• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

♥~♥Dawn Fan Club♥~♥ "No need to worry!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
376.jpg

It's really nice here too <3 I think it's just when she doesn't have the hat on lol. Although the hat is good!

Years
Hat or not, Dawn is cute anyway. <3

349965932_426798.gif

Nice picture there Xeb.

I like Dawn when she's not wearing her hat cos her hair looks so beautiful.

Dawn is really the best of Ash's female companions. I am getting used to Iris but Dawn was what made me like the Sinnoh saga.

Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2012
YES FINALLY I FIND THIS! Dawn funclub <3!!!!
1-Why you like Dawn so much?
2-Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon:
3-Your favourite of Dawn's outfits:

1) LOL, huh dont know even how to explaine! Awesome friendliness,care and cool feelings! And Personality pfff it is THE BEST! For me, she is my favorite character for sure! She make Sinnoh more intresting to watch. Also of course her look is so-so cool! You know, She is beautiful and cute :D and she is realy cares about her pokemon.

2) PIPLUP!! Idk why, but he always make me laugh and I take enjoy while looking at his actions :P!
Also he help Dawn to win many times o_O! Like for exmaple when Piplup won May's eevee!

3)Hmm outfits, I think Snowpoint city shows best outfits of her.

Plz let me in, I love her so much O_O!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
YES FINALLY I FIND THIS! Dawn funclub <3!!!!
1-Why you like Dawn so much?
2-Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon:
3-Your favourite of Dawn's outfits:

1) LOL, huh dont know even how to explaine! Awesome friendliness,care and cool feelings! And Personality pfff it is THE BEST! For me, she is my favorite character for sure! She make Sinnoh more intresting to watch. Also of course her look is so-so cool! You know, She is beautiful and cute :D and she is realy cares about her pokemon.

2) PIPLUP!! Idk why, but he always make me laugh and I take enjoy while looking at his actions :P!
Also he help Dawn to win many times o_O! Like for exmaple when Piplup won May's eevee!

3)Hmm outfits, I think Snowpoint city shows best outfits of her.

Plz let me in, I love her so much O_O!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to the club Infernape. Yeah we all love her. <3 And yeah, Piplup is funny Pokémon. :D And you like Snowpoint City's outfit too, cool. ^^

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Just a curiosity, since Dawn is so beautiful without the hat, why would they let her wear one anyway? (Most of the time that is)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
Just a curiosity, since Dawn is so beautiful without the hat, why would they let her wear one anyway? (Most of the time that is)

Because then you are like "Whooooahh! <3" when Dawn hasn't hat. Anyway Dawn is cute with/without hat. <3

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Because then you are like "Whooooahh! <3" when Dawn hasn't hat. Anyway Dawn is cute with/without hat. <3

Ahah, now this I agree with! It's absolutely wonderful when she does this. <3 How old do you think she looks?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
First time I saw Dawn I thought that she is young girl. Now when I have seen more DP saga, I say that Dawn looks like 15-16 yo. :)

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
First time I saw Dawn I thought that she is young girl. Now when I have seen more DP saga, I say that Dawn looks like 15-16 yo. :)
I'd say she seems a bit older than Ash myself haha

I'd give her around 13-14, a new teenager. How old is Brock? 'Cause I wouldn't agree that she'd look older than him XD

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
I'd say she seems a bit older than Ash myself haha

I'd give her around 13-14, a new teenager. How old is Brock? 'Cause I wouldn't agree that she'd look older than him XD

I think Brock looks like 17-20 yo so then Dawn isn't older than Brock. :)

Years
Hey Xeb, I think you should start some discussion topics.

Lets's do some picture discussions!

Young_Dawn.png

Look at Dawn there in kindergarten, so cute!

Dawn_Grand_Festival.png

Dawn's Sinnoh Grand Festival dress - I think it's the best of the dresses she wears for contests.

Dawn_PLL.png

Dawn's design on the now-defunct Pokemon Learning League website.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Hey Xeb, I think you should start some discussion topics.

Lets's do some picture discussions!

Young_Dawn.png

Look at Dawn there in kindergarten, so cute!

Dawn_Grand_Festival.png

Dawn's Sinnoh Grand Festival dress - I think it's the best of the dresses she wears for contests.
What episode was that baby picture from?

That dress fits Dawn perfectly. I find it that no words describe that dress when she wore it!

Isn't she wearing a Ponytail here?

Years
@Sector Revenge The kindergarten Dawn pic is from the 161st Diamond & Pearl episode - "Yes In Dee Dee, It's Dawn!"

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
What episode was that baby picture from?

That dress fits Dawn perfectly. I find it that no words describe that dress when she wore it!

Isn't she wearing a Ponytail here?

I do believe that this picture was shown when they were explaining Dawn's fear of Plusle and Minun for an upcoming contest match against the two with one of her many rivals. Whom was Dawn's best rival, in my opinion!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
Check this picture. I know you like it. :)

Thanks to Hikari for linking this picture.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Check this picture. I know you like it. :)

Spoiler:

Thanks to Hikari for linking this picture.

Ahah, is it bad that this was my screen saver for a while? My favourite outfit is the builder hat toddler! <3 Which is all your's?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
Yeah, I remember. :) That is wonderful thing! Well my favs are all contest outfit, princess outfits, swimsuits, pizza commercial outfit and meaby pyjama. Also Dawn with Buneary's ear furs is cute. <3 Looks like Dawn is flirting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back