Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

TrollandToad.com
 
 
Thread Tools
  #51    
Old December 16th, 2011 (3:25 PM).
Otherworld9)'s Avatar
Otherworld9) Otherworld9) is offline
Bard of Rage
     
    Join Date: Dec 2010
    Location: honk
    Age: 20
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Jolly
    Posts: 1,950
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Houndoomed View Post
    Weavile needs to be drugged up to have decent defense.


    Zeus
    It does, since its the only thing stopping me from naming it the best killer out there really....

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by greg0915 View Post
    With a Jolly nature and Max IV's it has 383 Spe and 339 Atk at Lv.100. Through in Low Kick, STAB Ice Shard, Ice Punch and Night Slash and you get a pretty lethal killer! Low Kick will OHKO Heatran and you wouldn't fancy any Psychic, Dragon or Flying Types chances!
    Weavile does! Especially being a dual ice/dark type, it can KO the tough dragons. :3
    __________________

    Relevant Advertising!

      #52    
    Old December 16th, 2011 (3:26 PM).
    greg0915's Avatar
    greg0915 greg0915 is offline
    Tomorrow is a new day
    • Gold Tier
     
    Join Date: Feb 2011
    Location: England
    Age: 23
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Jolly
    Posts: 546
    I can't stand shiny Weavile! I mean Pink and Yellow!!!.......... For a Dark type!!!
    __________________
      #53    
    Old December 16th, 2011 (3:28 PM).
    Houndoomed's Avatar
    Houndoomed Houndoomed is offline
    Battle Master
    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: Nov 2011
    Location: Iron Island
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Jolly
    Posts: 887
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by greg0915 View Post
    I can't stand shiny Weavile! I mean Pink and Yellow!!!.......... For a Dark type!!!
    100% agreed. I prefer all pokemon non shiny for that matter.

    Zeus
    __________________
    ~~~{Check out my Trade Thread Here!}~~~
    ~~~{PM or VM for 6v6 Battles FC: 3969-6341-2529}~~~
      #54    
    Old December 16th, 2011 (3:30 PM).
    Otherworld9)'s Avatar
    Otherworld9) Otherworld9) is offline
    Bard of Rage
       
      Join Date: Dec 2010
      Location: honk
      Age: 20
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Jolly
      Posts: 1,950
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by greg0915 View Post
      I can't stand shiny Weavile! I mean Pink and Yellow!!!.......... For a Dark type!!!
      You are definitely right: I mean, look at them....pink and yellow reminds me pretty much of Smoochum and psychic/electric types. I don't mind a pink and yellow Weavile except the fact that not only are pink and yellow my very least favorite colors, but if you do face a shiny Weavile, you'd find it hard to believe it's a dark type you're facing.

      __________________
        #55    
      Old December 16th, 2011 (3:38 PM).
      greg0915's Avatar
      greg0915 greg0915 is offline
      Tomorrow is a new day
      • Gold Tier
       
      Join Date: Feb 2011
      Location: England
      Age: 23
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Jolly
      Posts: 546
      Dark Type shiny sprites that I like:
      __________________
        #56    
      Old December 16th, 2011 (3:51 PM).
      miltankRancher's Avatar
      miltankRancher miltankRancher is offline
      Mega Ampharos is the one.
         
        Join Date: May 2010
        Location: Philippines
        Age: 22
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Jolly
        Posts: 3,953
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Otherworld9) View Post
        You are definitely right: I mean, look at them....pink and yellow reminds me pretty much of Smoochum and psychic/electric types. I don't mind a pink and yellow Weavile except the fact that not only are pink and yellow my very least favorite colors, but if you do face a shiny Weavile, you'd find it hard to believe it's a dark type you're facing.

        In all honesty, the shiny weavile lost its darkyness and nastiness.

