Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

 
 
Thread Tools
  #51    
Old November 10th, 2011 (11:31 AM).
CureYoshiDarkness's Avatar
CureYoshiDarkness CureYoshiDarkness is offline
CATCH PHRASE!
  • Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Hoenn's Trumpet
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Posts: 1,094
I've been playing Green Hill Zone, City Escape and surprisingly Rooftop Run over and over as of late.
I just love Rooftop Run level as Modern Sonic, even though I've never played Unleashed. However, I still play it as Classic Sonic though.

Rumor time, Sonic Generation DLC, possible? Apparently, Casino Night Zone is possibly making a return soon.
__________________



Relevant Advertising!

  #52    
Old November 10th, 2011 (7:36 PM).
Cordelia Cordelia is offline
Banned
     
    Join Date: Aug 2011
    Nature: Sassy
    Posts: 9,753
    OK I suck. I was playing the original Sonic the Hedgehog and it took me 3 tries to beat the first boss! I am so out of practice XD
      #53    
    Old November 11th, 2011 (3:42 PM).
    assassinjay1229's Avatar
    assassinjay1229 assassinjay1229 is offline
    Im baaaack
       
      Join Date: Aug 2011
      Location: Wisfreakinconsin
      Age: 24
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Naughty
      Posts: 333
      So I figured i'm long overdue for a post in here

      Here is some of my horrible artwork
      Spoiler:
      Spoiler:


      Since I still don't have Sonic Generations, I thought of a new topic because of it.
      What Sonic Games have you not played, but would like too?

      for me that would be of course Sonic Generations, and the only other sonic game i've never played Sonic CD

      I'd like to adopt a black Chao, dont have a name for him yet though lol

      one last thng I noticed atleast one Sonic game has come out every year since '91, neat huh?
      __________________
      ♪I'm coming up now coming up now out of the blue
      These zombies in the park they're looking for my heart♪


      Pair: Saerith
        #54    
      Old November 14th, 2011 (7:06 PM).
      TwilightBlade's Avatar
      TwilightBlade TwilightBlade is offline
      All dreams are but another reality.
      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: May 2007
      Location: Florida
      Age: 25
      Gender: Female
      Posts: 6,674
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
      I'd like to spend 10 points on a Dark Green Chao pleaseee ^^ <3

      Has anyone played Sonic The Hedgehog PS3? That game was hilariously bad xD Every 2 minuets is a cut scene that takes 5 times longer to load than the cutscene itself. xD Game play itself was pretty fun though. ^^
      Sure! Would you like to give a name to your chao?

      Although I've played that, I barely remember it. It's like it erased itself from my memory. :P

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Yoshi-san View Post
      I've been playing Green Hill Zone, City Escape and surprisingly Rooftop Run over and over as of late.
      I just love Rooftop Run level as Modern Sonic, even though I've never played Unleashed. However, I still play it as Classic Sonic though.

      Rumor time, Sonic Generation DLC, possible? Apparently, Casino Night Zone is possibly making a return soon.
      I've been replaying stages over again too! I really wish that the pre-order DLC will become available in the near future. CZN has great music~

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by assassinjay1229 View Post
      So I figured i'm long overdue for a post in here

      Here is some of my horrible artwork
      Spoiler:
      Spoiler:


      Since I still don't have Sonic Generations, I thought of a new topic because of it.
      What Sonic Games have you not played, but would like too?

      for me that would be of course Sonic Generations, and the only other sonic game i've never played Sonic CD

      I'd like to adopt a black Chao, dont have a name for him yet though lol

      one last thng I noticed atleast one Sonic game has come out every year since '91, neat huh?
      Nice art! I like the Sonic Sez joke. :P

      Alright, and yeah, I'm sure one of the reasons why Sonic is still around because Sega does release at least one Sonic game a year.

