• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

FAITO!!!

I'll probably wait to respond to any logs or threads until after Sayaka's log with Ceireia has gotten somewhat somewhere. Though who knows how long that'll be for me.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
44. I go for 10 minutes to have a snack and listen to some music and I come back to be completely lost in the chat now lol.

But on the bright side, I should be getting Skyrim, MW3, AC Revelations, and Tales Of Vesperia by next week. Well hopefully anyways.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Geeeesh. I rarely get like... more than one game every few months (in fact the last game I bought with White iirc), and you're just wandering around picking up games. :c Today a friend of mine was all 'Y U SO GAME DEPRIVED' after asking me if I played a few games, and I replied 'no' to basically all of them.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Excellent~ :D
This calls for a extra special present then!

and no, my post will tooootally be the best.

/and I totally should play AAII and Vesperia again. n___n

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
47. The last few months were kind of a dry spell for me due to finishing up on Mass Effect 2 and Gears Of War 3 quicker than I thought, I tend to go through games faster than a meal from KFC sometimes unless it's a overly long RPG like FF13 and Lost Odyssey. I know I'll be ripping through MW3's campaign rather quickly but it's another multiplayer game I can play with my buds online. The other 3 though should keep me occupied for months on end or until I get my hands on Prototype 2 and Mass Effect 3 <3

I did 3 separate playthroughs on ME2 though to get the No One Left Behind achievement which took at least a few months on my end, still can't believe I got that haha.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I just bought HG... Idk how many more games I'll be getting. Would love to get Hatoful Boyfriend Plus, but that's only available in yen and in small "buy online" sites plus I might just wait for someone to upload it on the web :B

And looks like the Symphonia gang's log is up! Can't wait to stalk :B So tempted to join with Lloyd now; game finished or not.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I know I should be getting one game relatively soon, but depending on if the cables fix the 360 or not, I may or may not get to play it.

We're going to have to wait for Yuan Mun to get one before chaos can commence. xD Mnn... I still say try to finish the game, but that's just meeeee. You're not that far until the ending, not including sidequests and stuff. and even then just save under a different file after you beat the game so you can go back and do those things.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Pffffft fail edit on my part.

I'll probably end up finishing the game anyways. ...Though, how much more do I have to do after Derris-Kharlan?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Rescue Colette. go to Heimdall. beat up Kratos. get Origin. go to Dirk. Get Eternal Blades. back to Derris-Kharlan. Do stuff there. Yaddayaddaboom.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

...That was a meme on Plurk a few days ago.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
58. I heard that Evolite Chansey was better than Blissey now.

That and not many people use Salamence nowadays either.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Damnit, the stores changed the brands of fireworks they're selling... Now I have to order my stuff at three different places. -.-"

And they made me choose between Zangoose and Absol ;_;

top10o.png

Top 8 is spot on, Though I don't get where Lotad and Ledian came from...

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I haven't seen anyone call Snivy Tsutarja in a long time XD; ...Though then again I've been calling Oshawott "Mijumaru" a lot lately. I blame Hiramaru from Bakuman though. The second part of his first name and his first manga is obviously a sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back