to read. @_@ so much text omg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back