      What Sonic Games have you not played, but would like too?
      I'd love to play Sonic Rush Adventure since I enjoyed the first Rush. I'd also like to play the M&S London Olympics game since Sega remixed Flying Battery, Crazy Gadget, etc.
      __________________
        #55    
      Old November 14th, 2011 (7:08 PM).
      Deadrocks's Avatar
      Deadrocks Deadrocks is offline
         
        Join Date: Nov 2011
        Location: Georgia
        Age: 26
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Lax
        Posts: 325
        I'd like to join! My favorite Sonic game is Sonic Adventure for the Dreamcast. I still own it! :D
        __________________

          #56    
        Old November 14th, 2011 (7:15 PM).
        TwilightBlade's Avatar
        TwilightBlade TwilightBlade is offline
        All dreams are but another reality.
        • Crystal Tier
         
        Join Date: May 2007
        Location: Florida
        Age: 25
        Gender: Female
        Posts: 6,674
        Sweet, but can you review the rules and fill out the form? :)

        Quote:
        1. All PokéCommunity and Other Clubs rules apply.
        2. Be courteous to other club members.
        3. Please use spoilers for unreleased games and endings.
        4. Insert the word "emerald" in your post to show you've read the rules.
        5. Sign up using this form:
        Username:
        Favorite Sonic Character(s):
        __________________
          #57    
        Old November 14th, 2011 (7:25 PM).
        Deadrocks's Avatar
        Deadrocks Deadrocks is offline
           
          Join Date: Nov 2011
          Location: Georgia
          Age: 26
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Lax
          Posts: 325
          Lulz. I did read the first post... I just missed that part. Ahaha. The emerald is my birthstone!
          Username: Deadrocks
          Favorite Sonic Character: Ashura
          __________________

            #58    
          Old November 14th, 2011 (8:08 PM). Edited November 17th, 2011 by Pokemaster1993.
          Pokemaster1993 Pokemaster1993 is offline
          Banned
             
            Join Date: Jul 2008
            Location: North NJ
            Age: 22
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Quiet
            Posts: 191
            Username: Pokemaster1993
            Favorite Sonic Character(s): Knuckles

            I'm not really into the Sonic games much, but it was a part of my childhood. I usually get Mario and Sonic at the Olympic (Winter) Games, and maybe a few others. Knuckles is my favorite character because I love how he guards the Master emerald.

            Also, I heard a lot of the Sonic fanbase is full of furries. :D
            *Is a furry*
              #59    
            Old November 23rd, 2011 (5:16 PM).
            Otherworld9)'s Avatar
            Otherworld9) Otherworld9) is offline
            Bard of Rage
               
              Join Date: Dec 2010
              Location: honk
              Age: 20
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Jolly
              Posts: 1,950
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by TwilightBlade View Post
              What Sonic Games have you not played, but would like too?
              I would like this chao please? I'm going to name it....Jojo.
              As for the topic....hmm....I haven't played Sonic Colors. My friends have played it and told me it was a great game for me to try, myself being a video game freak. Would love to play it some day, or just borrow it from a close relative some day.
              __________________
                #60    
              Old November 23rd, 2011 (9:27 PM).
              U.Flame's Avatar
              U.Flame U.Flame is offline
              Suuuper Busy
                 
                Join Date: Jun 2008
                Location: Sapphire City in future Hoenn
                Age: 21
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Jolly
                Posts: 1,254
                Nothing but the new Sonic games huh? I'm sorry, but I can't be a part of this any longer. I hate everything about everything about the new Sonic. I was hoping to talk about the comics, or hacks, or the good old ones, but everyone here cares only about the new ones. Maybe I'm just stuck in the past, but whatever the reason, I would like to quit this club without being rude. See ya!.
                __________________
                Hacks I'm working on:
                Pokemon Sapphire Hoenn's Rebirth - My own hack, making progress whenever possible.
                3rd Gen Multiplayer Project - Research and development, occasionally testing, sometimes with support.
                Pokemon Cursed/Creepy White - Group project, on hiatus for now with plans to return eventually.
                Animal Crossing Wild World playing as an animal - experimental, messing with models and textures

                Hacks I've worked on in the past:
                Pokemon Ruby Destiny Broken Timeline (pre-reboot) - Assisted with maps
                Pokemon HeartGold Prince Boo Edition - Experimental project with three small changes. Made at the request of YouTube LPer PrinceBoo21.

