• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Pokemon Master N

Champion Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2012
My dragonite is lvl 56
You can catch a dratini from Cave of Desting 2F by Surf or Good Rod
I caught it with a Net Ball
Then give it Exp share
Then make other pokemons fight with wild pokemons
Your dratini will level up and evolve into dragonair
At lvl 55 it will evolve into Dragonite
I will recommend to remove that Zangoose
Can you list your whole team

Thanks for the info!

EDIT: Dratini is taking a long time to train,
if you aren't going to use your D'nite would you mind trading it to me?

There is one in wichus signiter, try that.

I lost against the Torxia League... again!
My team:
lv. 90 Nidoking
lv. 91 Arceus
lv. 93 Weavile
lv. 90 Zangoose
lv. 91 Empoleon
lv. 92 Celebi

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2016
I have a question. Where can I get an upgrade. Priliminarily because when I try going to the lab in the place where you first fight team raptor, I can never actully obtain the upgrade, and it just gives the message. Can anyone give me a pointer or two?

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
I have a question. Where can I get an upgrade. Priliminarily because when I try going to the lab in the place where you first fight team raptor, I can never actully obtain the upgrade, and it just gives the message. Can anyone give me a pointer or two?

It happens with me also
I think as the message says about Porygon
You should have a porygon in your team

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Do I need to beat the pokemon leauge to gain access to it? Or do I just surf?

Finally found it
Go to Cosmo Instiute in Daystrait Port,Torxia
I have beaten GAIA Wings two times but not league
So i can get it now also

Pokemon Master N

Champion Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2012
I recommend if you try to beat the league 90-94 at least and 95+ comfort zone, BEING OVERLEVELED IS NOT AN OPTION!

GatlingIza

Greetle bust
Years
L guy190......

HM Waterfall is in MT.iris

Nothing appear in Cave Of Origin.....went I go to The Deepest of the cave only a wrote it says:"Only a Legendary Trainer can see item in this cave" or something like that.....yes i open up a portal to shadow dimension but what......my characther doesn't walk...it freeze in there FOREVER....

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2014
Is there a way to evolve Togetic in this game? It kind of stinks to keep it at that form.

This game definitely gets harder later in the game, I just beat the Gaia Wing members, whose Pokemon are 60+, and my team is around 54-56 in level D:

Pokemon Master N

Champion Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2012
Is there a way to evolve Togetic in this game? It kind of stinks to keep it at that form.

This game definitely gets harder later in the game, I just beat the Gaia Wing members, whose Pokemon are 60+, and my team is around 54-56 in level D:
You should go train to lv. 70+, since the next battle you battle Darkrai or Cresselia (lv. 40), then Palkia or Dialga (lv.70) then a guy(forgot his name) with lv. 72+ pokemon then Arceus(lv.80). Yes, these are straight after the Gia wings.

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012

To evolve Togetic use Sunstone
I hope you have the walkthrough of the game
When you go to Raptor Shrine make sure you have a pokemon who learned or can learn earthquake to fight Arceus
When you are about to go Raptor Shrine post here

I will tell you how to defeat/catch Arceuse
I caught it just by an ultraball and only wasted one before
After you evolve togetic into togekiss( i have one ) go to move relearner and make it relearn moves like air slash and aura sphere to it
After you beat Gaia Wings you have to beat the gym leader at Peak of Destiny
Then lance will appear
Talk to him he will take you to Raptor Shrine( before that heal up )
You will have to fight two lvl.70, Reynold lvl.72+,
arceus lvl 80

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2014
You should go train to lv. 70+, since the next battle you battle Darkrai or Cresselia (lv. 40), then Palkia or Dialga (lv.70) then a guy(forgot his name) with lv. 72+ pokemon then Arceus(lv.80). Yes, these are straight after the Gia wings.
God... Damn.

To evolve Togetic use Sunstone
I hope you have the walkthrough of the game
When you go to Raptor Shrine make sure you have a pokemon who learned or can learn earthquake to fight Arceus
When you are about to go Raptor Shrine post here

I will tell you how to defeat/catch Arceuse
I caught it just by an ultraball and only wasted one before
After you evolve togetic into togekiss( i have one ) go to move relearner and make it relearn moves like air slash and aura sphere to it
After you beat Gaia Wings you have to beat the gym leader at Peak of Destiny
Then lance will appear
Talk to him he will take you to Raptor Shrine( before that heal up )
You will have to fight two lvl.70, Reynold lvl.72+,
arceus lvl 80
Thank you. I never thought I'd use those sunstones. :P
I think at this point my best option is to backtrack and make sure I didn't miss any good items/TMs, because I still have yet to find earthquake in the game.

Pokemon Master N

Champion Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2012
I think at this point my best option is to backtrack and make sure I didn't miss any good items/TMs, because I still have yet to find earthquake in the game.

Actually, earthquake is found INSIDE Raptor Shrine. So finding Earthquake is not an option. Although you can find Blizzard in 1 of the snowy routes and Surf... well you should have a Surfer and Surf by now.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2014
funnyfunfunmoo that is the greatist troll post I've seen all day.

Currently, I'm battling arceus. I lost the first time because I didn't really understand the attack pattern and I was outsped and killed (my team is still at level 56, btw). This time around, I have a plan, however.

On a side note, I found the final member of the Chas Sixteen to be rediculously easy, even though I was vastly under-leveled compared to him. I swept over half his team by spamming dig with Garchomp D:

Back