        I like Zorua and zoroark's shiny form. It's like they are burning with an.... Internal eternal fire.
        __________________

        I am a Roleplayer


        ...and I am PROUD of it.
        Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
          #57    
        Old December 16th, 2011 (4:05 PM).
        Houndoomed's Avatar
        Houndoomed Houndoomed is offline
        Battle Master
        • Crystal Tier
         
        Join Date: Nov 2011
        Location: Iron Island
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Jolly
        Posts: 887
        There are many pokemon, two in particular, that I think should have been dark types. I love and use these two all the time. Both of them have dark moves in their sets and have that look of savageness and coolness that all Dark types should have.

        Ursaring is a single Normal classification which sees like a waste to me, wouldn't it be cool to have had a Normal/Dark type?

        Scizor would need to retain his Bug type status obviously but could have easily been Dark over steel for the second one, he learns pursuit too naturally.

        Here is what I would have liked them to look like.


        Other Pokemon that Zeus thinks should be Dark: Toxicroak, Donphan, Gliscor.

        Just my thoughts

        Zeus
        __________________
        ~~~{Check out my Trade Thread Here!}~~~
        ~~~{PM or VM for 6v6 Battles FC: 3969-6341-2529}~~~
          #58    
        Old December 16th, 2011 (4:36 PM).
        Otherworld9)'s Avatar
        Otherworld9) Otherworld9) is offline
        Bard of Rage
           
          Join Date: Dec 2010
          Location: honk
          Age: 20
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Jolly
          Posts: 1,950
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by greg0915 View Post
          Dark Type shiny sprites that I like:
          Ooh...shiny sprites! Thank you so much...I will use them for those who want shinies. YOU CAN CLAIM SHINY POKEMON...if you all didn't know. For starters, if they're one of these, you're in luck. If not then....you're getting a bigger avatar, but shiny nevertheless.

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by miltankRancher View Post
          I like Zorua and zoroark's shiny form. It's like they are burning with an.... Internal eternal fire.
          I love their shiny form, with the blue flame and awesome color scheme.

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Houndoomed View Post
          There are many pokemon, two in particular, that I think should have been dark types. I love and use these two all the time. Both of them have dark moves in their sets and have that look of savageness and coolness that all Dark types should have.

          Ursaring is a single Normal classification which sees like a waste to me, wouldn't it be cool to have had a Normal/Dark type?

          Scizor would need to retain his Bug type status obviously but could have easily been Dark over steel for the second one, he learns pursuit too naturally.

          Here is what I would have liked them to look like.


          Other Pokemon that Zeus thinks should be Dark: Toxicroak, Donphan, Gliscor.

          Just my thoughts

          Zeus
          I agree with you, especially with the Ursaring and the Gliscor. Both have dark-type looks and schemes in them, and may learn a few move or two. Scizor...it's fine, don't really matter much, and Toxicroak I agree with you. and Donphan looks like one, yet I'm not sure it can attack like one....
          __________________
            #59    
          Old December 16th, 2011 (4:44 PM).
          Houndoomed's Avatar
          Houndoomed Houndoomed is offline
          Battle Master
          • Crystal Tier
           
          Join Date: Nov 2011
          Location: Iron Island
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Jolly
          Posts: 887
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Otherworld9) View Post
          Donphan looks like one, yet I'm not sure it can attack like one....

          He learns the same amount of Dark moves as he does Ground moves though. He has Assurance and Knock off in his move set along with Magnatude and Eathquake. Perfect ground/ Dark type.

          Zeus
          __________________
          ~~~{Check out my Trade Thread Here!}~~~
          ~~~{PM or VM for 6v6 Battles FC: 3969-6341-2529}~~~
            #60    
          Old December 16th, 2011 (5:01 PM).
          Otherworld9)'s Avatar
          Otherworld9) Otherworld9) is offline
          Bard of Rage
             
            Join Date: Dec 2010
            Location: honk
            Age: 20
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Jolly
            Posts: 1,950
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Houndoomed View Post
            He learns the same amount of Dark moves as he does Ground moves though. He has Assurance and Knock off in his move set along with Magnatude and Eathquake. Perfect ground/ Dark type.