                Been super busy with work, life, and laptop problems. Hopefully I can get back into it soon, I fear I'm already rusty. Meanwhile I'm considering writing some of my hacks as a series of fanfics.

                Times I've been ninja'd: 18
                Times I've ninja'd people: 3
                  #61    
                Old November 26th, 2011 (9:01 PM).
                TwilightBlade's Avatar
                TwilightBlade TwilightBlade is offline
                All dreams are but another reality.
                • Crystal Tier
                 
                Join Date: May 2007
                Location: Florida
                Age: 25
                Gender: Female
                Posts: 6,674
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Deadrocks View Post
                Lulz. I did read the first post... I just missed that part. Ahaha. The emerald is my birthstone!
                Username: Deadrocks
                Favorite Sonic Character: Ashura ;)
                Welcome to the club!
                Ooo Ashura? He's quite popular... kinda like Missingno. :)
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Pokemaster1993 View Post
                Username: Pokemaster1993
                Favorite Sonic Character(s): Knuckles

                I'm not really into the Sonic games much, but it was a part of my childhood. I usually get Mario and Sonic at the Olympic (Winter) Games, and maybe a few others. Knuckles is my favorite character because I love how he guards the Master emerald.

                Also, I heard a lot of the Sonic fanbase is full of furries. :D
                *Is a furry*
                Thanks for joining and welcome. ^^
                Sonic was a big part of my childhood.
                Are you getting the London Olympic Games?

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Otherworld9) View Post
                I would like this chao please? I'm going to name it....Jojo.
                As for the topic....hmm....I haven't played Sonic Colors. My friends have played it and told me it was a great game for me to try, myself being a video game freak. Would love to play it some day, or just borrow it from a close relative some day.
                Sure, added~
                Sonic Colors would be one to pick up if you want to see how Sonic's fares in the modern era. :3

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by U_Flame View Post
                Nothing but the new Sonic games huh? I'm sorry, but I can't be a part of this any longer. I hate everything about everything about the new Sonic. I was hoping to talk about the comics, or hacks, or the good old ones, but everyone here cares only about the new ones. Maybe I'm just stuck in the past, but whatever the reason, I would like to quit this club without being rude. See ya!.
                You are welcome here regardless of your stance on certain aspects of Sonic. If you're a fan, you're a fan. Young or old, modern or retro, video game or comics, Amy or Sally, etc XD; We all like the Sonic series. I'm sorry to hear that. I have removed you then. ^^;
                __________________
                  #62    
                Old November 26th, 2011 (9:08 PM).
                Cordelia Cordelia is offline
                Banned
                   
                  Join Date: Aug 2011
                  Nature: Sassy
                  Posts: 9,753
                  NEW TOPIC!

                  Do you own any Sonic merchandise?

                  I wish I did =( I want a Sonic plushie XD
                    #63    
                  Old November 27th, 2011 (6:22 AM).
                  Otherworld9)'s Avatar
                  Otherworld9) Otherworld9) is offline
                  Bard of Rage
                     
                    Join Date: Dec 2010
                    Location: honk
                    Age: 20
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Jolly
                    Posts: 1,950
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Mac of York View Post
                    NEW TOPIC!

                    Do you own any Sonic merchandise?

                    I wish I did =( I want a Sonic plushie XD
                    We used to have a chao plushie.......it got old after the years and then got lost when we moved to Florida.
                    __________________
                      #64    
                    Old November 28th, 2011 (11:53 PM). Edited December 2nd, 2011 by assassinjay1229.
                    assassinjay1229's Avatar
                    assassinjay1229 assassinjay1229 is offline
                    Im baaaack
                       
                      Join Date: Aug 2011
                      Location: Wisfreakinconsin
                      Age: 24
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Naughty
                      Posts: 333
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Mac of York View Post
                      NEW TOPIC!

                      Do you own any Sonic merchandise?

                      I wish I did =( I want a Sonic plushie XD
                      Well i own a 10in Classic Sonic figure (its freakin huge lol), an 8in fully articulated Modern Sonic figure, and a set of 3in figures of Classic Sonic, Classic Super Sonic, Classic Tails, Classic Knuckles, Classic Metal Sonic, and Classic Amy (SEGA should have never changed her clrassic looks less annoying XD)

                      I was away from PC (and teh internetz as a whole) for a while, thought i could use a brake XD. I finally got Sonic Generations (Xbox360) and I LOVE IT!!!!!!! The level design is excellent, and the music is for the most part flawless i especially like the new mixes for "Escape From the City (City Escape)" and "Open Your Heart" < my fav sonic songs BTW. Beating the rival battles on hard was kinda a pain (Shadow >.<) but it was worth it now my Xbox avatar can be dressed like Classic eggman =P my only problem with this game was that the story is REALLY SHORT.
                      __________________
                      ♪I'm coming up now coming up now out of the blue
                      These zombies in the park they're looking for my heart♪


                      Pair: Saerith
                        #65    
                      Old November 29th, 2011 (3:23 AM).
                      Otherworld9)'s Avatar
                      Otherworld9) Otherworld9) is offline
                      Bard of Rage
                         
                        Join Date: Dec 2010
                        Location: honk
                        Age: 20
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Jolly
                        Posts: 1,950
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by assassinjay1229 View Post

                        Well i own a 10in Classic Sonic figure (its freakin huge lol), an 8in fully articulated Modern Sonic figure, and a set of 3in figures of Classic Sonic, Classic Super Sonic, Classic Tails, Classic Knuckles, Classic Metal Sonic, and Classic Amy (SEGA should have never changed her clrassic looks less annoying XD)

                        I was away from PC (and teh internetz as a whole) for a while, thought i could use a brake XD. I finally got Sonic Generations (Xbox360) and I LOVE IT!!!!!!! The level design is excellent, and the music is for the most part flawless i especially like the new mixes for "Escape From the City (City Escape)" abd "Open Your Heart" < my fav sonic songs BTW. Beating the rival battles on hard was kinda a pain (Shadow >.<) but it was worth it now my Xbox avatar can be dressed like Classic eggnan =P my only problem with this game is that the story is REALLY SHORT.
                        I find Amy annoying too. :]
                        Isn't Sonic Generations the game where it's changed to be 3-D? Was it easy to move in a 2-D plain when it looks so 3-D like? I only heard about the game....
                        __________________
                          #66    
                        Old November 30th, 2011 (8:37 PM).
                        TwilightBlade's Avatar
                        TwilightBlade TwilightBlade is offline
                        All dreams are but another reality.
                        • Crystal Tier
                         
                        Join Date: May 2007
                        Location: Florida
                        Age: 25
                        Gender: Female
                        Posts: 6,674
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Mac of York View Post
                        NEW TOPIC!

                        Do you own any Sonic merchandise?

                        I wish I did =( I want a Sonic plushie XD
                        You should get one online then! :)

                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Otherworld9) View Post
                        We used to have a chao plushie.......it got old after the years and then got lost when we moved to Florida.
                        Oh noes! I can't say I know that feeling since I've never moved. I do sometimes lose toys when I clean my room. Counter-productive, I know. :(
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by assassinjay1229 View Post


                        Well i own a 10in Classic Sonic figure (its freakin huge lol), an 8in fully articulated Modern Sonic figure, and a set of 3in figures of Classic Sonic, Classic Super Sonic, Classic Tails, Classic Knuckles, Classic Metal Sonic, and Classic Amy (SEGA should have never changed her clrassic looks less annoying XD)