            Zeus
            Oh, then in that case, it might be considered one. Was just lazy to check up on his moves. XD But if his movepool is mostly of ground and dark, half half basically, then it can be changed to Dark Type, no questions asked. I wonder why it wasn't, but they have their reasons...
            __________________
              #61    
            Old December 16th, 2011 (6:38 PM).
            Houndoomed's Avatar
            Houndoomed Houndoomed is offline
            Battle Master
            • Crystal Tier
             
            Join Date: Nov 2011
            Location: Iron Island
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Jolly
            Posts: 887
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Otherworld9) View Post
            Oh, then in that case, it might be considered one. Was just lazy to check up on his moves. XD But if his movepool is mostly of ground and dark, half half basically, then it can be changed to Dark Type, no questions asked. I wonder why it wasn't, but they have their reasons...
            If the members of this club had their way, all pokemon would be Dark, Im pretty sure they distribute the type evenly across the pokedex. But its nice to think what could have been.

            Zeus
            __________________
            ~~~{Check out my Trade Thread Here!}~~~
            ~~~{PM or VM for 6v6 Battles FC: 3969-6341-2529}~~~
              #62    
            Old December 17th, 2011 (3:06 AM).
            miltankRancher's Avatar
            miltankRancher miltankRancher is offline
            Mega Ampharos is the one.
               
              Join Date: May 2010
              Location: Philippines
              Age: 22
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Jolly
              Posts: 3,953
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Houndoomed View Post
              There are many pokemon, two in particular, that I think should have been dark types. I love and use these two all the time. Both of them have dark moves in their sets and have that look of savageness and coolness that all Dark types should have.

              Ursaring is a single Normal classification which sees like a waste to me, wouldn't it be cool to have had a Normal/Dark type?

              Scizor would need to retain his Bug type status obviously but could have easily been Dark over steel for the second one, he learns pursuit too naturally.

              Here is what I would have liked them to look like.


              Other Pokemon that Zeus thinks should be Dark: Toxicroak, Donphan, Gliscor.

              Just my thoughts

              Zeus
              true true. Up to Diamond, i thought Scizor was part Dark and not bug. My life is a lie.
              __________________

              I am a Roleplayer


              ...and I am PROUD of it.
              Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
                #63    
              Old December 17th, 2011 (4:10 AM).
              Otherworld9)'s Avatar
              Otherworld9) Otherworld9) is offline
              Bard of Rage
                 
                Join Date: Dec 2010
                Location: honk
                Age: 20
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Jolly
                Posts: 1,950
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by miltankRancher View Post
                true true. Up to Diamond, i thought Scizor was part Dark and not bug. My life is a lie.
                Don't worry, I thought it was a Dark/Steel too since winged pokemon already have the ability to fly without having the FLYING type on them. Would have made better sense to make it Steel/Dark, but eh....as for the cake is a lie, nah....my life was a lie too at some points. XD
                __________________
                  #64    
                Old December 17th, 2011 (6:01 AM).
                miltankRancher's Avatar
                miltankRancher miltankRancher is offline
                Mega Ampharos is the one.
                   
                  Join Date: May 2010
                  Location: Philippines
                  Age: 22
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Jolly
                  Posts: 3,953
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Otherworld9) View Post
                  Don't worry, I thought it was a Dark/Steel too since winged pokemon already have the ability to fly without having the FLYING type on them. Would have made better sense to make it Steel/Dark, but eh....as for the cake is a lie, nah....my life was a lie too at some points. XD
                  GF keeps on trolling us with them types. I mean, look. Scizor is all darky and stuff. It learns a Technician-boosted Pursuit, for arceus' sake.
                  __________________

                  I am a Roleplayer


                  ...and I am PROUD of it.
                  Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
                    #65    
                  Old December 17th, 2011 (6:28 AM).
                  Otherworld9)'s Avatar
                  Otherworld9) Otherworld9) is offline
                  Bard of Rage
                     