                        I was away from PC (and teh internetz as a whole) for a while, thought i could use a brake XD. I finally got Sonic Generations (Xbox360) and I LOVE IT!!!!!!! The level design is excellent, and the music is for the most part flawless i especially like the new mixes for "Escape From the City (City Escape)" abd "Open Your Heart" < my fav sonic songs BTW. Beating the rival battles on hard was kinda a pain (Shadow >.<) but it was worth it now my Xbox avatar can be dressed like Classic eggnan =P my only problem with this game is that the story is REALLY SHORT.
                        That's quite the figurine collection! Classic Amy looks so... idk 80s? I don't care much for her character recently. She's alright in the comics. xD;

                        Welcome back! I wonder if PSN will get any kind of avatar or accessory for Home. :P

                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Otherworld9) View Post
                        I find Amy annoying too. :]
                        Isn't Sonic Generations the game where it's changed to be 3-D? Was it easy to move in a 2-D plain when it looks so 3-D like? I only heard about the game....
                        You mean 3D TVs? I haven't tried it yet. I've heard good things about it, though. I don't think the 3D is necessary on the handheld version. :P

                        Do you own any Sonic merchandise?
                        I have 2 Sonic plushies - Sonic and Tails! I was given the Sonic doll after winning the PBR tournament at Gamestop several years ago. How did the employee know I was a Sonic fan, idk. :P I bought the Tails doll online. I'm hoping to add more, especially a Shadow doll. ;s;

                        Here's a pic of them.

                        __________________
                          #67    
                        Old December 1st, 2011 (3:33 AM).
                        Otherworld9)'s Avatar
                        Otherworld9) Otherworld9) is offline
                        Bard of Rage
                           
                          Join Date: Dec 2010
                          Location: honk
                          Age: 20
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Jolly
                          Posts: 1,950
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by TwilightBlade View Post
                          Do you own any Sonic merchandise?
                          I have 2 Sonic plushies - Sonic and Tails! I was given the Sonic doll after winning the PBR tournament at Gamestop several years ago. How did the employee know I was a Sonic fan, idk. I bought the Tails doll online. I'm hoping to add more, especially a Shadow doll. ;s;

                          Here's a pic of them.

                          Shadow? That's one of my favorite characters...so that would be my first plushie I would get if I were to get one....along with Silver of course. Those plushies are adorable though. :3
                          __________________
                            #68    
                          Old December 1st, 2011 (7:35 AM).
                          Mew~'s Avatar
                          Mew~ Mew~ is offline
                          THE HOST IS BROKEN
                          • Gold Tier
                           
                          Join Date: Mar 2009
                          Posts: 4,165
                          Do you own any Sonic merchandise?
                          Not a lot if I'm honest. I've a few figures from when I was smaller. I've only really got a Tails plush from GAME and a Shadow Plush from Toys R Us.
                          __________________
                          There was nothing. Followed by everything. Swirling, burning specks of creation that circled life-giving suns. And then we reached to the light.

                            #69    
                          Old December 2nd, 2011 (9:15 PM). Edited December 3rd, 2011 by assassinjay1229.
                          assassinjay1229's Avatar
                          assassinjay1229 assassinjay1229 is offline
                          Im baaaack
                             
                            Join Date: Aug 2011
                            Location: Wisfreakinconsin
                            Age: 24
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Naughty
                            Posts: 333
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Otherworld9) View Post
                            I find Amy annoying too. :]
                            Isn't Sonic Generations the game where it's changed to be 3-D? Was it easy to move in a 2-D plain when it looks so 3-D like? I only heard about the game....
                            Like blade i'm not too sure what you mean but if you meant it having 3D models on a 2D plain then the gane play is fine it just takes a little getting used to but i played Sonic 4 ep.1 a while ago and that also has a 3D model on the 2D levels so i really didnt have any problems
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by TwilightBlade View Post
                            That's quite the figurine collection! Classic Amy looks so... idk 80s? I don't care much for her character recently. She's alright in the comics. xD;

                            Welcome back! I wonder if PSN will get any kind of avatar or accessory for Home. :P
                            Lol she does look pretty 80's, and i haven't really read any of the comics yet i've mostly watched the cartoons and anime :P. Do you know any sites with scans of the comics?