                    Join Date: Dec 2010
                    Location: honk
                    Age: 20
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Jolly
                    Posts: 1,950
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by miltankRancher View Post
                    GF keeps on trolling us with them types. I mean, look. Scizor is all darky and stuff. It learns a Technician-boosted Pursuit, for arceus' sake.
                    Yeah, he does. XD Like Zeus stated, I think most other pokemon should be dark too. Toxicroak is a good exception, having the color scheme and dark moves. Gliscor, being Nocturnal and having that beast look, and many others.
                    __________________
                      #66    
                    Old December 17th, 2011 (7:38 AM).
                    greg0915's Avatar
                    greg0915 greg0915 is offline
                    Tomorrow is a new day
                    • Gold Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Feb 2011
                    Location: England
                    Age: 23
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Jolly
                    Posts: 546
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Houndoomed View Post
                    There are many pokemon, two in particular, that I think should have been dark types. I love and use these two all the time. Both of them have dark moves in their sets and have that look of savageness and coolness that all Dark types should have.

                    Ursaring is a single Normal classification which sees like a waste to me, wouldn't it be cool to have had a Normal/Dark type?

                    Scizor would need to retain his Bug type status obviously but could have easily been Dark over steel for the second one, he learns pursuit too naturally.

                    Here is what I would have liked them to look like.


                    Other Pokemon that Zeus thinks should be Dark: Toxicroak, Donphan, Gliscor.

                    Just my thoughts

                    Zeus
                    In fact I have a Toxicroack NN'd NotDRKtyp that I received in a trade lol
                    __________________
                      #67    
                    Old December 17th, 2011 (2:47 PM).
                    miltankRancher's Avatar
                    miltankRancher miltankRancher is offline
                    Mega Ampharos is the one.
                       
                      Join Date: May 2010
                      Location: Philippines
                      Age: 22
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Jolly
                      Posts: 3,953
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Otherworld9) View Post
                      Yeah, he does. XD Like Zeus stated, I think most other pokemon should be dark too. Toxicroak is a good exception, having the color scheme and dark moves. Gliscor, being Nocturnal and having that beast look, and many others.
                      and Toxicroak looks all mafia and all! He's like the land based Honchcrow. Gliscor too, considering the fact that he evolves at night.
                      __________________

                      I am a Roleplayer


                      ...and I am PROUD of it.
                      Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
                        #68    
                      Old December 17th, 2011 (3:54 PM).
                      Houndoomed's Avatar
                      Houndoomed Houndoomed is offline
                      Battle Master
                      • Crystal Tier
                       
                      Join Date: Nov 2011
                      Location: Iron Island
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Jolly
                      Posts: 887
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by miltankRancher View Post
                      and Toxicroak looks all mafia and all! He's like the land based Honchcrow. Gliscor too, considering the fact that he evolves at night.
                      Pokemon mafia, I like that.


                      Honchkrow would be the Don for sure.

                      Zeus
                      __________________
                      ~~~{Check out my Trade Thread Here!}~~~
                      ~~~{PM or VM for 6v6 Battles FC: 3969-6341-2529}~~~
                        #69    
                      Old December 17th, 2011 (6:58 PM).
                      Otherworld9)'s Avatar
                      Otherworld9) Otherworld9) is offline
                      Bard of Rage
                         
                        Join Date: Dec 2010
                        Location: honk
                        Age: 20
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Jolly
                        Posts: 1,950
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Houndoomed View Post
                        Pokemon mafia, I like that.


                        Honchkrow would be the Don for sure.

                        Zeus
                        From what the pokedex entries and how it looks.....yeah, Honchkrow looks like a BOSS....then you add the henchmen and there you have it....a Pokemon Mafia. XD

                        Is there any pokemon you think shouldn't be Dark?
                        __________________
                          #70    
                        Old December 17th, 2011 (8:42 PM).
                        miltankRancher's Avatar
                        miltankRancher miltankRancher is offline
                        Mega Ampharos is the one.
                           