                            It'd be cool if they did, and Home does have the same things as Xbox for Sonic Adventure (a shirt, and Sonics shoes). I'd probably get Sonic Generations on PS3 if they did, and the only reason i didn't get it for PS3 in the first place was because Gamestop was sold out on black friday:( and i had to get it for Xbox instead i couldn't pass up getting the game for only $30 lol
                            Quote:
                            Do you own any Sonic merchandise?
                            I have 2 Sonic plushies - Sonic and Tails! I was given the Sonic doll after winning the PBR tournament at Gamestop several years ago. How did the employee know I was a Sonic fan, idk. :P I bought the Tails doll online. I'm hoping to add more, especially a Shadow doll. ;s;

                            Here's a pic of them.

                            I want those plushies 8D well maybe not the Tails one :P and Shadow is like my favorite i need to get something of him

                            Here's a pic of my figurines (my little brother is "hiding" under his Pokemon blanket because i told him to get out of the shot and that was his 5 y/o solution lol)

                            And here's my Xbox avatar wearing the SA clothes (classic eggman pic coming soon it looks hilarious XD)

                            __________________
                            ♪I'm coming up now coming up now out of the blue
                            These zombies in the park they're looking for my heart♪


                            Pair: Saerith
                              #70    
                            Old December 3rd, 2011 (4:29 AM).
                            Otherworld9)'s Avatar
                            Otherworld9) Otherworld9) is offline
                            Bard of Rage
                               
                              Join Date: Dec 2010
                              Location: honk
                              Age: 20
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Jolly
                              Posts: 1,950
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by assassinjay1229 View Post
                              Like blade i'm not too sure what you mean but if you meant it having 3D models on a 2D plain then the gane play is fine it just takes a little getting used to but i played Sonic 4 ep.1 a while ago and that also has a 3D model on the 2D levels so i really didnt have any problems

                              I want those plushies 8D well maybe not the Tails one and Shadow is like my favorite i need to get something of him

                              Here's a pic of my figurines (my little brother is "hiding" under his Pokemon blanket because i told him to get out of the shot and that was his 5 y/o solution lol)

                              And here's my Xbox avatar wearing the SA clothes (classic eggman pic coming soon it looks hilarious XD)
                              Yeah, the 3-D model on a 2-D plain....I got many different answers too....

                              Shadow is amazing, and I used to have that pokemon blanket before. XD Well, that's some good figurines actually. I got none....
                              __________________
                                #71    
                              Old December 10th, 2011 (12:45 AM). Edited December 10th, 2011 by assassinjay1229.
                              assassinjay1229's Avatar
                              assassinjay1229 assassinjay1229 is offline
                              Im baaaack
                                 
                                Join Date: Aug 2011
                                Location: Wisfreakinconsin
                                Age: 24
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Naughty
                                Posts: 333
                                Apparently Sonic Team (SEGA) are already developing the next sonic game entitled "Sonic Dimentions" you can read a little about it here personally I hope it wont be a Wii U exclusive because I dont plan on getting one and the Wii had too many Sonic exclusives IMO. I've also heard that Sonic 4 ep.2 is supposed to be released at some point next year. I'll see if I can find anymore info on that though.

                                Oh and heres the pic of my avatar wearing the Classic Eggman suit, and it even has the little cape on back lol, and BTW in my earlier post i forgot to mention that you also need to beat all of the acrual bosses on hard aswell as the three rival battles in order too obtain all three pieces of the suit :P

                                Spoiler:
                                __________________
                                ♪I'm coming up now coming up now out of the blue
                                These zombies in the park they're looking for my heart♪


                                Pair: Saerith
                                  #72    
                                Old December 11th, 2011 (3:21 PM).
                                Starway's Avatar
                                Starway Starway is offline
                                Artist and Gamer
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jun 2007
                                  Location: United States
                                  Age: 22
                                  Gender: Female
                                  Nature: Timid
                                  Posts: 387
                                  Username: Starway
                                  Favorite Sonic Character(s):Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles TEAM SONIC YEAH.