                          Join Date: May 2010
                          Location: Philippines
                          Age: 22
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Jolly
                          Posts: 3,953
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Otherworld9) View Post
                          From what the pokedex entries and how it looks.....yeah, Honchkrow looks like a BOSS....then you add the henchmen and there you have it....a Pokemon Mafia. XD

                          Is there any pokemon you think shouldn't be Dark?
                          Add in some Murkrow and henchmen, I can imagine an underground black market. Kill or be killed.

                          On topic, Cacturne comes to mind. He is a cactus, hence the Grass Type, but he lives in the freaking sandstorm. Why is he not immune to it? he should be ground type.
                          __________________

                          I am a Roleplayer


                          ...and I am PROUD of it.
                          Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
                            #71    
                          Old December 18th, 2011 (4:49 AM).
                          Otherworld9)'s Avatar
                          Otherworld9) Otherworld9) is offline
                          Bard of Rage
                             
                            Join Date: Dec 2010
                            Location: honk
                            Age: 20
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Jolly
                            Posts: 1,950
                            Now, to answer my own topic, maybe Crawdaunt doesn't really fit the dark species. He's just...i can't tell if he has the looks of a dark type, more like a hero though, but I give it credit. Then comes Nuzleaf, but I thought it was grass/dark when I first saw it, so I got nothing against the creature.
                            __________________
                              #72    
                            Old December 19th, 2011 (7:32 AM).
                            PokemonLady's Avatar
                            PokemonLady PokemonLady is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Dec 2011
                              Location: Florida
                              Age: 35
                              Gender: Female
                              Nature: Relaxed
                              Posts: 133
                              Username: PokemonLady

                              What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: Awesomeness

                              Your partners: Sharpedo & Houndoom

                              What Types rule: Dark
                              __________________
                              This signature has been disabled.
                              Images come to more than 600px in width.
                              Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

                              You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

                              Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                                #73    
                              Old December 19th, 2011 (7:55 AM).
                              Otherworld9)'s Avatar
                              Otherworld9) Otherworld9) is offline
                              Bard of Rage
                                 
                                Join Date: Dec 2010
                                Location: honk
                                Age: 20
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Jolly
                                Posts: 1,950
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by PokemonLady View Post
                                Username: PokemonLady

                                What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: Awesomeness

                                Your partners: Sharpedo & Houndoom

                                What Types rule: Dark
                                Welcome to the club PokemonLady. :3 I see you read the rules and got two partners....say, Cacturne isn't that bad once you take a good look at him.
                                __________________
                                  #74    
                                Old December 20th, 2011 (3:47 PM).
                                miltankRancher's Avatar
                                miltankRancher miltankRancher is offline
                                Mega Ampharos is the one.
                                   
                                  Join Date: May 2010
                                  Location: Philippines
                                  Age: 22
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Jolly
                                  Posts: 3,953
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Otherworld9) View Post
                                  Welcome to the club PokemonLady. :3 I see you read the rules and got two partners....say, Cacturne isn't that bad once you take a good look at him.
                                  He looks too comical here to be a dark-type.
                                  __________________

                                  I am a Roleplayer


                                  ...and I am PROUD of it.
                                  Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
                                    #75    
                                  Old December 20th, 2011 (4:31 PM).
                                  Houndoomed's Avatar
                                  Houndoomed Houndoomed is offline
                                  Battle Master
                                  • Crystal Tier
                                   
                                  Join Date: Nov 2011
                                  Location: Iron Island
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Jolly
                                  Posts: 887
                                  That picture above is some artists rendition I think, the true cacturne Im used to looks alot darker in nature.



                                  Zeus
                                  __________________
                                  ~~~{Check out my Trade Thread Here!}~~~
                                  ~~~{PM or VM for 6v6 Battles FC: 3969-6341-2529}~~~
                                   

                                  Quick Reply

                                  Join the conversation!

                                  Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                  Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                  Sponsored Links
                                  Thread Tools

                                  Posting Rules
                                  You may not post new threads
                                  You may not post replies
                                  You may not post attachments
                                  You may not edit your posts

                                  BB code is On
                                  Smilies are On
                                  [IMG] code is On
                                  HTML code is Off

                                  Forum Jump


                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 9:21 AM.