                                  What is your favorite Sonic video game? Sonic Adventure 2 Battle forever my favorite.
                                  Are you looking forward to any upcoming Sonic video games? Well Generations was great but as for Sonic 4 I'm meh about.
                                  How has the Sonic series influenced your life? Helped me get through the tough times of life and never gave up cause of him. Also got me in to drawing again.

                                  Emerald? o3o
                                  __________________

                                  ::. Visit my deviantART page here .:: ::. Practice makes perfect .::
                                    #73    
                                  Old December 14th, 2011 (4:01 PM).
                                  Otherworld9)'s Avatar
                                  Otherworld9) Otherworld9) is offline
                                  Bard of Rage
                                     
                                    Join Date: Dec 2010
                                    Location: honk
                                    Age: 20
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Jolly
                                    Posts: 1,950
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Starway View Post
                                    Username: Starway
                                    Favorite Sonic Character(s):Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles TEAM SONIC YEAH.

                                    What is your favorite Sonic video game? Sonic Adventure 2 Battle forever my favorite.
                                    Are you looking forward to any upcoming Sonic video games? Well Generations was great but as for Sonic 4 I'm meh about.
                                    How has the Sonic series influenced your life? Helped me get through the tough times of life and never gave up cause of him. Also got me in to drawing again.

                                    Emerald? o3o
                                    Eh, you're in.....don't know where the Owner went to comfirm it but.....you're in the club since you did the SU, which is the main thing.

                                    As for the Eggman suit, I find it very cool. I don't got an Xbox so....can't do anything of that.
                                    __________________
                                      #74    
                                    Old December 14th, 2011 (10:16 PM).
                                    TwilightBlade's Avatar
                                    TwilightBlade TwilightBlade is offline
                                    All dreams are but another reality.
                                    • Crystal Tier
                                     
                                    Join Date: May 2007
                                    Location: Florida
                                    Age: 25
                                    Gender: Female
                                    Posts: 6,674
                                    @assassinjay1229: AW YEAH I used to have that Pokemon blanket too. Shame I never got a Sonic pillow like I wanted. XD;

                                    @Starway: Welcome to the club, hun! -huggles-

                                    Speaking of XBLA...

                                    Are you going to purchase the re-release of Sonic CD?
                                    Some basic information: Sonic CD is available from Xbox LIVE Arcade for the Xbox 360 for 400 Microsoft Points, the PlayStation Network in Europe for $5.00/£3.59/€4.49 /AUD$6.25 and iPhone, iPod touch, iPad for $4.99/AUD$5.49/Euro $3.99/UK £2.99. Sonic CD will be released on the PlayStation Network in America on 20th December and for Android and Windows Phone 7 devices in the New Year.

                                    5 bucks is a deal. Sega is providing us something to play with as they work on Episode 2 (gonna be discussed more after CD releases everywhere) and maybe address the rumored Sonic Dimensions. o/
                                    __________________
                                      #75    
                                    Old December 15th, 2011 (3:30 AM).
                                    Otherworld9)'s Avatar
                                    Otherworld9) Otherworld9) is offline
                                    Bard of Rage
                                       
                                      Join Date: Dec 2010
                                      Location: honk
                                      Age: 20
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Jolly
                                      Posts: 1,950
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by TwilightBlade View Post
                                      Are you going to purchase the re-release of Sonic CD?
                                      Probably, since it's something to look foward to. I have no Xbox, nor ipod or iphones, nor playstation 3, but I might be able to put it on the windows 7 devices and others. Just wondering when I'll get the other main devices though...Xbox or PLaystation 3....
                                      __________________
                                       
                                      Quick Reply

                                      Sponsored Links
                                      Thread Tools

                                      Posting Rules
                                      You may not post new threads
                                      You may not post replies
                                      You may not post attachments
                                      You may not edit your posts

                                      BB code is On
                                      Smilies are On
                                      [IMG] code is On
                                      HTML code is Off

                                      Forum Jump


                                      All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:26 PM.